Black Women must resist temptations for Interracial marriage.

What you are saying is wrong.Statistically, black women do choose Black men more often
than someone outside of their race. And with all this N-----, this and N-----, that, What Black women in her right mind would want to be with a Homo marriage gene Caucasian ,
like you that disrespects the entire Black race.? People like you need to stick to your own kind.Really STICK TO YOUR OWN ,WHITE RACE.LEAVE THE BLACK FEMALE ALONE.!!!

racism is ugly, isn't it ******? Indeed, statistically black women DO choose more black men. But thats not the premise of your bleeding tampon bitch fest now is it? And, I've shown you examples of black women who choose white dudes over your kind. When you stop acting like a damn fool using racism to express your sexual frustration then perhaps you'll have a platform to cry about someone disrespecting the black race. As it is, I know full well that every African American is not a ******. But some of you are. And now, fool, you are acting like a ******.

and no one cares who you think they should stick with. Get over it.

No, I can't get over it. You need to leave Black Women alone.
Like I said earlier, Black
men are eliminating many white men that we find with our Women.I mean really.
You will become a Statistic if you keep walking around with our Women.But you are one
of these white boy punks, all talk, and no action.Come to Compton California , and talk
your N,word trash.See what will happen to you.Walk around with your Black girlfriend in
Compton California.!! If you are really that BaD!?.
Why would anyone, reguardless of color, want to go to Compton?

I mean, it's not a vacation spot or where anyone would want to visit.

52nd, I think instead of discouraging black women to stay with the black race, you should encourage black men to stay with the black race and take care of the responsibilities they've abandoned. As far as I've seen, I've seen more black men dating outside the race than black women do. This site claims that it is over 2 1/2 times more likely to see an interracial marriage with a black husband and white wife, as opposed to a black wife and a white husband.

Statistics on Interracial Relationships - LoveToKnow Dating

However, at the same time, let's not forget the supremely high percentage of black men who have run out on their family and left their women and children to fend for themselves. I'm not saying all black man are this way, but certainly a high percentage. Sure, their are white men that do this as well, but I'd be willing to bet the percentage of black males doing so is higher. Which is precisely why Barrack Obama mentioned it during his campaign for president.

What you are saying is wrong.Statistically, black women do choose Black men more often
than someone outside of their race. And with all this N-----, this and N-----, that, What Black women in her right mind would want to be with a Homo marriage gene Caucasian ,
like you that disrespects the entire Black race.? People like you need to stick to your own kind.Really STICK TO YOUR OWN ,WHITE RACE.LEAVE THE BLACK FEMALE ALONE.!!!

racism is ugly, isn't it ******? Indeed, statistically black women DO choose more black men. But thats not the premise of your bleeding tampon bitch fest now is it? And, I've shown you examples of black women who choose white dudes over your kind. When you stop acting like a damn fool using racism to express your sexual frustration then perhaps you'll have a platform to cry about someone disrespecting the black race. As it is, I know full well that every African American is not a ******. But some of you are. And now, fool, you are acting like a ******.

and no one cares who you think they should stick with. Get over it.

No, I can't get over it. You need to leave Black Women alone.
Like I said earlier, Black
men are eliminating many white men that we find with our Women.I mean really.
You will become a Statistic if you keep walking around with our Women.But you are one
of these white boy punks, all talk, and no action.Come to Compton California , and talk
your N,word trash.See what will happen to you.Walk around with your Black girlfriend in
Compton California.!! If you are really that BaD!?.

You really are no different than the killers of Emmet Till. Well, I hate to break it to you but this isn't a conflict that you'll win. By all means, if you feel so strongly then go ahead and act on it and put another notch in the "more black men in prison than in college" belt. Hell, you want to talk about statistics, ******? Maybe you want to think about why YOUR life is the statistical worst case scenario for any demographic in the US...

Besides, who the fuck wants to go to compton besides some thug wannabe who has yet to shake off a 15 year old "boyz in the hood" fantasy? You see, these black women are getting with US WHITE GUYS to escape that ghetto dreamland. You go ahead and fester in your wasteland, dude. We'll be over here in the suburbs raising the kids of these black women instead of collecting baby mammas and illegitimate kids.

at the end of the day this really is your own damn fault, ******. Pull up your fucking pants and maybe you'll attract something other than worn out hooks and passed around trash.

:lol:

May the FORCE BE WITH YOU, GEORGE!

6rj69e.jpg

it must be the money......

..or, more likely, achievement that she can respect beyond forgetting what a belt is for while living at mammas house at the age of 26....

hey 69th St......a black buddy of mine, 38th ave., said he knows you and you aint no Brother....he says you are a OCTOROON.....WTF...he said you have RED hair too....you lying to us?....trying to pass yourself off as a black guy?......

hey 69th St......a black buddy of mine, 38th ave., said he knows you and you aint no Brother....he says you are a OCTOROON.....WTF...he said you have RED hair too....you lying to us?....trying to pass yourself off as a black guy?......

HeHe--HawHaw,very funny. Laughing at us while they steal our Women.

YOUR women? Tell me, do you put collars and ID tags on them, or just brand your mark into their shoulders to let everyone know you own them? And hey, have you bothered to tell THEM that they're your property, instead of independent individuals with a right to decide their own lives?

Can't imagine why black women aren't clamoring to be with a pig like you.

YOUR women? Tell me, do you put collars and ID tags on them, or just brand your mark into their shoulders to let everyone know you own them? And hey, have you bothered to tell THEM that they're your property, instead of independent individuals with a right to decide their own lives?

Well, all I know is that ,their off spring will be better off with me, than with some degenerate gene White Homo, ass hole male.
All I can say to you people is, here comes The Sun.
My Kids will be mothered by a Black Women, with Black genes!!.
I am Black and I am proud.!

Well, all I know is that ,their off spring will be better off with me, than with some degenerate gene White Homo, ass hole male.
.!

noaharc-black-love.jpg

Puts a kink in your White Homo bullshit doesn't it?

I actually had a discussion with a black co-worker of mine. If you wanna discussing "racial robbery", more black men date outside of the black-race than black women do.... My black friend agreed. You'll just have to get over the fact that you're ugly.

You're proud to be black? Why do you even care about race? Tis nothing you can change or help, it's just genetics.

Why do I care about race?, because I live in a White washed society that has this big lie that race does not matter, and then they proceed to discriminate against non white individuals in all aspects in society.

We just want or Black Women left alone!!.Please, sitck to your master Race White Women!!

P.S. We want no parts of White genes.!!

Last edited:

You're proud to be black? Why do you even care about race? Tis nothing you can change or help, it's just genetics.

Why do I care about race?, because I live in a White washed society that has this big lie that race does not matter, and then they proceed to discriminate against non white individuals in all aspects in society.

We just want or Black Women left alone!!.Please, sitck to your master Race White Women!!

Hey scumbag, are you claiming that whites are the only racists one??? Quite an oxymoron in your case dude. The only racist person on this thread is you.

If you really, honestly believe that what you say is true, make lemonade out lemons. Don't make a shit sandwhich out of a ribey-steak.

barack-obama-capitol2.jpg

Yeah, the black race is really being held down by the thumb of the white man. :cuckoo:

Just be glad you were brought here....and feel free to show yourself to the door if you don't like it.
pov3.jpg

Hey scumbag, are you claiming that whites are the only racists one??? Quite an oxymoron in your case dude. The only racist person on this thread is you.

If you really, honestly believe that what you say is true, make lemonade out lemons. Don't make a shit sandwhich out of a ribey-steak.

Yeah, the black race is really being held down by the thumb of the white man. :cuckoo:

Just be glad you were brought here....and feel free to show yourself to the door if you don't like it.
pov3.jpg

Yes we are being held down by White people, believe it or not. But you white Cracker ass hole Homo marriage days are numbered.The world will not continue to accept White control, and or domination.Look at Somalia, Venuezvela, and many other countries, that are telling you White people it will not be business as usual.

Yes we are being held down by White people, believe it or not. But you white Cracker ass hole Homo marriage days are numbered.The world will not continue to accept White control, and or domination.Look at Somalia, Venuezvela, and many other countries, that are telling you White people it will not be business as usual.

Whatever dude, you need to wake up and quit living in Sharptonland. It's not the white man's fault that African countries can't get their shit together. It's not the white man's fault that Africans care more about fighting the other tribe down the road than coming together and making a better place to live. It's not the white man's fault that black men abandon their families and responsibilities and leave their women to raise children alone. It's not the white man's fault that black men check out of the picture and leave their kids to join gangs and live fatherless lives. The "genetic" code has obviously passed on to you.

I'm sorry your g/f left you for a white man, then again, maybe I'm not. :slap:

pov3.jpg

You'll have to wait another four years to get out of "White control," considering our president is a white man.

Forum List

Back