Zone1 Blacks blaming Whites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hector12

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2023
The Washington Post, April 23, 2023
In wake of Ralph Yarl shooting, Black teens face fear and resignation

Like many Black moms, Katrice Fuller, has had “the talk” with her young sons. It’s a rite of passage for Black children, the somber conversation about the special rules they must adhere to when talking to police, where to place their hands when pulled over in a traffic stop, tips on how to avoid becoming a target. People are more likely to think they’re dangerous, they’re told, so be careful.

But a new fear is creeping into “the talk” in the wake of the recent shooting of a Black teen in Kansas City, Mo. There have been tearful conversations, new rules about interacting with strangers and, for some, a sense of resignation. It’s another sign, parents say, that Black children, particularly boys — which research has found are often seen as older and bigger than they are by people of other races — are at risk.

On a quest to pick up his siblings from a friend’s house, 16-year-old Ralph Yarl mistakenly rang the doorbell of the wrong home. The White man who opened the door, Andrew Lester, 84, told police that he was “scared to death” by the late-night visitor, shooting him twice — once in the head and then again in the arm after Yarl fell to the ground.

With each new tragedy, there is also a growing sense of desensitization to the violence affecting Black children, families say. While parents say they are doubling-down on measures to keep their children safe, from tracking their movements through cellphone apps to stacking their schedules with activities to avoid trouble, they say it can feel futile in a climate hostile toward Black children.

--------

The implication of this article is that blacks are in serious danger from whites. The following chart demonstrates that blacks face little danger from whites. Blacks and whites face considerable danger from blacks.

BlackCrime 3.jpg

The implication of this article is that blacks are in serious danger from whites. The following chart demonstrates that blacks face little danger from whites. Blacks and whites face considerable danger from blacks.

The problem isn't the percentage. The problem is the reaction.

If a black person kills another black person, they are arrested, prosecuted, convicted, and imprisoned.

If a white person kills a black person, we have people like you immediately rushing out trying to make excuses how the black person might have provoked it.

When Botham Jean was shot in his home because a cop mistook his apartment for her own, the immediate reaction of the police was to toss his apartment looking for something illegal to justify the shooting.

When Laquan McDonald was shot 16 times by a police officer in Chicago, the Fraternal Order of Police spent millions of dollars defending that officer after the City of Chicago made a concerted effort to cover the facts of the incident up.

And in this case, people are arguing that this 89 year old racist who watched Fox News all day was somehow defending himself against an honor student who knocked at his door.

Blacks are forever trying to blame whites for their every problem. They refuse to take responsibility for ANY problem they experience in life.

They make shitty decisions, behave like brainless animals, commit countless crimes - ALL through their own choices and still they try to blame others for their problems.

How can anyone be surprised that blacks get stuck on the bottom rung of life's ladder? They're whiners and losers.

Correct
If a black person kills another black person, they are arrested, prosecuted, convicted, and imprisoned.
If a white person kills another white person, they are arrested, prosecuted, convicted and imprisoned
If a white person kills a black person, we have people like you immediately rushing out trying to make excuses how the black person might have provoked it.
If a white person kills a black person, we have people like you immediately rushing out, trying to denounce the white person being a racist.

Well, no it is kind of a big deal when a racist cop murders a black person, and either gets no prison time, or minimal prison time.
No country is perfect - but given the above numbers - supposed white racism isn't a topic, even worthy of discussion.

But simply highlighted into totally unrealistic extremes, heights and proportions - by black racist, black criminals and mentally confused lefty&libs, whereby the latter are known to inherently disrespect/refute and reject social coexistence based on given laws.

One idiot with a firearm and paranoia is not a trend and certainly not a racial profile of "whites" (whatever that might mean).

If a white person kills a black person who committed a crime, like George Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin, it is viewed as a national scandal. It may provoke black ghetto riots, as the death of George Floyd did.

Black criminals kill whites all the time. When this happens the local news media rarely mentions the race of the criminal.

When John Derbyshire wrote a Talk that gave humorous, but valid information on how to avoid being a victim of black criminals, he was fired from National Review. I have read Derbyshire's "Talk" several times. I think every white person should read it.
I've read it, not a damn thing about offshore immigration is mentioned as far as I can remember.

I've read it, not a damn thing about offshore immigration is mentioned as far as I can remember.
I did not say it did. I like immigrants. I have been in love with a few. I have also been a victim of black criminals. That is why I wish I had read John Derbyshire's "Talk" earlier.

I did not say it did. I like immigrants. I have been in love with a few. I have also been a victim of black criminals. That is why I wish I had read John Derbyshire's "Talk" earlier.
I've been victimized by blacks, too. Twice. Two B&Es. I moved out of that neighborhood as soon as I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back