#BlackLivesMatter Protesters Disrupt MN State Fair, Chant ‘Pigs In A Blanket, Fry ‘Em Like Bacon’

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Because black lives matter more than white cops do.

Black Lives Matter protesters marching on the Minnesota state fair on Saturday spewed violent anti-cop rhetoric just hours after a Harris County, Tex. sheriff’s deputy was ambushed and executed at a Houston-area gas station.

“Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon,” activists with the St. Paul, Minn. branch of Black Lives Matter chanted....

#BlackFair protesters leave main gate and head south on Snelling. | LIVE AERIALS:WCCO.COM Live Videopic.twitter.com/plRNkFbbcJ

— WCCO - CBS Minnesota (@WCCO) August 29, 2015
#BlackFair marchers head back toward Snelling. | LIVE AERIALS:WCCO.COM Live Videopic.twitter.com/43R1rQDeGf

Protesters chanting outside Snelling gate. Some fair goers chanting with them. #BlackFairpic.twitter.com/qwV2qN0sEY

— Mike Binkley (@binkofamerica) August 29, 2015

#BlackLivesMatter Protesters Disrupt MN State Fair, Chant ‘Pigs In A Blanket, Fry ‘Em Like Bacon’

Those same pukes wail about white privileged . that there is some black privilege

I guess until the PEOPLE get sick and tired of them Disrupting their lives

this will go on. what a wonderful country we've been under the Obama.

Black Lives Matter protesters marching on the Minnesota state fair on Saturday spewed violent anti-cop rhetoric just hours after a Harris County, Tex. sheriff’s deputy was ambushed and executed at a Houston-area gas station.

“Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon,” activists with the St. Paul, Minn. branch of Black Lives Matter chanted....

#BlackFair protesters leave main gate and head south on Snelling. | LIVE AERIALS:WCCO.COM Live Videopic.twitter.com/plRNkFbbcJ

#BlackFair marchers head back toward Snelling. | LIVE AERIALS:WCCO.COM Live Videopic.twitter.com/43R1rQDeGf

Protesters chanting outside Snelling gate. Some fair goers chanting with them. #BlackFairpic.twitter.com/qwV2qN0sEY

Can we call open season on these malcontents? I'll put in for a couple days advance Sick Leave.

-Geaux

Those same pukes wail about white privileged . that there is some black privilege

I guess until the PEOPLE get sick and tired of them Disrupting their lives

this will go on. what a wonderful country we've been under the Obama.

Obama sucks and I'll rejoice when the puke is gone, but this country has been fucked long before he came along.

The only things these BLM idiots will accomplish is to cause everyone else to wonder why they matter.

Self-destruction is an ugly thing. The black community should step up and smash these people to a bloody smear. They are as damaging as Obama to race relations.

Maybe some well placed hangings of their leaders are in order. Just to make a point that lawlessness will be met equally. People are getting tired of this nonsense and the Obama regime seems like it won't stop it.

Can we call open season on these malcontents? I'll put in for a couple days advance Sick Leave.

-Geaux
Whats stopping you? Oh I forgot you are all talk. :laugh:

-Geaux
Whats stopping you? Oh I forgot you are all talk. :laugh:

Don't confuse we with Obama thank you very much. Wasn't me screwing the black community over the last 7 years or so. I'm dark, but not that dark. Plus I don't smoke cigs and drink cheap booze either.

Dig it

-Geaux

what has the democrat party become

embarrassing that openly call for the killing of cops

i dont know why on earth any cop would vote democrat

"#BlackLivesMatter Protesters Disrupt MN State Fair, Chant ‘Pigs In A Blanket, Fry ‘Em Like Bacon’"

This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy – the few are not 'representative' of the whole.

There is another thread on this , no less. All lives mater, blacks or cops or little ol ladies with canes. Get over it,Please.

Last edited:
the-anger-games.jpg

Aren't black males the biggest threat to other black males? Trigger happy racist white cop fatalities, trivial at best. All this focus on white racism is a waste of time.on, It is a diversion. on the facts, let's focus on the facts.

Forum List

Back