Professors threaten bad grades for saying ‘illegal alien,’ ‘male,’ ‘female’

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
And we wonder how the hell a loser like Barck Obama could get elected. Well, its all about how they are conditioned growing up

Guess I would get a huge 'F' in the class. BTW- Looked it up and its not pretty

-Geaux
===========================
Professors threaten bad grades for saying ‘illegal alien,’ ‘male,’ ‘female’

• Washington State students risk a failing grade in one course if they use any common descriptors professor considers “oppressive and hateful language.”
  • In another class, students will lose one point every time they use the words “illegal alien” or “illegals” rather than the preferred terms of “‘undocumented’ migrants/immigrants/persons.
  • Poster.jpg

And we wonder how the hell a loser like Barck Obama could get elected. Well, its all about how they are conditioned growing up

guy, Obama got elected because Bush fucked up everything he touched.

I know you have a hard time grasping this. Bush fucked it up. He fucked up the economy, he fucked up the war, he fucked the response to Katrina.

I think your side needs to grasp this, because you are going to be scratching your heads when Hillary beats Jeb Bush easily in 2016.

I know you have a hard time grasping this. Bush fucked it up. He fucked up the economy, he fucked up the war, he fucked the response to Katrina.

I think your side needs to grasp this, because you are going to be scratching your heads when Hillary beats Jeb Bush easily in 2016.
Okay Bush fucked up everything...then Big Ears fucked up everything MORE.

I don't suppose the DNC has told you that?

^^^^^ That's not an excuse ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hell, I would take an annual Katrina, watch the to big to fails...... yes..... FAIL...................... if that means we would of never had to suffer the undoing of the American way such we have under Mr Hope and Change. Yea, I hope he ultimately get what he deserves, but it will likely have to wait for the pearly gates interview

-Geaux

If that fairy tale of Obama failure makes up feel better, then just hug your snuggle bear and go back to sleep.

Now please give us some examples of the far right. :lol:

One silly thread is too much on the subject. Your silly thread is a pile on of being silly

I know that is what you want to believe, because "Eeek, a Negro!!!"

But reality- Unemployment is down from where it was in 2009. so is inflation, so is the deficit, in fact, nearly any economic metric you want to pick is in a better place. GDP Growth is up, the markets (despite last week's corrections) are better than they were.

Hell, I would take an annual Katrina, watch the to big to fails...... yes..... FAIL...................... if that means we would of never had to suffer the undoing of the American way such we have under Mr Hope and Change. Yea, I hope he ultimately get what he deserves, but it will likely have to wait for the pearly gates interview

Guy, there is no God and no afterlife. Get over yourself.

The problem is, what you consider the "American way of life' is really just a lot of bad behavior of rich people manipulating stupid people to vote against their own economic interest.

The guy who really did the most damage to the "American way of life" was Ronnie Raygun when he dismantled the unions and took away the middle class. But he talked about the gays and the abortions and the feminists and got people like you really really upset a Mexican might date your daughter.

But reality- Unemployment is down from where it was in 2009. so is inflation, so is the deficit, in fact, nearly any economic metric you want to pick is in a better place. GDP Growth is up, the markets (despite last week's corrections) are better than they were.

Quit fueling the race war Joe. As hard as you and the left are trying, it has to be in the cards.

-Geaux

A racist too Joey...damn you are really a mess.

If that fairy tale of Obama failure makes up feel better, then just hug your snuggle bear and go back to sleep.

Now please give us some examples of the far right. :lol:
Oh Fakey...you again?

It is amazing that leftists like you continue this fantasy that America is doing great under BO, when the reality is clearly evident to thinking people.

Maybe Big Ears is really a plant for your mystical Far Right.

Forum List

Back