"60 Days In"

I am. The cop lady is going to get in a shitload of trouble if she doesn't mellow out and act like a prisoner. Ali's daughter looks NOTHING like her sister or her dad and seems pretty shy. Zack is cool, but I wonder how long he can keep his cool in there? The dweeb that played sick instead of going out in general population was a chickenshit and I am glad he is gone. The blonde mom..I hope she gets her ass kicked all over the place. Seeing a foot stomp a flag in that crayon art is bullshit. That bitch is a drama queen to the max and I loathe her. The black kid is going to wind up turning bad being in there. He is being tempted and taking the bait.

I am. The cop lady is going to get in a shitload of trouble if she doesn't mellow out and act like a prisoner. Ali's daughter looks NOTHING like her sister or her dad and seems pretty shy. Zack is cool, but I wonder how long he can keep his cool in there? The dweeb that played sick instead of going out in general population was a chickenshit and I am glad he is gone. The blonde mom..I hope she gets her ass kicked all over the place. Seeing a foot stomp a flag in that crayon art is bullshit. That bitch is a drama queen to the max and I loathe her. The black kid is going to wind up turning bad being in there. He is being tempted and taking the bait.
Tami, the lesbian cop, seems to have considerable psychological issues. One can only wonder how this experience will affect her attitude on the job, presuming she survives sixty days locked up with the criminal element. Will she become more sympathetic toward some types of offender, or will she develop a more that ordinary indifference toward them?

Ali's daughter seems able to fit right in and I expect she will relate very well to most of the inmates. She appears to be the most level-headed of the entire group of impostors.

By the "blond mom," I presume you're talking about Barbara, the mousy little bimbo. She is totally self-absorbed and I expect her to develop a closeness to one of the inmates and expose the undercover operation. I can't blame you for loathing her and I'm not at all surprised that her husband seems annoyed by her phone calls. He's probably glad to be rid of her for two months.

I don't know what you mean by, "Seeing a foot stomp a flag in that crayon art is bullshit." Could be I've missed an episode. (I don't recall what nights it's on.)

By the "Black kid," do you mean Isaiah? He is an extremely repressed personality. Have you noticed he cannot converse without having his hand moving close to his mouth, diverting attention from what he is saying?

Zack strikes me as a rather contemptible individual. His committed purpose there is to find out which of those inmates is bringing drugs in and to inform on him. To achieve this he is doing his best to cultivate trust and friendship. Interestingly his ambition is to become a DEA cop, which is as low as it goes in the police profession. Narcs and vice cops are the scumbags of law-enforcement and Zack will fit right in.

Robert is lucky to have been placed in segregation because it appears he was on the verge of a serious ass-kicking. It would be best for him to drop out because he is incapable of behaving appropriately in that environment.

Isn't it amazing that the sissified "dweeb" who was beat up and has dropped out had aspired to be a correction officer? That's like someone who is afraid of heights wanting to be an ironworker.

All in all, with the exception of Ali's daughter, that entire group consists of exotic oddballs. I'd be interested in knowing how they were selected.

I watch it too. Robert the "school teacher" was fake from the jump. He treated the whole thing like a joke and, honestly, I was surprised that they didn't dismiss him during the training when he was asking about how big the TV screens were, etc. He was never in it for anything other than getting his mentally unstable self on TV. I hope whatever school district he works for pays close attention. Tami is pretty unstable herself for having a job as a police officer. I could totally see her using her taser for kicks and beating up old ladies who don't properly use the crosswalk! I hope her employer is also watching closely. Barbra just needs a good old fashioned ass kicking. Whiny little bitch. She's such a pot stirrer and gets all worked up over absolutely nothing. I bet her husband was glad to have her out of his hair for the 90 days she was in. Zac is doing fine; being in the Marines taught him a lot about keeping himself in line. I hope Isaiah straightens himself out, but I'm afraid he's going to end up in jail for real sometime in the future. Ali's daughter is cool.

I wonder if they're going to get everyone together after they're released so they can see who was part of the program. That would make Tami and her little housebitch Barbra drop their teeth.

By the "blond mom," I presume you're talking about Barbara, the mousy little bimbo. She is totally self-absorbed and I expect her to develop a closeness to one of the inmates and expose the undercover operation. I can't blame you for loathing her and I'm not at all surprised that her husband seems annoyed by her phone calls. He's probably glad to be rid of her for two months.

I don't know what you mean by, "Seeing a foot stomp a flag in that crayon art is bullshit." Could be I've missed an episode. (I don't recall what nights it's on.)

By the "Black kid," do you mean Isaiah? He is an extremely repressed personality. Have you noticed he cannot converse without having his hand moving close to his mouth, diverting attention from what he is saying?

Zack strikes me as a rather contemptible individual. His committed purpose there is to find out which of those inmates is bringing drugs in and to inform on him. To achieve this he is doing his best to cultivate trust and friendship. Interestingly his ambition is to become a DEA cop, which is as low as it goes in the police profession. Narcs and vice cops are the scumbags of law-enforcement and Zack will fit right in.

Robert is lucky to have been placed in segregation because it appears he was on the verge of a serious ass-kicking. It would be best for him to drop out because he is incapable of behaving appropriately in that environment.

Isn't it amazing that the sissified "dweeb" who was beat up and has dropped out had aspired to be a correction officer? That's like someone who is afraid of heights wanting to be an ironworker.
Robert the dweeb HAS dropped out. He's gone.
Maryum drew a pic, which she does for the girls to keep her mind occupied, and Mousey Bitch decided it was a black foot stomping on the USA flag. This is not the case, but she is a drama queen bitch so of course she saw what she wanted to see. And yes, I agree with you that her husband is probably glad she is gone for 2 months. personally, I don't see this marriage lasting..especially after how she is seen in this show.

Maryum seems ok, and I like her, but she is not my fav. Zack is. I hope he can keep his shit together as he has been.
Isaiah is getting in over his head. He will turn bad if he stays in there. I hope he drops out. This shit is not good for him.
I hope Mouse Mom fucks up and winds up spending REAL time, lol.

Pretty sure Tami's days as a police officer will be shortened after this. She has too short of a fuse and does NOT have good judgement. Mousey Drama Queen is yet again stirring with her spoon over something Maryum said. She said "short yellow bus" so the girls picking on the tard would stop and the tard (Jessica) already stated she was mentally slow in front of Mouse...so whats the big deal? Personally, I think Mouse is a racist drama queen.And Tami is a bully and a follower that does not use common sense. There are ALWAYS two sides to every story. Tami is a suck assed police officer, that much is clear.

Glad to see Isaiah has hooked up with zac!

Pretty sure Tami's days as a police officer will be shortened after this. She has too short of a fuse and does NOT have good judgement.
Being a police officer has the effect of subliminally separating one from the social mainstream by imparting a subliminal us and them disposition. Tami is suddenly not a cop and having to confront the circumstances of that new reality has short-circuited what was her conditioned police mentality. She suddenly is without the protective sense of authority that comes with a badge and she doesn't know what to do.

What we are seeing in Tami's bizarre behavior is the effect of profound emotional shock. She simply cannot deal with feeling ordinary and she's reacting with suppressed infantile rage.

[...]

Has anyone noticed the almost constant expression of unmistakable repressed anger on the face of the supervisory correction officer? He seems bitterly opposed to the charade he's been placed in charge of. He obviously was extremely frustrated when Robert, who is not a real inmate, placed the towel over the camera. Because he had to deal with the fact that Robert was in a position to tell him to go screw himself if he chose to.

The effect of this undercover operation is turning his world upside-down.

Tami has already blown her cover.

Really suck assed police officer. And I wish she would quit hunching down.

That interview with Robert made me want to reach thru the screen and punch his face in.

That interview with Robert made me want to reach thru the screen and punch his face in.
He does have a rather annoying personality.

My impression of Robert is he led a spoiled, sheltered, suburban childhood and adolescence, he bullshitted his way through high-school, then bullshitted his way through an Ed. curriculum, he bullshits his students as a teacher, and now he thinks he can bullshit his way through this charade. He was a fish out of water in that environment and I doubt he knows how close he came to being seriously hurt.

Silver tongued mentally ill guy is what he is. And a liar to boot. He ain't no teacher. No way he is.

You know, I caught this on about the second episode, and decided to go back and check out all the other ones as well. It's one of the shows I watch on the On Demand when the weekend hits.

Yeah.............Robert knew he was getting in over his head, and that's why he put the towel over the camera, trying to get in with the other inmates, but it backfired when he got put into solitary. And, I found it really interesting that he didn't get sick until the day he was to go back into general population.

And yeah..............that Marine has the right idea, just treat it like a deployment, and he'll get through okay. I remember when I got locked up (long story), and after the first day, it felt a lot like going on deployment, so that is how I looked at it while I was in, and I got through it okay.

However...............one flaw that I see with this show, is that the sheriff wants them to find out who has the drugs, but if any of them are caught with drugs, they will be given even more time due to the fact that there is no safety net for the inmates.

Personally? I wouldn't participate in a program like that, because how are you going to get the inmates to trust you with drugs if you don't do them yourself?

Got news for you, they won't. If they feel like you're a snitch, they will put you down quickly, or ostracize you.

[...]
And yeah..............that Marine has the right idea, just treat it like a deployment, and he'll get through okay. I remember when I got locked up (long story), and after the first day, it felt a lot like going on deployment, so that is how I looked at it while I was in, and I got through it okay.

[...]
I think that guy Zack is a scumbag.

It's not like he is participating in an undercover assignment to find some dangerous criminal(s) who harm others. Who cares if some inmates manage to get high? Who is hurt by it? This redundant venture to find out how they might be obtaining a little reefer or something else to take the edge off the miseries of confinement is nothing but an extended facet of the stupidly counterproductive and wasteful War On Drugs, which should be abandoned for the good of all.

So this scumbag, whose ambition is to become a DEA agent, an official scumbag, is going about trying to cultivate the friendship and trust of those inmates so he can rat on them. I hope they find out what he is and treat him accordingly.

However...............one flaw that I see with this show, is that the sheriff wants them to find out who has the drugs, but if any of them are caught with drugs, they will be given even more time due to the fact that there is no safety net for the inmates.

Personally? I wouldn't participate in a program like that, because how are you going to get the inmates to trust you with drugs if you don't do them yourself?

Do you think undercover narcs don't use?

Last edited:
Never said undercover narcs don't use. I said it was stupid for them to volunteer for a program where they go undercover to find contraband, because if they are caught with it, they can get real charges and serve real time.

I mean, if Isiah hadn't participated with the other inmates when they were smoking that "crack stick", they would have shut him out, but if he was caught smoking it, he would get real charges and end up in solitary.

Same thing when Zack's roomie got caught making hooch. If his roomie hadn't admitted to having it and telling the officers that nobody else was involved, all of them would have taken some charges. Shit.............did you see how much hooch that guy had made? It was probably close to 3 gallons.

Never said undercover narcs don't use. I said it was stupid for them to volunteer for a program where they go undercover to find contraband, because if they are caught with it, they can get real charges and serve real time.

I mean, if Isiah hadn't participated with the other inmates when they were smoking that "crack stick", they would have shut him out, but if he was caught smoking it, he would get real charges and end up in solitary.

Same thing when Zack's roomie got caught making hooch. If his roomie hadn't admitted to having it and telling the officers that nobody else was involved, all of them would have taken some charges. Shit.............did you see how much hooch that guy had made? It was probably close to 3 gallons.
It seems I missed that episode.

What nights is this series on?

Tami has already blown her cover.

Really suck assed police officer. And I wish she would quit hunching down.
I couldn't believe she was stupid enough to brag how she is going to do something that's going to change everything. She's seriously nuts thinking her veiled bragging is going to impress anyone in that jail. I'd love to know what municipality hired her to be a police officer. How in heaven's name did she ever pass the psychological evaluation? That girl is so unstable it's scary!

Has anyone noticed the almost constant expression of unmistakable repressed anger on the face of the supervisory correction officer? He seems bitterly opposed to the charade he's been placed in charge of. He obviously was extremely frustrated when Robert, who is not a real inmate, placed the towel over the camera. Because he had to deal with the fact that Robert was in a position to tell him to go screw himself if he chose to.

The effect of this undercover operation is turning his world upside-down.

I think I'd be pissed too. First that malignant narcissist Robert got himself thrown into solitary (on purpose because he was going to get his head stomped); then that guy Brian wimped out and left the program; then Robert, who really is full of shit, developed an imaginary case of constipation and left the program to go to the hospital. The entire thing doesn't seem to be producing any insight into where the contraband is coming from and that was supposed to be the purpose, wasn't it? The sheriff knew that the inmates were getting high, he just didn't know how the drugs were making their way into the jail and he still doesn't! Other than witnessing and exhibiting bad behavior, exactly what are these moles doing?

[...]

I'd love to know what municipality hired her to be a police officer. How in heaven's name did she ever pass the psychological evaluation?

[...]
The psych/eval for these jobs is comparatively brief and far too superficial to detect any but the most outstanding disorders.

Being a cop probably has compensated for some of Tami's more disturbing hang-ups by imparting a sense of superiority and authority. But that superimposed identity has been suspended under extreme circumstances and she's having a real problem adjusting to this stressful new reality.

It would help if she knew what was going on in her psyche right now. But it's difficult to impossible for an individual undergoing emotional upheaval to objectively analyze the problem and identify the cause. Right now Tami is desperately in need of professional assistance.

How this experience will affect her performance as a cop is anybody's guess.

Forum List

Back