Blacks Are The Most Racist Group In America

Yawn. The same pathetic bullshit as always from you, you doorknob.

It was said in a comedy monologue. The fact that you can't understand that explains in full why you have your ass handed to you on a platter here so often.

It's not 'liberal' and it's not 'an excuse for everything'. It's called 'comedy', and apparently it makes you break down in fits of impotent, Downs Syndrome rage.

Please be less of a whiny twat and for once in your life try and formulate a rational argument.

Mr tough guy speaks out.

Listen you retarded puke. Tell me what was funny about his monologue?

Did you laugh?
Oh and please keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself.

Yes, in the context in which it was said, it was funny.

And no, if I were gay I wouldn't come on to an old mincing queen like you with a ass cored out like the Holland Tunnel.

Odd how you're compelled to bring your latent and closeted cocklust up where no one asked about it. Quite telling, actually.

What exactly was funny about it?

For someone that claims not to be gay, you sure are concerned about my ass.

Interesting that you don't state where and when he made those comments. It was his opening monologue on Saturday Night Live. In other words, it was a joke...comedy...making fun the attitude of "how black is that."

Not by me. Completely different. Maher does a (unsuccessfully) humerous take on news and politics, while a SNL monologue is all comedy.

Yes, because of the context. It was clearly meant as humor AGAINST Blacks.

. Watch yourself: Watch TV. Watch Movies. | Online | Free | Hulu
He starts off pointing out his suit is all black and jokes that "Black is the new White." Other things he mentions with "how Black is that?" : The Nets moving to Brooklyn. Rapper Jay-Z owning a small percentage of the Nets and acting like he owns all New York. Playing a slave. Being in chains. Obama playing basketball on Election day. Obama being late for his acceptance speech. Nothing at all suggests that

Would it be ok if a white said that about killing blacks, in the name of humor of course?
Of course...in a similar context of poking fun at racial stereotypes.

I know it was supposed to be funny that's how liberal get away with saying shit like that.

But I'm not getting the humor here.

Not by me. Completely different. Maher does a (unsuccessfully) humerous take on news and politics, while a SNL monologue is all comedy.

Yes, because of the context. It was clearly meant as humor AGAINST Blacks.

. Watch yourself: Watch TV. Watch Movies. | Online | Free | Hulu
He starts off pointing out his suit is all black and jokes that "Black is the new White." Other things he mentions with "how Black is that?" : The Nets moving to Brooklyn. Rapper Jay-Z owning a small percentage of the Nets and acting like he owns all New York. Playing a slave. Being in chains. Obama playing basketball on Election day. Obama being late for his acceptance speech. Nothing at all suggests that

Of course...in a similar context of poking fun at racial stereotypes.

I know it was supposed to be funny that's how liberal get away with saying shit like that.

Did you watch it? It was funny because he was satirizing stereotypes of Blacks. Was it amazingly funny? No...mildly amusing. No idea who actually wrote the monologue, so you can't even say if the writer was Black or White.

Of course since you most likely believe the stereotypes are completely true and you do believe that all Blacks want to kill all Whites, it's doubtful you'll see any humor in it.

Mr tough guy speaks out.

Listen you retarded puke. Tell me what was funny about his monologue?

Did you laugh?
Oh and please keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself.

And no, if I were gay I wouldn't come on to an old mincing queen like you with a ass cored out like the Holland Tunnel.

Odd how you're compelled to bring your latent and closeted cocklust up where no one asked about it. Quite telling, actually.

You're the one bringing up homosexuality, Tinkerbell.

Your attention is wasted on me, and better spend in your usual hangouts of public parks and highway rest stops.

Did you watch it? It was funny because he was satirizing stereotypes of Blacks. Was it amazingly funny? No...mildly amusing. No idea who actually wrote the monologue, so you can't even say if the writer was Black or White.

Of course since you most likely believe the stereotypes are completely true and you do believe that all Blacks want to kill all Whites, it's doubtful you'll see any humor in it.

Yes I watched it. And I didn't see anything funny about it and you can't explain why it was funny or mildly amusing.

You keep saying he was satirizing black stereotypes. What part of what he said was a black stereotype? Please highlight the "black stereotypes" he was satirizng.

“It’s good to be black, black is the new white. I’m telling you, how black is this right here? …You know how I know black is in right now cuz the Nets moved to Brooklyn. **Cheers** How black is that? They’ve got black jerseys, black court, I mean how black is that? And Jay-Z is the owner, a rapper, how black is that? And Jay-Z only own about this much of the team, but he act like he own all of New York. How black is that? **Cheers** And I got a movie coming out, Django, check it out, Leonardo DiCaprio, Samuel Jackson… uh, Django Unchained I play a slave, uh, how black is that? And uh, in the movie I have to wear chains, umm, how whack is that? But, but don’t be worried about it because I get out the chains, I get free, I save my wife and I kill all the white people in the movie. **Cheers** How great is that? And how black is that?”

Last edited:

Your attention is wasted on me, and better spend in your usual hangouts of public parks and highway rest stops.

You're the one that brought up my ass, faggot.

Oh and your concession is noted.

Ah, so the problem here is that your monkey-level English isn't up to even the low standards of this board.

Having your 'ass handed to you on a platter' is not a reference to something homosexual, you idiotic dump truck.

Wow. I mean must WOW are you simple.

I accept your admission that you're likely the stupidest post here, and that's with incredible competition.

Ah, so the problem here is that your monkey-level English isn't up to even the low standards of this board.

Having your 'ass handed to you on a platter' is not a reference to something homosexual, you idiotic dump truck.

I accept your admission that you're likely the stupidest post here, and that's with incredible competition.

Whatever you say faggot.

Whatever you say faggot.

Beg all you'd like, you can't suck my dick, Twink.

The answer will always be 'no'.

Please get up off your knees, you're just embarrassing yourself.

:offtopic: I am still waiting for a sensible argument, but their is no position that can be reached contrary to the fact that blacks are the most racist group in America - as they can not transcend their skin color - which makes them the dumbest group also.
They have been portrayed as victims, and have bought into that analogy lock, stock, and barrel! They are given favortism over whites; whites are now dicriminated against for shit that happened to blacks way back when!
The black race will continue to falter as long as their dependant, and I see no way of breaking their mindset that the government owes them. They will continue to burden our resources, commit crimes at hugely disporportianate rates, have illigitimate children that the productive members of society will have to pay for.
They need to accept that nobody owes them nothing - that they need to take personal responsibility, to do the best they can with what they have. I'm afraid the average black will never make that introspection as they don't have have the intelligence to do so.
It is a very troubling state of affairs!

Whatever you say faggot.

Beg all you'd like, you can't suck my dick, Twink.

The answer will always be 'no'.

Please get up off your knees, you're just embarrassing yourself.

There you go with your homosexual fantasies again.

“I got a new movie coming out, Django, check it out…Django Unchained, I play a slave. How black is that? In the movie, I have to wear chains. How whack is that? But don’t be worried about it, because I get out [of] the chains, I save my wife, and I kill all the white people in the movie. How ​great is that? And how black is that?”
~Jamie Foxx~

More evidence that most blacks are racist.

Interesting that you don't state where and when he made those comments. It was his opening monologue on Saturday Night Live. In other words, it was a joke...comedy...making fun the attitude of "how black is that."

Yea that your liberals excuse for everything. "It was a joke", "he's a comedian" etc.... the same thing is said about Maher when he calls Palin a ****.

Tell me did you find it funny when he "joked" about killing white people?

"How black is that" suggest that blacks all harbor feelings of killing white people.

And you find this funny? If so then please explain because I do not see the humor in it.

Would it be ok if a white said that about killing blacks, in the name of humor of course?

Are you seriously this stupid?

:offtopic: I am still waiting for a sensible argument, but their is no position that can be reached contrary to the fact that blacks are the most racist group in America - as they can not transcend their skin color - which makes them the dumbest group also.

Would you at least admit that YOU are racist and unwilling or unable to transcend your skin color? According to your own standard, what must that say about you?

Yea that your liberals excuse for everything. "It was a joke", "he's a comedian" etc.... the same thing is said about Maher when he calls Palin a ****.

"How black is that" suggest that blacks all harbor feelings of killing white people.

And you find this funny? If so then please explain because I do not see the humor in it.

Yawn. The same pathetic bullshit as always from you, you doorknob.

It was said in a comedy monologue. The fact that you can't understand that explains in full why you have your ass handed to you on a platter here so often.

It's not 'liberal' and it's not 'an excuse for everything'. It's called 'comedy', and apparently it makes you break down in fits of impotent, Downs Syndrome rage.

Please be less of a whiny twat and for once in your life try and formulate a rational argument.

Mr tough guy speaks out.

Again with the "Mr. tough guy" thing? Are you under the impression that disagreeing with racist idiots like you = tough guy? Or have you just been beaten down so much over the years that you are afraid of everyone and everything?

He has a lot of trouble with English.

Does punkotare even no he is on my ignore ( shit list with Aristotle - what a name for a moron! ) list :confused:

He says we would be embarrassed if we knew how educated he was. have you ever heard anyone so proud of a 6th grade education?

He says we would be embarrassed if we knew how educated he was. have you ever heard anyone so proud of a 6th grade education?

Only one:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss7zVaTpdHo]Elly May vs Jethro body scissor - YouTube[/ame]

frankly I don't mind if a black person votes for a black person over a white person based on skin color.

Just don't be self-righteous if whites vote for the white candidate over the black candidate based on skin color.

The ship has sailed for blacks to accuse whites of being racists for voting white.
Yes the double standards have to go most definitely....

I was confused when they put Sarah Palin up for the vice President position, because when they did that, and at the time it was done, it made me think that it was being done because she was a woman, and it was being done as a counter to the diversity that the deomocrats were showing in their choosing of a diverse candiate like Barack Obama.

If so it didn't work, infact it may have backfired actually..

Later it may have been proven that Sarah wasn't up for the job, and this by the many gaff's that she made, in which caused pause for many as to why she was chosen in the first place. Anyway this is not an attack against Sarah personally (she may have done a great job), but for me it was more of a qualifying issue or credential issue when we find ourselves choosing someone, (especially if these are the things beginning to happen more and more these days), otherwise people being chosen as based upon ones gender maybe or even upon ones skin color also, and not being based upon either of each ones hard work, character and record instead, but what could be even more worse, is to choose someone based upon their lifestyle in which could be coming next, and this when we all in the nation go searching for our leadership to lead the entire nation as a whole.

Forum List

Back