DNC Passes Resolution to Support #BlackLivesMatter – The Next Day They Chant “Pigs in a Blanket”

Blacks in a blanket fry 'em like bacon.

just think if a white supremacist group was marching around chanting that.
How these BLM is getting away with this, that is now causing innocent people to be murdered, instigating riots and lootings. Just look at what party has control of attorney general and who is President: and you will see how

anyone supporting this behavior from them now has blood on their hands

White groups have actually killed people...but in your mind blacks chanting something is just like whites killing people

Nope.....but it may cause someone to do exactly what they're chanting.

To fry pigs? With Oil or butter?

You chose not to watch the video.....and it simply puts the reasons that black lives matter is going about protest in the wrong way into easily understandable words so anyone could see what's going on. But you used some lame excuse to ignore it.

Until you learn to listen you will forever be in the dark.

Every protest to people who dont agree with the protests are done "the wrong way" but guess what? No one cares what you think is the right way while you sit in the peanut gallery.

negro stole my bicycle when I was 14.
Im still blaming all negros for that today, all of them should die for stealing my bike.
I have had no need or desire to be around any of them since then.

Get the Fuck off the slavery kick, nobody alive today was a slave and nobody today owned one. you and your ilk can take slavery and obama and shove them up your over sensitive racist liberal pansy ass.

So? What does anyone being alive have to do with you blaming Obama for racial tension. Did Racial Tension get old and die? And the Obama brought it back?

Or is racial tension a result of the people who arent alive anymore so it doesnt count?

Um....yes actually. Racial tension was slowly slipping away. Bit by bit...we were slowly moving past all this nonsense.

Then January 20th, 2009 happened.
exactly, it started with the college professor that refused to give ID when the police were investigating a possible break in at his home. Remember?

I remember, but it seems you dont: Arrest of Harvard's Henry Louis Gates Jr. was avoidable, report says

When Crowley arrived, he found Gates in the house (the driver was gone) and asked him to step outside. Gates refused. When Crowley went into the house, Gates showed his Harvard identification card and his driver's license, which included his address. According to police, Gates then became angry and followed Crowley outside. He was arrested on a charge of disorderly conduct, which was later dropped.

Maybe you lying about the incident is Obama's fault too? Right?

the police acted stupidly? then every time some black thug criminal acts up and gets shot, HNIC makes a comment about the killing of innocent blacks and send representation to the funerals. Not once has he done this for whites.

Henry Louis Gates was not a criminal...neither was Tamir Rice or Trayvon Martin. You just call them that because Obama made you lie about it!

His obamacare is basically designed for the blacks in the inner cities to get the same coverage as those that work,
Everything this stupid shoeshine boy does is aimed at stirring racial discontent

Another lie by an angry white guy who pretends his anger is Obama's fault. White people use it too! But THOSE people dont make you mad tho....Weird, huh?
You are the perfect example of how well that racist coons intentions are working.

How? By catching you in a bold faced fucking lie about Henry Louis Gates? I made you lie?

Now, I don't use the word coon that include all blacks, but only those that act in such a manner as to earn such disrespect. and I only use that because the real word to describe him is blocked here.

So who made you use the word coon? You? Or was that Obamas fault too?

You will be voting for more race baiting to stir up hate on you the innocent Civilians, towns and cities being burned and stores being looted out of business. MORE of your Civilian police offices being HUNTED like animals and executed when you vote for the DEMCORAT PARTY. if that's how you want to live, then go vote for them. but don't say you weren't Warned

SNIP:
DNC Passes Resolution to Support #BlackLivesMatter – The Next Day They Chant “Pigs in a Blanket”

Jim Hoft Aug 31st, 2015 7:22 am

** 23 police officers have been gunned down this year, so far, in the line of duty.

Black Lives Matter protesters marched in Minnesota this weekend chanting, “Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon.”

The panderers at the Democratic National Committee passed a resolution on Friday supporting the Black Lives Matter mob movement. The resolution also condemns police in America for shooting unarmed black men.
MSNBC reported:

The Democratic National Committee passed a resolution Friday afternoon supporting the Black Lives Matter movement at the party’s summer meeting. The national party also affirmed a resolution supporting same-sex marriage in every state and another honoring the son of Vice President Joe Biden, Beau Biden, who passed away in May.

Activists with the Black Lives Matter movement have roiled Democratic politics in recent months, interrupting speeches by the party’s presidential candidates as they try to force the party to prioritize their issues.

[T]he DNC joins with Americans across the country in affirming ‘Black lives matter’ and the ‘say her name’ efforts to make visible the pain of our fellow and sister Americans as they condemn extrajudicial killings of unarmed African American men, women and children,” the resolution states.

It also calls for Congress to pass comprehensive immigration reform, and calls for minimizing the use of “weapons that were used to police peaceful civilians in the streets of Ferguson, Missouri” last summer.

23 police officers have been killed this year in the line of duty.

652 people have been shot dead by police so far this year; 24 were black and unarmed.

DNC Passes Resolution to Support #BlackLivesMatter - The Next Day They Chant "Pigs in a Blanket" - The Gateway Pundit
So now Democrats openly support cop-killing.

Good to know.

"Now" the Dems support cop killing? They've long supported it. Obamas campaign started in the home of a terrorist cop killer.

Democrats are being more open about it though.
Unlike cops that like to kill perps..
Bad cops kill white perps too.

So? What does anyone being alive have to do with you blaming Obama for racial tension. Did Racial Tension get old and die? And the Obama brought it back?

Or is racial tension a result of the people who arent alive anymore so it doesnt count?

Um....yes actually. Racial tension was slowly slipping away. Bit by bit...we were slowly moving past all this nonsense.

exactly, it started with the college professor that refused to give ID when the police were investigating a possible break in at his home. Remember?

I remember, but it seems you dont: Arrest of Harvard's Henry Louis Gates Jr. was avoidable, report says

When Crowley arrived, he found Gates in the house (the driver was gone) and asked him to step outside. Gates refused. When Crowley went into the house, Gates showed his Harvard identification card and his driver's license, which included his address. According to police, Gates then became angry and followed Crowley outside. He was arrested on a charge of disorderly conduct, which was later dropped.

the police acted stupidly? then every time some black thug criminal acts up and gets shot, HNIC makes a comment about the killing of innocent blacks and send representation to the funerals. Not once has he done this for whites.

Henry Louis Gates was not a criminal...neither was Tamir Rice or Trayvon Martin. You just call them that because Obama made you lie about it!

His obamacare is basically designed for the blacks in the inner cities to get the same coverage as those that work,
Everything this stupid shoeshine boy does is aimed at stirring racial discontent

Another lie by an angry white guy who pretends his anger is Obama's fault. White people use it too! But THOSE people dont make you mad tho....Weird, huh?
You are the perfect example of how well that racist coons intentions are working.

How? By catching you in a bold faced fucking lie about Henry Louis Gates? I made you lie?

Now, I don't use the word coon that include all blacks, but only those that act in such a manner as to earn such disrespect. and I only use that because the real word to describe him is blocked here.

Funny how the Gates thing was first described differently, but after your ass king obama stepped in it, the story changed.
Who made me use the word coon? Maybe the same one that forces the boy child in the white house to openly stir the racist pot in the United States.
But, since you are one of him, you just cant see him for that ass hat that he really is.

You will be voting for more race baiting to stir up hate on you the innocent Civilians, towns and cities being burned and stores being looted out of business. MORE of your Civilian police offices being HUNTED like animals and executed when you vote for the DEMCORAT PARTY. if that's how you want to live, then go vote for them. but don't say you weren't Warned

SNIP:

Jim Hoft Aug 31st, 2015 7:22 am

** 23 police officers have been gunned down this year, so far, in the line of duty.

Black Lives Matter protesters marched in Minnesota this weekend chanting, “Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon.”

The panderers at the Democratic National Committee passed a resolution on Friday supporting the Black Lives Matter mob movement. The resolution also condemns police in America for shooting unarmed black men.
MSNBC reported:

The Democratic National Committee passed a resolution Friday afternoon supporting the Black Lives Matter movement at the party’s summer meeting. The national party also affirmed a resolution supporting same-sex marriage in every state and another honoring the son of Vice President Joe Biden, Beau Biden, who passed away in May.

Activists with the Black Lives Matter movement have roiled Democratic politics in recent months, interrupting speeches by the party’s presidential candidates as they try to force the party to prioritize their issues.

[T]he DNC joins with Americans across the country in affirming ‘Black lives matter’ and the ‘say her name’ efforts to make visible the pain of our fellow and sister Americans as they condemn extrajudicial killings of unarmed African American men, women and children,” the resolution states.

It also calls for Congress to pass comprehensive immigration reform, and calls for minimizing the use of “weapons that were used to police peaceful civilians in the streets of Ferguson, Missouri” last summer.

23 police officers have been killed this year in the line of duty.

652 people have been shot dead by police so far this year; 24 were black and unarmed.

DNC Passes Resolution to Support #BlackLivesMatter - The Next Day They Chant "Pigs in a Blanket" - The Gateway Pundit
So now Democrats openly support cop-killing.

Good to know.

"Now" the Dems support cop killing? They've long supported it. Obamas campaign started in the home of a terrorist cop killer.

Democrats are being more open about it though.
Unlike cops that like to kill perps..
Bad cops kill white perps too.
White lives don't matter.

How these BLM is getting away with this, that is now causing innocent people to be murdered, instigating riots and lootings. Just look at what party has control of attorney general and who is President: and you will see how

White groups have actually killed people...but in your mind blacks chanting something is just like whites killing people

You chose not to watch the video.....and it simply puts the reasons that black lives matter is going about protest in the wrong way into easily understandable words so anyone could see what's going on. But you used some lame excuse to ignore it.

Every protest to people who dont agree with the protests are done "the wrong way" but guess what? No one cares what you think is the right way while you sit in the peanut gallery.

Oh...so you think wiping a server means with a cloth too?

Are you really this stupid, or are you just acting?

Funny how the Gates thing was first described differently, but after your ass king obama stepped in it, the story changed.

I just want to know why you lied about it and who made you do it? Was it big bad racial tension again that made you lie?

]ho made me use the word coon? Maybe the same one that forces the boy child in the white house to openly stir the racist pot in the United States.
But, since you are one of him, you just cant see him for that ass hat that he really is.

And there we have it folks! Obama made this guy go racist, its not his fault its the power mind of Obama!

11921647_1089962704355181_8008224426516601157_n.jpg

Oh...so you think wiping a server means with a cloth too?

Are you really this stupid, or are you just acting?
Psssst:
he/she is a liberal, it is very possible that they are really that stupid.
You should be nicer, I think their treatment comes under the American with disabilities act.

Catch him in a bold faced lie about Gates? Its Obamas fault

Calling blacks coons? Its Obamas fault

Coffee was shit? Obama did it

You didn't catch me in a lie, you only think you did because that's what obama wants you to think.
Gates is clearly another chip on the shoulder liberal POS that got the result he was looking for.
You are one of the idiot drones that falls for it.
You will never realize how much YOU are helping to fuel racial divide in this country,, but then again, maybe you do it on purpose to help out the Kenyan clown.

You didn't catch me in a lie, you only think you did because that's what obama wants you to think.
Gates is clearly another chip on the shoulder liberal POS that got the result he was looking for.
You will never realize how much YOU are helping to fuel racial divide in this country,, but then again, maybe you do it on purpose to help out the Kenyan clown.

Do the Stephanie :dance:

Do the Stephanie :dance:
I don't recall bringing your homosexuality in to this conversation. You should leave the coming out for a different thread.
Just my opinion.

My electric bill went up last month.

Obama signed stiffer regulations on coal over a month ago. So it's Obama's fault.

It's no coincidence that this is happening while former community agitator, Barack Obama, who has issues with cops, trained anarchists how to protest for years, and is friends with evil hedgefunders, and domestic terrorists, is president.

This guy says the Tea Party, his critics, and the climate is akin to terrorists, but can't bring himself to call a Muslim mass-murderer or a anarchist rioter a terrorist.

Last edited:

Obama signed stiffer regulations on coal over a month ago. So it's Obama's fault.

It's no coincidence that this is happening while former community agitator, Barack Obama, who has issues with cops, trained anarchists how to protest for years, and is friends with evil hedgefunders, and domestic terrorists, is president.

My health insurance and deductible went way up...

Thanks, Obozo.

Thanks, Obozo.

Nope.....It was supposed to go down an average of $2500.

Thanks, Obozo.

Nope.....It was supposed to go down an average of $2500.
obama says that you all are just looking at the bill upside down.

( Que the liberals asking me for a valid link to this )

The dialectic, for every action there is an opposite reaction; or human resistance has long memory.

Forum List

Back