Blackface and sheets are now acceptable?

Or is it only for Libs like Gov. Northam?

Why the change in heart? The libs were ready to lynch the man a couple of months ago- and now they are actually apologizing to him.

Virginia Democratic & Ralph Northam Controversy: Rush to Judgement? | National Review

We need to remember, that everytime libs speak, that they are just spewing bullshit and dont' really mean anything.

All their complaints, need to be dismissed as the shit they are.

As demonstrated by this.

Blackface is having some comedy about some black people and sheets is terrorizing black people for power, hmm...

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

blackface Shawn Jay-Z Carter, Tupac Shakur, Sara Silverman.jpg

Peace.

He's probably gone after this term.

But hey, if you republicans can make excuses for years of this kind of thing and electing representatives with ties, endorsements and contributions from white supremacist groups...

But hey, if you republicans can make excuses for years of this kind of thing and electing representatives with ties, endorsements and contributions from white supremacist groups...
Can you name a couple of those white supremacist groups? I don't know of any.

Democrats are the party of Slavery, Lynchings, The KKK, Dred Scot and Jim Crow. The Republicans are the Party of Liberation. So take your racist crap and shove it. We know who runs the Cities that keeps Black Folks in failing schools, crime, poverty and squalor, the same Party that ran the Plantations before the Republicans defeated the Democrats in the Civil War.

Democrats are the party of Slavery, Lynchings, The KKK, Dred Scot and Jim Crow. The Republicans are the Party of Liberation. So take your racist crap and shove it. We know who runs the Cities that keeps Black Folks in failing schools, crime, poverty and squalor, the same Party that ran the Plantations before the Republicans defeated the Democrats in the Civil War.

The republican party of this day is a party of racists. If I had a buck for every time one of you idiots repeated this bullshit, Warren Buffett would ask me for a loan.

Can you name a couple of those white supremacist groups? I don't know of any.

Sure can. Republicans and conservatives.

The republican party of this day is a party of racists. If I had a buck for every time one of you idiots repeated this bullshit, Warren Buffett would ask me for a loan.
No. Most of the nation is post-racial, it's The Left and Academia that is fixated on Race and promotes division.

You fool no one!

No. Most of the nation is post-racial, it's The Left and Academia that is fixated on Race and promotes division.

You fool no one!
No it's not and I am not going to argue with somebody white about how it isn't. It you on the right who are the racists and it is you on the right keep us divided. I've heard the lie you posted a million times. You are lying to yourself and that's your right. So keep that lie to yourself.

You fool no one!
No it's not and I am not going to argue with somebody white
That's exactly what I'm talking about. You are just like the rest of the left, race obsessed, completely incapable of seeing past the color of a person's skin, a feature that has zero bearing on a persons real worth value or character.
... It you on the right who are the racists and it is you on the right keep us divided...
You just labeled me by race and stated you couldn't discuss this with me because of my skin color. How blind are you to your own race-obsessed worldview?

You fool no one!
No it's not and I am not going to argue with somebody white
That's exactly what I'm talking about. You are just like the rest of the left, race obsessed, completely incapable of seeing past the color of a person's skin, a feature that has zero bearing on a persons real worth value or character.
... It you on the right who are the racists and it is you on the right keep us divided...
You just labeled me by race and stated you couldn't discuss this with me because of my skin color. How blind are you to your own race-obsessed worldview?

What is more divisive than refusing to talk to someone? How can we come together if a significant portion of the country refuses to even talk to the rest?

Why the change in heart? The libs were ready to lynch the man a couple of months ago- and now they are actually apologizing to him.

Virginia Democratic & Ralph Northam Controversy: Rush to Judgement? | National Review
You’re a moron

Just admit you’d like to be wearing kkk garb and go out in blackface

Disgusting bigot trumpkin
not funny that he’s a moron

It’s sad

Just like the rest of you ugly little trumpkins

Just remember snooks. All the kkkers are yours now

You’re a moron

Pointing out the hypocrisy of the Left, when it comes to their manufactured outrage, is not moronic, but healthy for society.
Yawn

No hypocracy. Just imbecile trumpkins

Or should he have given you lowlife scum the seat?

Maybe if trumpkins weren’t disgusting

You’re a moron

Just admit you’d like to be wearing kkk garb and go out in blackface

Disgusting bigot trumpkin
not funny that he’s a moron

It’s sad

Just like the rest of you ugly little trumpkins

Just remember snooks. All the kkkers are yours now

Ultrsliberal Gov. Northam is the one being saluted for his Triple K garb, not me, or President Trump or any other conservative.

You’re a moron

Pointing out the hypocrisy of the Left, when it comes to their manufactured outrage, is not moronic, but healthy for society.
Yawn

No hypocracy. Just imbecile trumpkins

Or should he have given you lowlife scum the seat?

Maybe if trumpkins weren’t disgusting

Soooo, such behavior is utterly beyond the pale, except when there is partisan disadvantage to consider.

And you pretend that we are the imbecilic low life scum?

LOL!!!!

You just demonstrated my point about lib hypocrisy. Thanks.

Forum List

Back