Blacklist (I don't care if there is another thread.....)

The scenario of the Blacklist has played itself out. Reddington has already identified all the bad guys he could credibly identify. Moving forward would be pointless.

So it will probably be renewed.

I stopped watching the show in the middle of the last season. I can suspend reality only so much...the writing became waaaay too contrived and having people do things that is completely out of character.
IMO - the show now sucks...right up there with daytime soap operas.

So what shows do you recommend? I like how you addressed my Aerosmith comment too.
What an asshole.

iamwhatiseem just seemed to be in some sort of mood to go around and bash things I like for whatever reason...

I'm not saying Blacklist is an emmy award winning show.
It's entertaining but I'm not going to care one way or the other if it's cancelled.
I don't care about any TV show that much....

I've watched every episode of Blacklist since it started. I was shocked when Lizzie was "killed" but there's no way they're going to allow her to remain dead.

And, I've got a gut feeling that we're not through with bad guys behind amazing conspiracies.

As an aside, I watched Castle and was shocked to learn it was the final episode and that, in spite of its good ratings, ABC had decided to let it die.

iamwhatiseem just seemed to be in some sort of mood to go around and bash things I like for whatever reason...

It's entertaining but I'm not going to care one way or the other if it's cancelled.

lol....no...I just happened to not like two things you posted one day apart.
I have a particular angst with the "decade of the sell out" (80's) where one rock great after another sold out their musical souls to make canned pop hits for radio and MTV.
And with Blacklist - the show started out well...but eroded quickly.

lol....no...I just happened to not like two things you posted one day apart.
I have a particular angst with the "decade of the sell out" (80's) where one rock great after another sold out their musical souls to make canned pop hits for radio and MTV.
And with Blacklist - the show started out well...but eroded quickly.
Doesn't take much to make MY "blacklist"...

I finally just watched it. Glad it ended that way, I think they're coming back.

I always thought previously Red Reddington was her father.

I think there will be more twists and turns. I hope I didn't give too much away.....

Forum List

Back