Blacks Are The Most Racist Group In America

Duped

Apr 19, 2012
97% of blacks voted for Obama! If that was reversed, we would never here the end of it -like slavery. It proves that blacks are indeed the most racist group in America, and therefore the dumbest !

97% of blacks voted for Obama! If that was reversed, we would never here the end of it -like slavery. It proves that blacks are indeed the most racist group in America, and therefore the dumbest !

You are, of course, an illogical fool.

Wait, so I as a citizen do not have a right to vote for a candidate that best reflects my values? That is like calling a person a bigot because he doesn't vote for a candidate because they don't share the same religion. This is hardly racism. Every American citizen has the right to vote for any candidate based on their own ideals and cultural values. If African-Americans voted for Obama because he is black, so what. They voted for a candidate that shares their values both political and cultural. Besides African-Americans vote democrat so it doesn't matter who the candidate is. African-Americans came out and voted for Bill Clinton both in his first election and re-election.

How many whites voted against Obama cause he is black? Wait don't answer that I know the answer.

Last edited:
So basically your calling blacks stupid and racist because a lot of blacks voted for Obama, yet blacks are the most racist?:confused:

I didn't even bother voting this election because I didn't find either of these guys qualified to run a nation. What about Romney do you find so special that makes blacks stupid for voting for the other guy? You act like we've never had a bad white president before, does Obama not being white make him unqualified? Where do you even get these statistics?

So basically your calling blacks stupid and racist because a lot of blacks voted for Obama, yet blacks are the most racist?:confused:

I didn't even bother voting this election because I didn't find either of these guys qualified to run a nation. What about Romney do you find so special that makes blacks stupid for voting for the other guy? You act like we've never had a bad white president before, does Obama not being white make him unqualified? Where do you even get these statistics?

Is this addressed to me, if so perhaps you may want to use the quote feature.

Is this addressed to me, if so perhaps you may want to use the quote feature.

I was replying to duped, true I probably should've quoted that.

And that most racist group in America reelected a black racist president who will staff his Cabinet with black racists, beginning with Susan Rice.

Read here for the break-down in who, what, where and why o was reelected.

Young Voters Supported Obama Less, But May Have Mattered More

In winning reelection, Barack Obama won 60% of the vote among those younger than 30. That was down somewhat from 2008, when Obama won nearly two-thirds (66%) of the votes of young people. However, Obama’s youth support may have been an even more important factor in his victory this year than it was in 2008.

Young Voters Supported Obama Less, But May Have Mattered More | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

Wait, so I as a citizen do not have a right to vote for a candidate that best reflects my values? That is like calling a person a bigot because he doesn't vote for a candidate because they don't share the same religion. This is hardly racism. Every American citizen has the right to vote for any candidate based on their own ideals and cultural values. If African-Americans voted for Obama because he is black, so what. They voted for a candidate that shares their values both political and cultural. Besides African-Americans vote democrat so it doesn't matter who the candidate is. African-Americans came out and voted for Bill Clinton both in his first election and re-election.

How many whites voted against Obama cause he is black? Wait don't answer that I know the answer.

This is pretty fucking dumb.

I'm so sick of the left throwing the race card out every time they have an untenable position, or if there is a legitimate issue regarding a person of color in their camp. Imagine if 97% of whites voted for a white candidate, and tried to pass the reasoning off as the person who best fit their political needs - what bullshit Aristotle. Only whites have prejudice motives; never blacks right. Most blacks voted for Obama because of his skin color - period. Many through a since of pride which I can understand - though it should not factor into a political equation.
Obama himself is nothing but a racist - you can't sit in a black theology church for decades if your not!
Furthermore - most blacks have an ( I'm a victum ) mentality - they think the white man specifically owes them something, and if they vote for a non white there will be some retribution realized. The democrats have done so much to suppress the blacks with their entitlement crap - but their forementioned mentallity makes it inscrutable to them.
Wake up black America - you are being made dependant on the government which is the opposite of freedom, and no one owes you shit!

What values does Obama have that the majority of blacks share that no other white candidate has?

Same sex marriage?

How many blacks voted for Hillary over Obama? 2 percent?

Face the facts. Blacks overwhelming support Obama becasue he's black.

Until you idiots stop denying the obvious, racism will always be an issue.

Blacks are hardly the only group that votes for their own jack ass.

Was it 93 or 97 or whatever. Point is more than 80% of blacks vote Democrat even when its white as white Al Gore or John Kerry running.

Right or wrong it seems more political than racial.

Do you agree?

I agree that blacks are going to vote for the free shit - the stuff others have to pay for. If it were a green man giving out the free shit - then that's their man!
Do you agree that if 90+ % of whites voted for a white when there was a person of color on the ticket that they would be labeled as RACIST?

I agree that blacks are going to vote for the free shit - the stuff others have to pay for. If it were a green man giving out the free shit - then that's their man!
Do you agree that if 90+ % of whites voted for a white when there was a person of color on the ticket that they would be labeled as RACIST?

Only if 80 plus percent were not voting Democrat anyway would it be a good trial. After going to the white boy bars enough I figure Obama got 5% of the black vote because he was black and lost probably triple that of the white vote.

And I'll cut them 5% of blacks some slack because hey, he was the first black president in a country where blacks over sixty were not allowed to drink from "your" drinking fountains.

The black man in america has problems. This is not one of them.

All blacks think about is the color of their skin. Race this and race that as you can see by the actions of the black congressional caucus. Talk about racism.

Another such case is the fact that they vote and riot as a race. You want to talk about racist???? Blacks are the kings of racism!!!

Forum List

Back