“Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon."

Armed Black Panther members marched in front of the Waller County jail and shouted,
“You’re gonna stop doing what you’re doing, or we will start creeping up on you in the darkness.”
Armed Black Panthers to Texas Cops: ‘We Will Start Creeping Up on You in the Darkness’
Now this is real #blacklivesmatters

Sounds like a bunch of cowards, sneaking around in the dark, shooting cops in the back....yeah that's a coward

Sorry but this POS, with the "duh" look, life does not matter one bit and the sooner Texas takes it from him the better off society will be.

ALLEGED TEXAS COP-KILLER SHOT DEPUTY 15 TIMES

AP_395234572758-640x480.jpg
Chickens coming home to roost.
The chicken is fixin to rest in a jail cell. Look at the cowardly apes face.

Armed Black Panther members marched in front of the Waller County jail and shouted,
“You’re gonna stop doing what you’re doing, or we will start creeping up on you in the darkness.”
Armed Black Panthers to Texas Cops: ‘We Will Start Creeping Up on You in the Darkness’
Now this is real #blacklivesmatters

Sounds like a bunch of cowards, sneaking around in the dark, shooting cops in the back....yeah that's a coward
Guerrilla warfare. White guys excel at war. In this case white cops. In this country they outnumber Blacks, are better armed, have their laws to protect them etc etc and the list goes on. Better to creep on them.

Do we really want a race war folks?
I as a member of the majority that has the most capabilities of quashing bugs like the Black Panthers, (fastest way...seize their bank accounts) don't want to resort to violence. I hope the extreme small number of people that agree with the Black Panthers responses understand the scope of this venture.
Almost all the black friends I have are very upset with the extremist attitudes of people that agree with the Black Panthers.
I would really ask people like Asclepias who do want a war to really consider this very very seriously.

Do we really want a race war folks?
I as a member of the majority that has the most capabilities of quashing bugs like the Black Panthers, (fastest way...seize their bank accounts) don't want to resort to violence. I hope the extreme small number of people that agree with the Black Panthers responses understand the scope of this venture.
Almost all the black friends I have are very upset with the extremist attitudes of people that agree with the Black Panthers.
I would really ask people like Asclepias who do want a war to really consider this very very seriously.
The first thing I would like to ask is when did I profess to want a race war? You cave monkeys are the ones that are threatening one. I say bring it and see what happens. Talking tough and asking me to consider something wont change anything. Those of you brave enough to actually do something more than talking dont exist on this message board. All you do is talk. If you have the numbers lets see some action? At least give me a time and place.

Cops kill/harm black people,

Nothing is done.

Protesters call them names

One cop is offended.

What do you want done, are you going to back up even statement made from the right. Do you want us to find some of the disgusting right wing protesters?

Would you be surprised to learn that more white people get killed by cops each year than black people?

Do you libtards ever actually think for yourselves?

Cops kill/harm black people,

Nothing is done.

Protesters call them names

One cop is offended.

What do you want done, are you going to back up even statement made from the right. Do you want us to find some of the disgusting right wing protesters?

Would you be surprised to learn that more white people get killed by cops each year than black people?

Do you libtards ever actually think for yourselves?
How many of them were killed because they were white? Dont you think that is an important stat?

What is the difference between blm and any other terrorist organizations except for reason they want to kill innocents and fact they are currently govt sanctioned terrorists

Good question. I am wondering why they have not yet been listed as a hate group when their leadership actively promotes killing whites. "Black Lies Matter"

Marchers chanted in unison, “Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon.”
Are we supposed to be surprised by this?

The PC Police help create and enable this environment, so they're getting what they want.

And when bad stuff happens, you know they'll look around and say "what, who, me?"

Terrible.
You cant blame the politicians for finally acknowledging what has been going on for decades if not centuries in the Black community. Now that Black people arent going to put up with it anymore suddenly its "bad stuff"?

The PC Police help create and enable this environment, so they're getting what they want.

And when bad stuff happens, you know they'll look around and say "what, who, me?"

Terrible.
You cant blame the politicians for finally acknowledging what has been going on for decades if not centuries in the Black community. Now that Black people arent going to put up with it anymore suddenly its "bad stuff"?

I'm sick of hearing about the plight of the black man. Never in history has a faction of people done so little to better themselves than the blacks in this nation since the Civil War. That's just a fact...and a black professor told us that in class during college. He gets it.....you don't

Terrible.

I'm sick of hearing about the plight of the black man. Never in history has a faction of people done so little to better themselves than the blacks in this nation since the Civil War. That's just a fact...and a black professor told us that in class during college. He gets it.....you don't
I'm not really interested in what you are sick of nor do I care. If it bothers you then dont read about the plight of Black men.

Your anecdotal fallacy aside, I get it. You honkys are just going to have to learn your lesson the hard way. Welcome to extinction.

Terrible.

I'm not really interested in what you are sick of nor do I care. If it bothers you then dont read about the plight of Black men.

Your anecdotal fallacy aside, I get it. You honkys are just going to have to learn your lesson the hard way. Welcome to extinction.

Grow up asslips. Your faux tough "black" man routine has grown old and stale. You're a nothing, like the pavement apes you idolize

Forum List

Back