“Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon."

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
T. PAUL, Minn. (WCCO) — Traffic disruptions and loud messages aren’t the only things memorable about Saturday’s Black Lives Matter march to the gates of the Minnesota State Fair.

One of the chants heard from protesters is being called “disgusting” by rank and file St. Paul Police officers. Police Federation President Dave Titus says the threatening refrain is divisive, dangerous and won’t lead to improved police relations.

By many accounts, Saturday’s march was a peaceful gathering. Although it was intended to disrupt leisure to deliver the group’s message of justice for those killed at the hands of police.

“We weren’t surprised it was peaceful, but we were glad everything worked out right,” March organizer Rashad Turner said.

But along the way, protesters broke into a pointed refrain that has St. Paul police officers upset.

Marchers chanted in unison, “Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon.”
Black Lives Matter Chant Called 'Disgusting' By Police Leader

For all of you that have sympathy with "Black Lives Matter"... you are no different.
I certainly don't want this to happen but consider the next time those of you sympathize with them, a
black guy walks with saggy pants, towards you wanting to "wash your windows" remember who may come to your aid!

T. PAUL, Minn. (WCCO) — Traffic disruptions and loud messages aren’t the only things memorable about Saturday’s Black Lives Matter march to the gates of the Minnesota State Fair.

One of the chants heard from protesters is being called “disgusting” by rank and file St. Paul Police officers. Police Federation President Dave Titus says the threatening refrain is divisive, dangerous and won’t lead to improved police relations.

By many accounts, Saturday’s march was a peaceful gathering. Although it was intended to disrupt leisure to deliver the group’s message of justice for those killed at the hands of police.

“We weren’t surprised it was peaceful, but we were glad everything worked out right,” March organizer Rashad Turner said.

But along the way, protesters broke into a pointed refrain that has St. Paul police officers upset.

For all of you that have sympathy with "Black Lives Matter"... you are no different.
I certainly don't want this to happen but consider the next time those of you sympathize with them, a
black guy walks with saggy pants, towards you wanting to "wash your windows" remember who may come to your aid!

Let the war begin. I am ready.

Wow, cops are against protesters who find issue with the police behavior. Pretty bold move there I have to admit

Kinda ironic considering the largest group offing blacks is blacks.

Fuck them... nobody every said black lives don't matter.. unless of course you look at the behavior of blacks, 'cause they don't seem to think black lives matter much. Whitey and the police are the least of their worries.

Wow, cops are against protesters who find issue with the police behavior. Pretty bold move there I have to admit

So would you want any of your relatives to be in law enforcement knowing that a war is now being waged by people like you ?

There is no war goofy and there are black cops also goofy. Sorry that people are all asserting their rights to assemble and shit. Must be hard on you. Are you ok?

Fuck them... nobody every said black lives don't matter.. unless of course you look at the behavior of blacks, 'cause they don't seem to think black lives matter much. Whitey and the police are the least of their worries.

What does white killing whites and blacks killing blacks have to do with cops shooting people with impunity?

What does white killing whites and blacks killing blacks have to do with cops shooting people with impunity?
Cops don't. You're just too retarded to understand.

Cops don't. You're just too retarded to understand.

69ec8856fe0e46773e6b74faf376f1bb.jpg

Ready to run and hide.

Cops kill/harm black people,

Nothing is done.

Protesters call them names

One cop is offended.

What do you want done, are you going to back up even statement made from the right. Do you want us to find some of the disgusting right wing protesters?

So would you want any of your relatives to be in law enforcement knowing that a war is now being waged by people like you ?
The number of police officers killed is continually dropping. The number of civilians killed by police is increasing. Who is waging war on whom?

I am sure you are!!

stock-vector-grumpy-old-man-vector-clip-art-illustration-with-simple-gradients-all-in-a-single-layer-132297044.jpg

The number of police officers killed is continually dropping. The number of civilians killed by police is increasing. Who is waging war on whom?

No question you are 100% right!
What has happened though is ignorant pigs like you have totally lost any respect for law enforcement and you really should listen to exactly what
Chris Rock states in this video if you don't want an encounter with a now even MORE trigger happy cop and with good cause they are that way!
I certainly wouldn't have any problem any more resorting to arrests of idiots described in this video that Chris Rock is trying to get those idiots obviously like you
to comprehend!!!

Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

No question you are 100% right!
What has happened though is ignorant pigs like you have totally lost any respect for law enforcement and you really should listen to exactly what
Chris Rock states in this video if you don't want an encounter with a now even MORE trigger happy cop and with good cause they are that way!
I certainly wouldn't have any problem any more resorting to arrests of idiots described in this video that Chris Rock is trying to get those idiots obviously like you
to comprehend!!!

Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

How are they more trigger happy when less and less are being shot?

Wow! Cops are upset that people dont like being killed by cops? Of course I am no different. If a black guy with saggy pants comes towards me asking to wash my windows I'm just going to tell him to pull up his pants and get a job.

What has happened though is ignorant pigs like you have totally lost any respect for law enforcement

Sorry but most Americans dont trust the police. And unless you have a chart of respect your statement is bullshit. You might as well blame it on bad Mojo

I have 2 people in my family that are cops and another on the way. They understand the backlash. However they are good cops so it doesnt really affect them because they treat people with respect. Weird how they have no problems and are able to be great cops because the public they serve respects them.

Forum List

Back