Black Women must resist temptations for Interracial marriage.

So all Black men are bums, and mighty Whity man is supposed to replace black men.
Well a lot of black men are not going to allow you white boys to steal our Women.!
So you Black Women and White men that are couples, beware!Watch your friging Backs.!!
52ndStreet what should I do?

I am a White man who is married to a Black woman.

Should I divorce her to save your race? :eek:

You and your Black sellout female need to stay out of the Black hoods,or accept
what ever Black hood justice that you and her may receive.Thats what the hell you and her should do Mr. White man married to a Black woman.!
I mean it to, I don't know why I am given this good advice to the both of you.
If you don't believe me, just go walking around your nearest Black neighborhood late at night.Get back to me on this.
We live right off of Malcolm X street in the heart of the hood and have never been attacked.

Do you think the thugs in this hood are just wannabe's and posers?

Last edited:
I dont know why some people think a "suit" cant beat a "thug" to snot bubbles..

If anything these "thugs" are nothing but cowards who resort to group violence when they feel the need to beat someone for no reason being the animals they are.

Probably because suits don't usually lower themselves to behaving like mindless animals, and deal with those who do by having them arrested and sent someplace where they can't pick up the soap for a few years. Which is fine with me, since I'd like to consider myself more evolved than to be attracted to Cro-Magnons.

Thats exactly why educated black woman like white men. They dont act like animals!

This 57th street fool doesnt really understand that concept.

Black woman are starting to leave the thuggish poor black hood culture because they want a future and a nice life and idiots like 57th street want to preserve the immoral black hood life culture.

You can clearly see his priorities and sadly enough there plenty of blacks who share his point of view.

52ndStreet what should I do?

I am a White man who is married to a Black woman.

Should I divorce her to save your race? :eek:

what ever Black hood justice that you and her may receive.Thats what the hell you and her should do Mr. White man married to a Black woman.!
If you don't believe me, just go walking around your nearest Black neighborhood late at night.Get back to me on this.
We live right off of Malcolm X street in the hood and have never been attacked.

You need to visit some other Black hoods, like Compton, Bed Stuy, Brownsville,East New York, Liberty City,Overtown. Just you and her keep taking vacations in Black Ghetto
neighborhoods.Get back to me as to what you experience. If you and her make it
back alive,Ha Ha Ha!!.
You and your wife's luck may run out one day, just keep living in those Black hoods, with your Black Wife, see what transpires.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j30aP2sg2ms]YouTube - Interracial Dating--Black Women and White Men[/ame]

You need to visit some other Black hoods, like Compton, Bed Stuy, Brownsville,East New York, Liberty City,Overtown. Just you and her keep taking vacations in Black Ghetto
back alive,Ha Ha Ha!!.
So now I have to find the right hood in order to get attacked?

Sounds a little weak to me. :lol:

back alive,Ha Ha Ha!!.
You and your wife's luck may run out one day, just keep living in those Black hoods, with your Black Wife, see what transpires.

I'm sorry, but WHY would he or anyone else "need" to visit places like that? If they need new domestic help, the employment service will send the applicants to their house, and it isn't like you're likely to find good help in the slums, anyway.

back alive,Ha Ha Ha!!.
So now I have to find the right hood in order to get attacked?

Sounds a little weak to me. :lol:

You are the one that thinks you and her are Superman and Superwoman living on planet
Utopia. I am just trying to save you and her from a lot of pain and injury.Because one day, if you keep living in any of those Black hoods I mentioned something may happen to you and
her. Just as is the case with Black men with White Women. Many were killed because of
there choice to marry out side of their race.America is still a very racist place, on both sides of the fence, Black and white.!

Last edited:

back alive,Ha Ha Ha!!.

let's try something here..

You need to visit some other White Southern States, like Mississippi, Alabama, Virginia, North Carolina, Texas, and Kentucky. Just you and her keep taking vacations in WHITE states. Get back to me as to what you experience. If you and her make it
back alive,Ha Ha Ha!!. don't let the sun set while you are in town, ******!
You and your wife's luck may run out one day, just keep living in those White hoods, with your White Wife, see what transpires.

Sounds outdated about 20 years, doesn't it?

jungle_fever.jpg

back alive,Ha Ha Ha!!.

You need to visit some other White Southern States, like Mississippi, Alabama, Virginia, North Carolina, Texas, and Kentucky. Just you and her keep taking vacations in WHITE states. Get back to me as to what you experience. If you and her make it
You and your wife's luck may run out one day, just keep living in those White hoods, with your White Wife, see what transpires.

jungle_fever.jpg

You need to try Missisippi, or Alabama, or South Carolina somplace. Or a Ghetto in South Africa called Sewetto, or Mogadishu Somalia.Let me know what happens with You Mr. White man married to a Black Wife.
Get back to me after you have visited these locals.

I dont know why some people think a "suit" cant beat a "thug" to snot bubbles..

If anything these "thugs" are nothing but cowards who resort to group violence when they feel the need to beat someone for no reason being the animals they are.

Probably because suits don't usually lower themselves to behaving like mindless animals, and deal with those who do by having them arrested and sent someplace where they can't pick up the soap for a few years. Which is fine with me, since I'd like to consider myself more evolved than to be attracted to Cro-Magnons.

Thats exactly why educated black woman like white men. They dont act like animals!

Black woman are starting to leave the thuggish poor black hood culture because they want a future and a nice life and idiots like 57th street want to preserve the immoral black hood life culture.

You can clearly see his priorities and sadly enough there plenty of blacks who share his point of view.

Oh yeah, we got some thing planned for all you "Educated Black Women, and your White man Boy freinds", Just keep walking around with them in our Black hoods.I hope you both
have good medical insurance.

Oh yeah, we got some thing planned for all you "Educated Black Women, and your White man Boy freinds", Just keep walking around with them in our Black hoods.I hope you both

I have NO reason to visit your pathetic little world!

Although I do have Blue Cross insurance.

It's the conclealed carry permit for my Glock that gives me the added confidence. :eusa_angel:

• Thanks
Reactions: B94
I ask all black women in America, not to be seduced into interracial unions with
men from outside their race. You are the mothers for the Black race.Don't be brainwahsed into thinking that you can love someone from outside the Black race, who is responsible for you not being able to find suitable Black male to marry. You Black women must realize, that the American society,since the days of slavery, is designed to separate the Black man from the Black woman. Don't
listen to statements like,"oh we are all the same" or "Love is colorblind", these are all lies to seduce you into assisting our oppressors,in the destruction of the
Black race.Don't sellout the Black race by marrying a man who is not BLACK!
Think of children of mixed race parents, and the torment they will endure for the rest of their lives.Marry black, no matter what.The Black race is counting on you Black Women, stop the Sellout of your race and your people.!

Whats wrong? Not getting anymore a** because you dont get what woman need so you will just blame other races? LOSER

back alive,Ha Ha Ha!!.

jungle_fever.jpg

You need to try Missisippi, or Alabama, or South Carolina somplace. Or a Ghetto in South Africa called Sewetto, or Mogadishu Somalia.Let me know what happens with You Mr. White man married to a Black Wife.
Get back to me after you have visited these locals.

Would you wager that there is more history of whites killing blacks for the same reason that you are complaining in those same locations than blacks killing whites? If those southern whites can get over it than so can you. If you think white people in Mississippi are in any way intimidated by blacks in Mississippi then you must not live in a conceal and carry state.

That sounds like a threat to me, dude. And one based on envy of successful black women at that. You, sir, are no Tyler Perry. Pull up your pants and then you'll at least be a step closer.

http://www.pixcetera.com/black-voices/famous-interracial-couples/29290

Check out Wolfgang Puck and his FOXY ass wife.. GO WHITE BOY!
puck.jpg

Last edited:
ka-BLAM! Robert Dinero and ex-wife.. Yes, Bob.. she's talkin' to you.

rdeniro.jpg

Roger Ebert! and his strong black female JUDGE of a partner. Precious.

roger-ebert-chaz-2.jpg

Forum List

Back