BlackLivesMatter members wipe asses w US flag; seek donations to spread this act.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
This is some of the same folks who 2 days ago called for Texas blacks to "lynch and kill" cops and whites and post pics of their dead bodies on social media.

All you cops and military members who took an oath to the American flag and put your own ass in danger on behalf of the citizens it represents.....here's what the left wings darlings think of it:

Nocturnus-Libertus-FYF-Supporter.jpg

Can I donate to ship their asses somewhere where they would be happy?

Yep. And if they left America for somewhere better....and that place got taken over by a tyrant or radical Muslims....these same pieces of shit would RUN TOWARDS troops wearing THAT FLAG to save their sorry asses.

Here's a fine example of some liberals showing their appreciation for the freedoms that men and women who took an oath to that flag gave them. Even Army troops in 1861.

This is why I don't take these jackasses serious. Let's be honest here, they are stupid people. Uneducated feral animals and have no use in society

I wondered why liberals haven't condemned these photos yet.

Damn...I'm stupid. They're out taking their own.

Yep. It makes me wonder....with our borders wide open...why they stay?

Their website says on 09/11/2015 they are planning a massive nationwide article burn. American flags. Police uniforms. British flags. Confederate flags.

Classy.

Also says they want to topple this nation and create a new one...which I don't get...itll be the same people here. Unless they have other plans. That also makes them, officially, a terror group.

Yep. It makes me wonder....with our borders wide open...why they stay?

Their website says on 09/11/2015 they are planning a massive nationwide article burn. American flags. Police uniforms. British flags. Confederate flags.

Classy.

Also says they want to topple this nation and create a new one...which I don't get...itll be the same people here. Unless they have other plans. That also makes them, officially, a terror group.
They have other plans.

This is some of the same folks who 2 days ago called for Texas blacks to "lynch and kill" cops and whites and post pics of their dead bodies on social media.

All you cops and military members who took an oath to the American flag and put your own ass in danger on behalf of the citizens it represents.....here's what the left wings darlings think of it:

That's the thing about our flag, it represents the freedom to wipe your ass with it. (or burn it)

I personally wouldn't burn the American Flag or wipe my ass with it, but those are the freedoms we protect in this country.

These people are the nutters who stockpile guns in case they ever have to overthrow a "tyrant".

Who are those people?

Who are those people?

BlackLivesMatter. You know....the groups that Democrats are sucking up to and supporting? That your vote is going to? Who call for violence against cops?

Who are those people?

BlackLivesMatter. You know....the groups that Democrats are sucking up to and supporting? That your vote is going to? Who call for violence against cops?

You are telling me that the people in those photos are members of the Black Lives Matter movement? And that the Black Lives Matter movement has called for violence against cops?

Can you post without lying?

Who are those people?

You are telling me that the people in those photos are members of the Black Lives Matter movement? And that the Black Lives Matter movement has called for violence against cops?

Are you serious? So....you're asking if anyone from the BlackLivesMatter movement has called for violence against cops??? Really??? You can't be that ignorant. Just no way....is there?

Yo Bucs.........let's start with evidence that the people who posted those photos are part of Black Lives Matter.

Where did you get the pictures? Let's investigate.

Who are those people?

Are you serious? So....you're asking if anyone from the BlackLivesMatter movement has called for violence against cops??? Really??? You can't be that ignorant. Just no way....is there?

Anyone? The Black Lives Matter movement has an organizational structure. They have members and people charged with speaking on behalf of the organization. Please cite one of these people calling for violence against cops.

Forum List

Back