Black women shut your damn mouth!!

Sounds like profanity is their native laguage! If those were white women talking to blacks, this video would be on the news!

• Banned
This is why so many of them are in cages

Black people are animals. That is God's honest truth. They are unevolved ANIMALS who belong either back in Africa, or in cages. They are motherfucking ANIMALS that we never should have enslaved. Now, they run around in America wearing human clothing and getting tax dollar welfare to pop out their broods. They contribute SHIT to our society. A few dance, a few play basketball. Guess what? We can do without it.

Blacks are nothing but lazy, dangerous BEASTS. We do not belong with them.

WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO. Watch it.

DO I FUCKING LIE?

Last edited:
  • Banned
I kind of feel sorry for blacks, you can clearly see how so many are uncomfortable in a civilized society.

They were never supposed to be in this part of the world, they were brought here.

I wish I could set them all free back in Africa.

I know they would be happier.

There are black people, African Americans, Negroes, or whatever they prefer to be known as. But then there are also folks like these two women who, to me anyway, fall into the ****** category. Sorry, but that's what I think when I see such behavior.

And as noted above, just imagine the coverage of this if it was two white women talking that way to a several blacks? On the positive side though if such was the case it would provide ample opportunity for Jesse and Al to, hopefully, injure one another as they furiously tried to elbow one another out from in front of the nearest news camera.

Black people are animals. That is God's honest truth. They are unevolved ANIMALS who belong either back in Africa, or in cages. They are motherfucking ANIMALS that we never should have enslaved. Now, they run around in America wearing human clothing and getting tax dollar welfare to pop out their broods. They contribute SHIT to our society. A few dance, a few play basketball. Guess what? We can do without it.

DO I FUCKING LIE?

How about you. You are just as bad with your attitude. You have proved that disrespectful people come in all colors and races. :eek:

• Banned
The behaviour shown in the video is common and natural within the African culture

No it isn't. I lived in a condo in Calf. with units of 400. Everyone there was black and there was only 2 white couples. 398 units of blacks that was very respectful of two white couples living there. Of whom we had many friends there. They did not act like that at all.
You are very, very wrong.

DO I FUCKING LIE?

2zta9fm.jpg

DO I FUCKING LIE?

And what are you? You love spewing your HATE about a race that is not your own, so what does that make you? Frankly, you are no better! You are just as low-down and filthy as those black women on that video. Just b/c the color of your skin is lighter means NOTHING!! It's the character of the person you are and your character is far below any decent White person that I have ever known and LOVED!! They would be ashamed of you.

Black women shut your damn mouth!!

Where is that? NYC? They're exactly the same in the South. They're different alright. We also have Mexicans and Latinos, rednecks, hillbillies and typical white people. Come to think of it, they're all different, but we still live and work together.

DO I FUCKING LIE?

Yes you do! That post is so vile, hateful, wrong and over the top it's unbelievable; in fact, I think that's a new low, even for you, and THAT is saying something! I wonder; do you act that way in the real world too; or do you hold it all in ( the better to keep someone from kicking your sorry bigoted arse!) and save it up to spew here? Either way, it's disgusting! Save it for the toothless, inbred, cowardly losers down at your local klavern (if there's one in your area, I'm sure you know where it is).

By the way, I watched the video, and as bad as it is, so help me, I believe you're even worse than they are! The level of hatred you exhibit here, on a consistent basis, is both disgusting and disturbing.

Where you find all these gems? :eusa_eh:

He searches the net for them, then posts the worst, most inflammatory examples of behavior he can find, in order to stereotype an entire race. Then his cohorts chime in, calling them "animals wearing human clothing"; the bigotry has gone pretty far, when it gets into claiming that an entire race of human beings is less than human! That's right up there with the worst filthy lying garbage I heard come out of the mouths of the worst of the KKK back in the sixties. It's the twenty-first century, and we still have people that not only think that way, but splash it all over a public forum. It's not constructive, and it isn't meant to be; the sole purpose is to spread hate. Disgraceful.

Forum List

Back