Blacks Are The Most Racist Group In America

97% of blacks voted for Obama! If that was reversed, we would never here the end of it -like slavery. It proves that blacks are indeed the most racist group in America, and therefore the dumbest !
Huh?

Great Blue herons and Great White Egrets are almost indistinguishable genetically. However, the Great whites prefer other Great whites, and Blue herons prefer their own color, too. Occasionally there is an exception, but for the most part, these birds are color-specific to their breed.

Human beings aren't so simple as that.

The very first library among human beings is said to have been at Timbuktu, an historically black community.

One of America's finest intellectuals who ever graced this continent was born a slave in 1864, and his name was George Washington Carver.

In my lifetime, one of the most intelligent and accomplished athletes who ever lived played winning games with the Chicago Bulls with fluid grace whose name was Michael Jordan.

Black people are good people and quite capable intellectually.

One thing about most blacks I've noticed is they have quite advanced diplomatic skills few whites ever dream of having, although it's not unheard of, considering Dolly Madison.

I hope I never see another hugely disparaging post about black is bad again for the duration of my life. If you can't say something nice about the nice people that the vast majority of blacks are, there is quite an acceptable alternative in saying nothing.

:evil:

/lectio divinia
I agree with ya (I have very close black friends), but isn't this is a topic where people are trying I guess to make sence of their decision making upon this President.

A President has to be for all of America, so is their pressure on Obama to work for specific groups upon their demands, and if so is this right, and is it ever right no matter the group at any given time in America for this to go on ?

A good man can become one of the greatest Presidents of all, and at anytime within the history of this great nation, if he would just serve his country, and not that of a man for whom wishes that he would only serve him. Think about it !

Last edited:
Look at how many whites voted for lil bush twice,and they are the most racist and stupid in this country.

So voting for Bush now makes white people racist eh ?

Sounds about as ignorant as "black people voted for Obama because they are racist"......doesn't it?

Most candidates who win, win because they flat out do a better job of campaigning than their opponents.

Even loyal Republicans as of late are now conceding that there were "too many stupid statements" made during Romneys campaign, statements that ended up costing him votes from women and minorities, and young first time voters.

As far as Bush goes....that's old news. He failed, and he will go down in history as a failure, who wasted his terms and the nations surplus resources trying to "take care of his Daddy's unfinished business".

I didn't say they were racist because they voted for him (the OP may have made this charge), I just want to know why they voted for him like they did, and in such large numbers 97% ?

Going back to the debates, there was alot of stuff slung or said then also, and alot of stuff was spoken that made one scracth ones head about the situation. People then go to running their mouths and making claims, and when people start investigating those claims and the rhetoric behind it all, doors begin to slam left and right in peoples faces quickly. Should people be satisfied that people might be voting their groups instead of voting as Americans ? People are afraid I think to be left out in the cold when this happens, so they are curious is all about what did happen, and will it help all in the nation or just some in the nation ?

I want to think that it will help all in this nation when we elect a President, don't you ?

Look at how many whites voted for lil bush twice,and they are the most racist and stupid in this country.

So voting for Bush now makes white people racist eh ?

Sounds about as ignorant as "black people voted for Obama because they are racist"......doesn't it?

Most candidates who win, win because they flat out do a better job of campaigning than their opponents.

Even loyal Republicans as of late are now conceding that there were "too many stupid statements" made during Romneys campaign, statements that ended up costing him votes from women and minorities, and young first time voters.

As far as Bush goes....that's old news. He failed, and he will go down in history as a failure, who wasted his terms and the nations surplus resources trying to "take care of his Daddy's unfinished business".

I didn't say they were racist because they voted for him (the OP may have made this charge), I just want to know why they voted for him like they did, and in such large numbers 97% ?

I don't think that I insinuated that you did make that statement. However, I am a believer that most citizens who cast a vote, do so for the candidate that best supports their self interest.

Going back to the debates, there was alot of stuff slung or said then also, and alot of stuff was spoken that made one scracth ones head about the situation. People then go to running their mouths and making claims, and when people start investigating those claims and the rhetoric behind it all, doors begin to slam left and right in peoples faces quickly. Should people be satisfied that people might be voting their groups instead of voting as Americans ? People are afraid I think to be left out in the cold when this happens, so they are curious is all about what did happen, and will it help all in the nation or just some in the nation ?

Both candidates made claims that were fact checked and turned out to be false. That's politics, and will always happen.

I want to think that it will help all in this nation when we elect a President, don't you ?

Absolutely. I have lived close to 60 years and have hoped so every since I voted for the first time.

97% of blacks voted for Obama! If that was reversed, we would never here the end of it -like slavery. It proves that blacks are indeed the most racist group in America, and therefore the dumbest !
Huh?

Great Blue herons and Great White Egrets are almost indistinguishable genetically. However, the Great whites prefer other Great whites, and Blue herons prefer their own color, too. Occasionally there is an exception, but for the most part, these birds are color-specific to their breed.

The very first library among human beings is said to have been at Timbuktu, an historically black community.

One of America's finest intellectuals who ever graced this continent was born a slave in 1864, and his name was George Washington Carver.

In my lifetime, one of the most intelligent and accomplished athletes who ever lived played winning games with the Chicago Bulls with fluid grace whose name was Michael Jordan.

One thing about most blacks I've noticed is they have quite advanced diplomatic skills few whites ever dream of having, although it's not unheard of, considering Dolly Madison.

I hope I never see another hugely disparaging post about black is bad again for the duration of my life. If you can't say something nice about the nice people that the vast majority of blacks are, there is quite an acceptable alternative in saying nothing.

/lectio divinia
Why do blacks vote their skin color - that is as racist as it gets. Nobody is claiming that all blacks are bad or dumb - this is about the majority. Blacks , and liberals are quick to call whites racist - why is it not palatable to call blacks as a whole racist when they have proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt, the math is clear?

:afro:
Huh?

/lectio divinia
I agree with ya (I have very close black friends), but isn't this is a topic where people are trying I guess to make sence of their decision making upon this President.

A President has to be for all of America, so is their pressure on Obama to work for specific groups upon their demands, and if so is this right, and is it ever right no matter the group at any given time in America for this to go on ?

A good man can become one of the greatest Presidents of all, and at anytime within the history of this great nation, if he would just serve his country, and not that of a man for whom wishes that he would only serve him. Think about it !
La la la - can't we all just get along :afro: Someone please explain why blacks vote their skin color if it ain't racism?

Actually to understand the black vote turn out go to my thread here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean...ident-based-on-race-constitute-as-racism.html

As far as why I voted for Obama. In 2008, the reason along with many young black college students why I voted for Obama was:

A) Bush and the republican party was horrible
B) John McCain's ideals were not reflective of the current thought among young college students like myself.
C) Obama was young, charasmatic, and a prolific speaker. He appeared inspirational.
D) By being a person of color and a political intellectual he was a beacob of light amidst the stereotypical darkness that seem to blanket an entire ethnic group.

E) Althought he is center left, he was more of a progressive than McCain.

At my particular university majority of African-American voted on these views aside from color.

But even if I voted solely on color who cares? Whites have always voted for a candidate based on what religion they were, why do you think president kennedy was so popular? Because he was Catholic. Voting for a president based on religion is as trivial as voting for a religion based on ethnicity.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean...ident-based-on-race-constitute-as-racism.html

As far as why I voted for Obama. In 2008, the reason along with many young black college students why I voted for Obama was:

B) John McCain's ideals were not reflective of the current thought among young college students like myself.
C) Obama was young, charasmatic, and a prolific speaker. He appeared inspirational.
D) By being a person of color and a political intellectual he was a beacob of light amidst the stereotypical darkness that seem to blanket an entire ethnic group.

At my particular university majority of African-American voted on these views aside from color.

But even if I voted solely on color who cares? Whites have always voted for a candidate based on what religion they were, why do you think president kennedy was so popular? Because he was Catholic. Voting for a president based on religion is as trivial as voting for a religion based on ethnicity.
The problem lies with Obama's past one could say in memory of, and in mystery of, and why he was given a pass by the media on many things that most canidate's would have never made it through, so this is another mystery as to why blacks or anyone voted on these things in which you speak of, when Obama was being outed for a past that would destroy most canidates in the running because of or all due to, but he made it anyway. Maybe people felt like Obama would change (shake off some of the radical stuff), and this after being elected, you know as many people do when entering a different world, but did he is the question, and so I guess many are wondering about this till this very day.

The vetting of Obama in the first round was and eye opener for many, but the nation was still poised and ready for the first diverse canidate like him in history to be given the chance that they felt the nation was ready for such a canidate, and so the nation got him, but did he serve America as a whole or did he serve man for whom wanted Obama to serve only him instead ?

It's up to Obama now to serve his country, and his countrymen as Americans on whole, and if he does this then he will have done good by all. God Bless America...

Last edited:
Well the measure of Obama's presidency is now. I gave Obama a pass the last four years since I felt its unfair to judge him based on what he inherited. So from here on out I will judge Obama based on him proceeding from his own policies.

Note:

I made a typo in my last post. I meant to say "voting for a president based on religion is as trivial as voting for a president based on ethnicity.

frankly I don't mind if a black person votes for a black person over a white person based on skin color.

Just don't be self-righteous if whites vote for the white candidate over the black candidate based on skin color.

The ship has sailed for blacks to accuse whites of being racists for voting white.

Blacks have been voting democratic and helping the democratic party for fifty years.

How's it working out for ya?

Blacks are still on the plantation, they just don't know it.

And Romney proved that whites do not always vote their religion. But seeing that every president has identified themselves as Christian and this is by and large a Christian nation. It doesn't help your anaology.

Well the measure of Obama's presidency is now. I gave Obama a pass the last four years since I felt its unfair to judge him based on what he inherited. So from here on out I will judge Obama based on him proceeding from his own policies.

Note:

I made a typo in my last post. I meant to say "voting for a president based on religion is as trivial as voting for a president based on ethnicity.

That's the lamest excuse you clowns come up with. Reagan inherited a bigger recession from Carter, yet he didn't spend four years whining about it. No. He fixed it!

Blacks have been voting democratic and helping the democratic party for fifty years.

How's it working out for ya?

Blacks are still on the plantation, they just don't know it.

And Romney proved that whites do not always vote their religion. But seeing that every president has identified themselves as Christian and this is by and large a Christian nation. It doesn't help your anaology.

Another Blacks are too stupid post. That should get them to listen to what you have to day.

“I got a new movie coming out, Django, check it out…Django Unchained, I play a slave. How black is that? In the movie, I have to wear chains. How whack is that? But don’t be worried about it, because I get out [of] the chains, I save my wife, and I kill all the white people in the movie. How ​great is that? And how black is that?”
~Jamie Foxx~

More evidence that most blacks are racist.

Interesting that you don't state where and when he made those comments. It was his opening monologue on Saturday Night Live. In other words, it was a joke...comedy...making fun the attitude of "how black is that."

“I got a new movie coming out, Django, check it out…Django Unchained, I play a slave. How black is that? In the movie, I have to wear chains. How whack is that? But don’t be worried about it, because I get out [of] the chains, I save my wife, and I kill all the white people in the movie. How ​great is that? And how black is that?”
~Jamie Foxx~

Interesting that you don't state where and when he made those comments. It was his opening monologue on Saturday Night Live. In other words, it was a joke...comedy...making fun the attitude of "how black is that."

Yea that your liberals excuse for everything. "It was a joke", "he's a comedian" etc.... the same thing is said about Maher when he calls Palin a ****.

Tell me did you find it funny when he "joked" about killing white people?

"How black is that" suggest that blacks all harbor feelings of killing white people.

And you find this funny? If so then please explain because I do not see the humor in it.

Would it be ok if a white said that about killing blacks, in the name of humor of course?

~Jamie Foxx~

Yea that your liberals excuse for everything. "It was a joke", "he's a comedian" etc.... the same thing is said about Maher when he calls Palin a ****.

"How black is that" suggest that blacks all harbor feelings of killing white people.

And you find this funny? If so then please explain because I do not see the humor in it.

Would it be ok if a white said that about killing blacks, in the name of humor of course?

Yawn. The same pathetic bullshit as always from you, you doorknob.

It was said in a comedy monologue. The fact that you can't understand that explains in full why you have your ass handed to you on a platter here so often.

It's not 'liberal' and it's not 'an excuse for everything'. It's called 'comedy', and apparently it makes you break down in fits of impotent, Downs Syndrome rage.

Please be less of a whiny twat and for once in your life try and formulate a rational argument.

It was said in a comedy monologue. The fact that you can't understand that explains in full why you have your ass handed to you on a platter here so often.

It's not 'liberal' and it's not 'an excuse for everything'. It's called 'comedy', and apparently it makes you break down in fits of impotent, Downs Syndrome rage.

Please be less of a whiny twat and for once in your life try and formulate a rational argument.

Mr tough guy speaks out.

Listen you retarded puke. Tell me what was funny about his monologue?

Did you laugh?

Oh and please keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself.

Mr tough guy speaks out.

Listen you retarded puke. Tell me what was funny about his monologue?

Did you laugh?

Oh and please keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself.

Yes, in the context in which it was said, it was funny.

And no, if I were gay I wouldn't come on to an old mincing queen like you with a ass cored out like the Holland Tunnel.

Odd how you're compelled to bring your latent and closeted cocklust up where no one asked about it. Quite telling, actually.

~Jamie Foxx~

Not by me. Completely different. Maher does a (unsuccessfully) humerous take on news and politics, while a SNL monologue is all comedy.

Yes, because of the context. It was clearly meant as humor AGAINST Blacks.

. Watch yourself: Watch TV. Watch Movies. | Online | Free | Hulu
He starts off pointing out his suit is all black and jokes that "Black is the new White." Other things he mentions with "how Black is that?" : The Nets moving to Brooklyn. Rapper Jay-Z owning a small percentage of the Nets and acting like he owns all New York. Playing a slave. Being in chains. Obama playing basketball on Election day. Obama being late for his acceptance speech. Nothing at all suggests that

Of course...in a similar context of poking fun at racial stereotypes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back