“Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon."

This reminds me of a old white guy, remarking about the Civil rights movement.( I was a teen ager). He winked at me and said, I like blacks. They taste like chicken. Well, now we get this pig in a blanket stuff, and in the end, all of that is just mindless hatred. ALL lives mater, shame on those protesters.

Marchers chanted in unison, “Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon.”
Are we supposed to be surprised by this?

The PC Police help create and enable this environment, so they're getting what they want.

And when bad stuff happens, you know they'll look around and say "what, who, me?"

Terrible.
You cant blame the politicians for finally acknowledging what has been going on for decades if not centuries in the Black community. Now that Black people arent going to put up with it anymore suddenly its "bad stuff"?

I'm sick of hearing about the plight of the black man. Never in history has a faction of people done so little to better themselves than the blacks in this nation since the Civil War. That's just a fact...and a black professor told us that in class during college. He gets it.....you don't
I'm not really interested in what you are sick of nor do I care. If it bothers you then dont read about the plight of Black men.

Your anecdotal fallacy aside, I get it. You honkys are just going to have to learn your lesson the hard way. Welcome to extinction.

Grow up asslips. Your faux tough "black" man routine has grown old and stale. You're a nothing, like the pavement apes you idolize
I'm already grown. Like I said, if you have the balls, come find out how tough I may or may not be. My guess is you will just resort to talking more shit and jumping up and down like monkeys are prone to do when they spot danger.

Are we supposed to be surprised by this?

The PC Police help create and enable this environment, so they're getting what they want.

And when bad stuff happens, you know they'll look around and say "what, who, me?"

Terrible.
You cant blame the politicians for finally acknowledging what has been going on for decades if not centuries in the Black community. Now that Black people arent going to put up with it anymore suddenly its "bad stuff"?

I'm sick of hearing about the plight of the black man. Never in history has a faction of people done so little to better themselves than the blacks in this nation since the Civil War. That's just a fact...and a black professor told us that in class during college. He gets it.....you don't
I'm not really interested in what you are sick of nor do I care. If it bothers you then dont read about the plight of Black men.

Your anecdotal fallacy aside, I get it. You honkys are just going to have to learn your lesson the hard way. Welcome to extinction.

Grow up asslips. Your faux tough "black" man routine has grown old and stale. You're a nothing, like the pavement apes you idolize
I'm already grown. Like I said, if you have the balls, come find out how tough I may or may not be. My guess is you will just resort to talking more shit and jumping up and down like monkeys are prone to do when they spot danger.

Grow up dip shit. You don't scare anyone, you're probably some 120 pound snot nose wearing those goofy Malcom X glasses with lenses as thick as pop bottle bottoms

Grow up dip shit. You don't scare anyone, you're probably some 120 pound snot nose wearing those goofy Malcom X glasses with lenses as thick as pop bottle bottoms
Couid be but every white boy talking shit on this forum would be afraid to test that theory.

black males are the lowest demographic on the socioeconomic scale caused by low IQ, laziness and immorality.

it sucks to be you

11988537_532897170195390_8801429415797734985_n.jpg

black males are the lowest demographic on the socioeconomic scale caused by low IQ, laziness and immorality.

it sucks to be you
My ass cheek is more intelligent than you are monkey. Despite the obstacles there is nothing better than being a Black man.

uncontestable proof ^
......you are an idiot and a monkey.

don't know how I can sleep after reading those sophomoric insults

it sucks to be you
My ass cheek is more intelligent than you are monkey. Despite the obstacles there is nothing better than being a Black man.

uncontestable proof ^

The same way you always sleep....hanging by your tail upside down you monkey.

it sucks to be you

uncontestable proof ^

:blsmile: ....... > :dig:

uncontestable proof ^

:blsmile: ....... > :dig:
:Boom2: :piss2:

This reminds me of a [sic] old white guy, remarking about the Civil rights movement.( I was a teen ager [sic]). He winked at me and said, I like blacks. They taste like chicken. Well, now we get this pig in a blanket stuff, and in the end, all of that is just mindless hatred. ALL lives mater, shame on those protesters.

You hypocrite.

This reminds me of a [sic] old white guy, remarking about the Civil rights movement.( I was a teen ager [sic]). He winked at me and said, I like blacks. They taste like chicken. Well, now we get this pig in a blanket stuff, and in the end, all of that is just mindless hatred. ALL lives mater, shame on those protesters.

You hypocrite.
Oh brother, here we go. Mr Contrary chimes in. Did I spell that right? How about my grammar, was that suitable for your majesty? So you don't think ALL lives matter? HOW is that hypocritical? Like I care what you think...

Black Lies Matter is a terrorist organization that should be busted up, hunted down and exterminated judiciously.

That the Dimbocratic party has endorsed their movement just adds icing on the cake.

You hypocrite.
Oh brother, here we go. Mr Contrary chimes in. Did I spell that right? How about my grammar, was that suitable for your majesty? So you don't think ALL lives matter? HOW is that hypocritical? Like I care what you think...

Interesting how you have no compunction about directing your own "mindless hatred" toward other groups, hypocrite.

Forum List

Back