Black Women must resist temptations for Interracial marriage.

That was the deal. I trade you for a black guy, Will Smith, you get to pick the black celebrity of your choice. We are trying to mix the races here. Do your part!

And what is the results of your "mixed race agenda", well I'll tell you what you get, You get a smorgasboard, mixed up, mongrel race of people who don't know if they are black or white!, that what you get. I have dated a few mixed up, mixed race women.They were very confused.They didn't want any thing to do with White men either.I thought that was a bit odd.

Actually, the result of our "mixed race agenda" is that we cut pinheaded losers like YOU out of the gene pool entirely, since no one has to feel compelled to actually have sex with, much less get pregnant by, such inferior mutant sperm.

And by the way, the rest of us don't NEED to "know if we're white or black", because none of us are so pathetically lacking in points of pride that the biggest accomplishment in our lives is the ability to produce skin pigment. That would just be you.

o great ...i am the only admitted bigot here? i would never date out of my race...i do not find blacks attractive....i do not know if that is due to my upbringing....interracial dating was not considered (my age? 55) i live in the mountains of nc...its still noticed if the child is bi racial...things are still said..bubba still yells ****** lover at white women with black babies...or worse if they are mexican babies...so it aint all love and roses out there..stop pretending it is...

Well, I don't generally date black men - or I didn't before I was married - but it wasn't because I had anything against dating "outside my race". I just didn't meet any I was attracted to who happened to be single. Probably would have been a different story if I lived in a part of the country with a larger black population. As it happens, I married a Chinese man.

Maybe you ought to try moving. One of my nephews is black, as is my grandson, and while I'm sure people do notice, since they'd have to be blind not to, no one's ever been nasty about it that I've ever heard of.

Is it just me, or are the Hispanics surpassing the blacks in accomplishing the American dream?

Of course they are, but thats because they dont share the same massive cultural problem that black people have. Mexicans, much like everyone else, take care of their children. Theres alot to be said about having parents around.

There's also a lot to be said for being willing to work for what you want, instead of whining and complaining and pointing fingers with one hand while begging with the other. There was a time when American blacks were making strides toward the American dream through hard work and responsibility, the way other ethnicities have done and are doing now, but then a lot of them got derailed into victimhood. Many of them, though, still continue to make it, and just never get mentioned because they don't fit the necessary political template.

Typical brainwashed,soap opra watching black female attitude . I sure you realize, that these same white men, that you are choosing to be with, are decendents of the same white men that raped and killed Black women during slavery. And yes there is lots wrong with marrying outside the Black Race. Which by the way, has enough white genes in some of us
already. This is one of the main reasons why we have 16 different shades of Black, with in
the Black race. And misguided, Black women such as you, want to mix up your genes once again with these disrepectful caucasians slave catchers!?Well let me tell you miss Sell out,
love has a color, its the Black and the Brown women that I love, and lot if these white boys
are after them also.And Race matters,I'am sure you have heard of a book by a Black brohter named Cornell West.

I feel what you are saying about marrying outside your race, is disgusting. I guess if you
sleep with enough white men, you may one day wake up and find that your skin will no longer be Black or Brown, but white.
Would you be happy, if that gene for white ness made you white,?eventually.It can Happen.! I think black women like you are just lost, and traitors to the Black race.Women like you ,your day will coming one day in the Future.
Black men are no longer going allow our women to parade around with White men!,like
everything is all O.K., every thing is not O.K. in Black America.!!

P.S. I do tell Black men to marry Black women also.

LOL!

you have got some backwards ideas man. you need to stay off 52nd street and go see the world and get educated.

you say im a typical soap opera watching black woman?well first off i don't watch soap operas. 2nd of all just because someone's ancestors did something wrong doesn't mean that person is going to be awful. by the way did you know there was a time when blacks owned slaves themselves. so you could be a descendant of a black slave owner and don't even know it. so does that mean black women should avoid you for something that a family member did 100's of years ago? and not all whites had slaves.

3rd of all, love is color blinded. only racist people like you label love with a race. my brother is married to a caucasian woman and they got married because they loved each other. and they are still together.

4th of all just because im with a man of a different race doesn't mean i hate my own skin color. i love my beautiful skin thank you very much. and i wouldn't give anything up to change it. if im with a white man it's because i love him not because im obsessed with being white.

lastly im not lost. im very much guided in my like. nor am i a traitor. im proud of my black heritage. and just because i think love in color blind doesn't mean i've betrayed my race.

you are the one that is lost. it's 2009 and you are still spouting out such racist and backwards ideas. the world is always changing. people are marrying into different races all the time.

and by the way there is no white or black America. there is just one America. and that America includes every race and every color.

I ask all black women in America, not to be seduced into interracial unions with
men from outside their race. You are the mothers for the Black race.Don't be brainwahsed into thinking that you can love someone from outside the Black race, who is responsible for you not being able to find suitable Black male to marry. You Black women must realize, that the American society,since the days of slavery, is designed to separate the Black man from the Black woman. Don't
listen to statements like,"oh we are all the same" or "Love is colorblind", these are all lies to seduce you into assisting our oppressors,in the destruction of the
Black race.Don't sellout the Black race by marrying a man who is not BLACK!
Think of children of mixed race parents, and the torment they will endure for the rest of their lives.Marry black, no matter what.The Black race is counting on you Black Women, stop the Sellout of your race and your people.!

BULLSHIT! There is no such thing as a pure black. There is such a thing as a predominantly black person who looks to be very ethnically central African, but even they are a mixture of genes from everywhere. Such is the reality of mankind.
We have always had mass migrations of people.
All regions of the Earth have had migrations into and out of them, and thus the gene pool of mankind is constantly mixing.

Typical brainwashed,soap opra watching black female attitude . I sure you realize, that these same white men, that you are choosing to be with, are decendents of the same white men that raped and killed Black women during slavery. And yes there is lots wrong with marrying outside the Black Race. Which by the way, has enough white genes in some of us
already. This is one of the main reasons why we have 16 different shades of Black, with in
the Black race. And misguided, Black women such as you, want to mix up your genes once again with these disrepectful caucasians slave catchers!?Well let me tell you miss Sell out,
love has a color, its the Black and the Brown women that I love, and lot if these white boys
are after them also.And Race matters,I'am sure you have heard of a book by a Black brohter named Cornell West.

I feel what you are saying about marrying outside your race, is disgusting. I guess if you
sleep with enough white men, you may one day wake up and find that your skin will no longer be Black or Brown, but white.
Would you be happy, if that gene for white ness made you white,?eventually.It can Happen.! I think black women like you are just lost, and traitors to the Black race.Women like you ,your day will coming one day in the Future.
Black men are no longer going allow our women to parade around with White men!,like
everything is all O.K., every thing is not O.K. in Black America.!!

P.S. I do tell Black men to marry Black women also.

LOL!

you have got some backwards ideas man. you need to stay off 52nd street and go see the world and get educated.

you say im a typical soap opera watching black woman?well first off i don't watch soap operas. 2nd of all just because someone's ancestors did something wrong doesn't mean that person is going to be awful. by the way did you know there was a time when blacks owned slaves themselves. so you could be a descendant of a black slave owner and don't even know it. so does that mean black women should avoid you for something that a family member did 100's of years ago? and not all whites had slaves.

3rd of all, love is color blinded. only racist people like you label love with a race. my brother is married to a caucasian woman and they got married because they loved each other. and they are still together.

4th of all just because im with a man of a different race doesn't mean i hate my own skin color. i love my beautiful skin thank you very much. and i wouldn't give anything up to change it. if im with a white man it's because i love him not because im obsessed with being white.

lastly im not lost. im very much guided in my like. nor am i a traitor. im proud of my black heritage. and just because i think love in color blind doesn't mean i've betrayed my race.

you are the one that is lost. it's 2009 and you are still spouting out such racist and backwards ideas. the world is always changing. people are marrying into different races all the time.

and by the way there is no white or black America. there is just one America. and that America includes every race and every color.

Like I said Ms. Nia, you are one of these bugged out,brainwahsed, soap opraed out Black female, that
has this warped view of some utopian America, that only exists on T.V. , or in fairy tail. Let me be blunt
with you. The white race has an agenda for the destruction of the Black race. Just as they
came to America, and almost eliminated the Indian race, and took their land. I don't hear to many American Indian Women rushing to marry massa White man. Only you misguided brainwahsed ,soap opra out Black females.I never see any America Indian Woman walking around the reservation, with a white male, telling the Indian men,"Oh well, you Indian Men
can't tell me who to marry,lets just forget about how many of us Indians these White people murdered,or how much land they stole from us, my love is color blind"!.Do you see
how insane your argument sounds Ms. Nia. You sound like one of those desparate Black
females thats just concerened about getting what ever she can from the White man. Who has no moral sense of history , or what race, or shared heritage from which she came.
Its black women like you, that just makes the other decent proud African American women
look bad. Please read a book called the "Issis Papers" by a Dr. phd , Francis cress Welsing.
It will give you greater insight into the point Iam trying to get across to you.
And please try to stay Black and keep the Black in the Black race. I don't know about you,
but I an not for this smorgasboard, mixmash mongrel race agenda O.K.!

Oh, Yes, by the way, there is Black , and White and Brown and Yellow in Ameirca,! and the the 16 other shades of Black, that were created during slavery.And many black people are not
to happy, with those strange skin tones!.

Last edited:
Oh, Yes, by the way, there is Black , and White and Brown and Yellow in Ameirca,! and the the 16 other shades of Black, that were created during slavery.And many black people are not

More gross ignorance on your part. If you go to Africa, you will see every shade of skin. Skin coloration has nothing to do with being African. Some of the darkest people on earth are officially Caucasian. They come from India and have darker skin that the darkest Ibo tribesman (The Ibo are considered the blackest of the black in Africa, but are outblacked by subcontinent Indians.)

The average American Indian by the way is about 25% Caucasian. So they have bred with "white men" and "white women" When it comes to race, there are no absolutes.

The racists dislike the Blacks because they point to the low average IQ scores of the Blacks. Supposedly the American Black average is 85. If that is true, then there might be a reason why there are so few blacks in management.

If that is really the problem, go raise your IQ and then try for upper level management. If there is any validity to that IQ stuff, I suspect that Black women are trying to breed white because they want to raise the IQ of their children. If that is what they believe then, More power to them. To each his own. All I know for certain is that ther are a heck of a lot of beautiful mixed race people on this planet.

My first serious girlfriend was a black Puerto Rican Girl of 17. Boy was she pretty (Indian, Spanish and mostly Black). My first fiancee was a Mexican girl of Moorish (North African) ancestry via Spain. Again, a most beautiful woman. I used her name in my first book to honor her. Her maiden name was Medina the second most holy city to the Islamics, of whom there are many in Africa.

The Islamics were the ones who established the slave trade in Africa and they were the first ones to sell African Slaves to the Americas for the plantations.

You have got to wake up to the reality that there are no set standards for the races. Europeans vary from dark complected in the South to blond and light skinned in the North. Slender and light bodied in the West to broad an heavy bodied in the East. Africans vary from light complected in the north to very dark in the mid continent to light brown in the south. They look like slender Caucasians in the east (Somalia, Ethiopia, Kenya...) and broad beefy people in the west. (Nigeria, Congo, ...) So what type of African are you? What is your IQ? Does it matter? Could you be African with green eyes? Do you think that all the Africans with light skin should leave your continent? Are the light skinned Africans half breeds, or are the dark skinned people inbred? Do you have any of the answers.

Like I said Ms. Nia, you are one of these bugged out,brainwahsed, soap opraed out Black female, that
has this warped view of some utopian America, that only exists on T.V. , or in fairy tail. Let me be blunt
with you. The white race has an agenda for the destruction of the Black race. Just as they
came to America, and almost eliminated the Indian race, and took their land. I don't hear to many American Indian Women rushing to marry massa White man. Only you misguided brainwahsed ,soap opra out Black females.I never see any America Indian Woman walking around the reservation, with a white male, telling the Indian men,"Oh well, you Indian Men
can't tell me who to marry,lets just forget about how many of us Indians these White people murdered,or how much land they stole from us, my love is color blind"!.Do you see
how insane your argument sounds Ms. Nia. You sound like one of those desparate Black
females thats just concerened about getting what ever she can from the White man. Who has no moral sense of history , or what race, or shared heritage from which she came.
Its black women like you, that just makes the other decent proud African American women
look bad. Please read a book called the "Issis Papers" by a Dr. phd , Francis cress Welsing.
It will give you greater insight into the point Iam trying to get across to you.
And please try to stay Black and keep the Black in the Black race. I don't know about you,

no where in my posts did i say i was rushing out for a white man. i don't care what race my spouse is all that matters is he's a good man. im not purposely going out looking for a white man. but if a find a man who's good to me and i love him but happens to be white im not going to let his skin color get in the way of my relationship with him. same goes for a black man. if he's good to me and loves me then im not going to give second thoughts to marrying him and marrying outside your race doesn't automatically mean the man is white. i know a lot blacks who are married to asians and hispanics.

and by the way there are tons of native american women who marry outside their race.

More gross ignorance on your part. If you go to Africa, you will see every shade of skin. Skin coloration has nothing to do with being African. Some of the darkest people on earth are officially Caucasian. They come from India and have darker skin that the darkest Ibo tribesman (The Ibo are considered the blackest of the black in Africa, but are outblacked by subcontinent Indians.)

The average American Indian by the way is about 25% Caucasian. So they have bred with "white men" and "white women" When it comes to race, there are no absolutes.

The racists dislike the Blacks because they point to the low average IQ scores of the Blacks. Supposedly the American Black average is 85. If that is true, then there might be a reason why there are so few blacks in management.

If that is really the problem, go raise your IQ and then try for upper level management. If there is any validity to that IQ stuff, I suspect that Black women are trying to breed white because they want to raise the IQ of their children. If that is what they believe then, More power to them. To each his own. All I know for certain is that ther are a heck of a lot of beautiful mixed race people on this planet.

My first serious girlfriend was a black Puerto Rican Girl of 17. Boy was she pretty (Indian, Spanish and mostly Black). My first fiancee was a Mexican girl of Moorish (North African) ancestry via Spain. Again, a most beautiful woman. I used her name in my first book to honor her. Her maiden name was Medina the second most holy city to the Islamics, of whom there are many in Africa.

The Islamics were the ones who established the slave trade in Africa and they were the first ones to sell African Slaves to the Americas for the plantations.

You have got to wake up to the reality that there are no set standards for the races. Europeans vary from dark complected in the South to blond and light skinned in the North. Slender and light bodied in the West to broad an heavy bodied in the East. Africans vary from light complected in the north to very dark in the mid continent to light brown in the south. They look like slender Caucasians in the east (Somalia, Ethiopia, Kenya...) and broad beefy people in the west. (Nigeria, Congo, ...) So what type of African are you? What is your IQ? Does it matter? Could you be African with green eyes? Do you think that all the Africans with light skin should leave your continent? Are the light skinned Africans half breeds, or are the dark skinned people inbred? Do you have any of the answers.

this guy obviously has never been to Africa. i've travelled to various parts of Africa and you see Africans with different shades as well. in fact in every race you'll find different shades of people. no race of people is pure.

no where in my posts did i say i was rushing out for a white man. i don't care what race my spouse is all that matters is he's a good man. im not purposely going out looking for a white man. but if a find a man who's good to me and i love him but happens to be white im not going to let his skin color get in the way of my relationship with him. same goes for a black man. if he's good to me and loves me then im not going to give second thoughts to marrying him and marrying outside your race doesn't automatically mean the man is white. i know a lot blacks who are married to asians and hispanics.

and by the way there are tons of native american women who marry outside their race.

Well I can tell you, I will never marry outside my Black race.! I feel it is the Blackness and
the Browness, that makes Black and brown people beautiful.Black is Beautiful, brown is beautiful. I feel the beauty of the black race if compromised, when it is mixed with other races. I mean if you look at the Dog breeders, mixed breeds are called "Muts", and are less
valuble than the the "Pure" breed Dogs.This is a known fact. I feel the same can be said for us Humans.Pure breed Black people are more desireable. I would never marry into
a race that has done so much damage to the Black race, as the White race has done to
us.And its not about forgetting the past or forgiveing.It is what is still being done to us as a people.We must remember the black woman is the mother of the Black Race!.This is a
very important responsibility,that should not be taken lightly.Black women are the mothers
of the future.They should not abdicate that responsibility, by marrying out side the Black race.!

Well I can tell you, I will never marry outside my Black race.! I feel it is the Blackness and
the Browness, that makes Black and brown people beautiful.Black is Beautiful, brown is beautiful. I feel the beauty of the black race if compromised, when it is mixed with other races. I mean if you look at the Dog breeders, mixed breeds are called "Muts", and are less
valuble than the the "Pure" breed Dogs.This is a known fact. I feel the same can be said for us Humans.Pure breed Black people are more desireable. I would never marry into
a race that has done so much damage to the Black race, as the White race has done to
us.And its not about forgetting the past or forgiveing.It is what is still being done to us as a people.We must remember the black woman is the mother of the Black Race!.This is a
very important responsibility,that should not be taken lightly.Black women are the mothers
of the future.They should not abdicate that responsibility, by marrying out side the Black race.!

that horrible you would refer to mixed race kids as mutts. really awful. you are no better than kkk member. and there are no pure black people. i bet if you took a reliable genetics test you would find you have native American and European blood in you. no race is pure and this is a scientific fact.

you need an education. you have been hanging with those crackheads on 52nd st too long.

the human race has been mixing for thousands of years and to talk about purety of race is nonsense. to say whites are trying to erradicate blacks by breeding is also a huge pile of dog do, white genes are resecive, i.e it is the white genes that will eventually die out by mixing. watch this british documentry, it gives a good example of how we are all mixed already.

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SlTks9toOmQ]YouTube - Are You 100% English? 1/5[/ame]

that horrible you would refer to mixed race kids as mutts. really awful. you are no better than kkk member. and there are no pure black people. i bet if you took a reliable genetics test you would find you have native American and European blood in you. no race is pure and this is a scientific fact.

you need an education. you have been hanging with those crackheads on 52nd st too long.
You are right, there are whites from Scottland, and Carribean,indians and Indians for India
and Black Africans in my genetic back ground.I am Jamaican. But I did a lot of research on Genetics.And found out that Black genes are always dominant over white recessive genes,the white genes I read also carry a lot of defects.

So, I deceided to stay within the Black race, when it comes to choosing a mate.
It is a scientific, and aesthetic choice.I am sure you understand.?

You are right, there are whites from Scottland, and Carribean,indians and Indians for India
and Black Africans in my genetic back ground.I am Jamaican. But I did a lot of research on Genetics.And found out that Black genes are always dominant over white recessive genes,the white genes I read also carry a lot of defects.

So, I deceided to stay within the Black race, when it comes to choosing a mate.
It is a scientific, and aesthetic choice.I am sure you understand.?

Just don't hog em all , dude. Us white dudes are in with the multicultural stuff nowadays. :lol:

Last edited:
i have no clue how we deal with the inner cities and that rat's nest...gangs and thugs...that is what black men have become...

I have information about this issue the reason some black men become thugs is to impress women. Women want men with money and that look. I have seen it first hand in the inner city black women dont pay me any attention even look down on me. But out in the suburbs its a different story black women appreciate a black man with class and education.

Now here is my story.

I went to Best Buy brought a couple of movies. The man in front of me dressed like a thug got treated with respect by this black woman but when I came up there I even said hello and how are you doing. She sneered at me then threw my change on the counter could not even put it in my hand I never seen or met this person first time going to this best buy in months.

i have no clue how we deal with the inner cities and that rat's nest...gangs and thugs...that is what black men have become...

I have information about this issue the reason some black men become thugs is to impress women. Women want men with money and that look. I have seen it first hand in the inner city black women dont pay me any attention even look down on me. But out in the suburbs its a different story black women appreciate a black man with class and education.

Now here is my story.

I went to Best Buy brought a couple of movies. The man in front of me dressed like a thug got treated with respect by this black woman but when I came up there I even said hello and how are you doing. She sneered at me then threw my change on the counter could not even put it in my hand I never seen or met this person first time going to this best buy in months.

That's only partly true. A lot of women want someone that can protect them. They have different qualities that they look for. Inner city women and suburban women USUALLY want different things in a man.

That's only partly true. A lot of women want someone that can protect them. They have different qualities that they look for. Inner city women and suburban women USUALLY want different things in a man.

So basically women dont think a man in a suit can defend them like a man in baggy pants and a hoodie?

Forum List

Back