Are Turks white in USA?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I think White means northafrica, middle east and europe. So Turks should be White legally but are they socially too? I think armenians are so turks should be too. In Austria I dont know if turks are "White" but they are foreigners who are somewhat disliked by right wing types.

index.jpg

I think White means northafrica, middle east and europe. So Turks should be White legally but are they socially too? I think armenians are so turks should be too. In Austria I dont know if turks are "White" but they are foreigners who are somewhat disliked by right wing types.
If you ask my Slavic ancestors, the Turks certainly don't consider us as equals.

Turk beds Lady Mary on Downton Abbey instantly dies of heart attack. Ah! Ya they got a big empire and money and a fake whiteguy so basically white! We're the ROman Empire ya. ya... We're in the European Union. Ya.. ya... We got tophats ya... ya!... We're moderate muslims because all your stuff belong to us. ya.. ya!

Well why would it matter what color they are? And why the focus on ''white"? I don't know if the question mark goes inside the quotations, somebody tell me so I do it right next time, please, thanks.

It seems like everybody gets to keep their actual nationality into some kind of context in these discussions except for 'whites.' Everybody just calls em white.

I, for one, have a good chunk of 'white'' in me, whatever that means. More white than native. So, European in terms of the former.

Gypsies are even lower on the totem pole. It's not a question of being white.

Gypsies are even lower on the totem pole. It's not a question of being white.

Indeed. Gypies are the most hated ethnic group or minority in europe more then LGBTQ and Blacks from Africa. I read statistics on who the europeans hate the most. Jews rank pretty much low (that means they are not really hated only 10% of greeks hate them but 80% of italians hate gypsies for example). Well that being said my thread is not a hate thread towards turks. I have nothing against turks. I was just curious if turks are white in the US. It was neutral inquiry. Lucy Hamilton also said I made a thread against turks, but it is not against turks. Yesterday I talked with my friend. She celebrated my birthday with me and she told me she ate baklava and likes turkey. I told her serbians, greeks, bosnians also eat baklava and that many of the foods are similar and that also the music sounds similar to me and that it was 600 years the Ottoman Empire.

Forum List

Back