Black Women must resist temptations for Interracial marriage.

You mean they'll stop seeing themselves as black or white and we'll rid ourselves of race distinction? Oh the horror, the absolute freaking horror, now what are racists going to get worked up about.. the Jews?

There is no such thing as a race of People with "no racial" classification.
You are either Black or White.Please spare me this bullshit you White
decendents of the Slave master, and land stealers are trying to perpetuate
about a society were no one is black or white.! I am Black! African American!
I don't need a White Woman to Marry!!,I belive in the original Black race that
had civilizations in Egypt, the Sudan, and Nigeria, long before Europeans made any significant contributions to the World.
I believe Blacks should marry other Blacks only.!I don't accept interracial marriage or relationships!. And you whites that do, should just stay out of
the Black hoods,!we don't need you snooping around looking for Black women.
Stick to the White women.Aren't they good enough for you White Guys??

Last edited:
o great ...i am the only admitted bigot here? i would never date out of my race...i do not find blacks attractive....i do not know if that is due to my upbringing....interracial dating was not considered (my age? 55) i live in the mountains of nc...its still noticed if the child is bi racial...things are still said..bubba still yells ****** lover at white women with black babies...or worse if they are mexican babies...so it aint all love and roses out there..stop pretending it is...

this is a long on going tthing....black women were more tolerated by the whites and not seen as a threat....many whites are raised by black women ...au pairs are rare here...we still have nannies etc....deny it all you want but its out there...

so black women have been able to move more easily from the black world or whatever you want to call it...to the white world and back again....black men were left to be humble and submissive to both whites then the black woman...

you can say what you will about the black family ... but no one will say the truth... black men walked out on thier duties...just as white men have been doing for the last couple of decades....and the media certainly enforces the image with all these dna ...who is your daddy shows...makes it look like the black male..is trying to just knock up as many white ho's as he can...why do i say ho's...you know a man has 3 kids with 3 differrent women and you lay down with him without birth control??? o excuse...dumb fucking ho's is better...

i have no clue how we deal with the inner cities and that rat's nest...gangs and thugs...that is what black men have become...

now get me started on the american system where...young black males are getting police records due to things that happen in elementary school...you read that right....schools will call the police on a kid misbehaving and boom the kid suddenly has a police record...you think they do that with white kids....hell yea...poor ass white kids....face it...its as much class as race...but that is another thread

Things are getting better as far as race relations go. You're just 20 years behind the times because you live in the mountains of NC. I picture the movie Deliverence and you are the imbred playing the banjo. :lol:

But I appreciate your blunt honesty. Fortunately in the city/real world/up north, things are getting better. Are things fair for the black community yet? No, but things are getting better.

Obama winning the presidency did a lot for blacks. I'm so happy for them. Now they don't feel like 2nd class citizens anymore.

Even if 40% of America is still racist.

PS. That's how bad the GOP did. They did so bad that racists actually voted for a black guy. :lol:

Things are getting better as far as race relations go. You're just 20 years behind the times because you live in the mountains of NC. I picture the movie Deliverence and you are the imbred playing the banjo. :lol:

that was ga sweetie..not the mtns of nc...i have certainly traveled out of nc too...yall are fucking kidding yourself is you think its gotta all better...
hell look at how afraid white people were if obama lost and blacks rioted...you know you hear the talk

But I appreciate your blunt honesty. Fortunately in the city/real world/up north, things are getting better. Are things fair for the black community yet? No, but things are getting better.

fuck honey i could just be choking you a little bit and its better than the full boot on your neck? things are getting better....in the inner cities?

Obama winning the presidency did a lot for blacks. I'm so happy for them. Now they don't feel like 2nd class citizens anymore.

obama winning the presidency aint done shit for nobody as of 1/15 /09..which btw is martin luther king's real birthday.

Even if 40% of America is still racist.

PS. That's how bad the GOP did. They did so bad that racists actually voted for a black guy. :lol:

i wonder who they will be voting for in 4 years...?

Or maybe he lost his woman to a cracker like me. :eusa_whistle:

For some reason, black women love me. Now when I say that, of course I mean black women who are interested in white guys, because i would say 70% of black women would NEVER date a white guy.

But that still leaves me with 30%. :lol:

70%???

I don't know what the hell goes on in red states, rust belt states, or bible belt states.

But I've dated and asked out many women of color. And I've never even remotely gotten the impression that very many black women won't date white dudes for racial reasons.

Now, I can understand if they don't want to date white republican dudes who revere the rebel conferderate flag, or who defend the confederate traitors. That shit ain't cool!:eusa_whistle:

You people have a double standard.When Blacks talk about marrying blacks only,or any kind of Afrocentric ideology, we get called racist.Well,our ancestors experienced slavery,and
we blacks in America today are the by product of a slave society.So for you white people
to say,oh "Black women marry as many White men as you want",you people have got to
be crazy, or you want to promote your melting pot philosophy.Thank God, many Blacks
are smart enough not to accept interracial marriage as an option today.Or the Black race would have disappeared a long time ago.Why are White men rejecting White Women, for Black Women?

Your ancestors sold you into slavery and African Kings and Merchants benefited from slavery. Blacks marrying only Blacks means the std rates of others should stay down,:lol:

I belive in the original Black race that
had civilizations in Egypt, the Sudan, and Nigeria, long before Europeans made any significant contributions to the World.

Yeah, and what have you done lately? Black people reach for the distant past to find examples of their supposed superior culture (much like the muslim world does), because they havent done anything worth mentioning in modern times. While i in no way would suggest that because your skin is black, you are somehow lesser, but i would say that black culture, if it ever was superior, it certainly isnt today. There is little, to nothing, for black culture in the US to be proud of today and its irritating when i hear black people blame me for their endless short comings, simply because im white.

Spare me the "proud african queen" bit, and just concentrate on using protection when you have sex, and for all you "Gs" out there, you clowns need to get a grip and start taking responsibility when you get a girl pregnant, and all you tough "gangstas" who are all worked up about getting respect, you have to earn respect dipshit. Enough with the overblown personas already! Theres alot of people who need to face reality before the black community can get themselves out of the mess they're in.

...and for all you black people who are NOT a bunch of retards with an overblown sense of self worth, or dead beat dads, or criminals, im sorry all these dumbasses make you look bad. Normal black people deserve respect as much anyone else, but those other idiots....

Last edited:
Yeah, and what have you done lately? Black people reach for the distant past to find examples of their supposed superior culture (much like the muslim world does), because they havent done anything worth mentioning in modern times. While i in no way would suggest that because your skin is black, you are somehow lesser, but i would say that black culture, if it ever was superior, it certainly isnt today. There is little, to nothing, for black culture in the US to be proud of today and its irritating when i hear black people blame me for their endless short comings, simply because im white.

Spare me the "proud african queen" bit, and just concentrate on using protection when you have sex, and for all you "Gs" out there, you clowns need to get a grip and start taking responsibility when you get a girl pregnant, and all you tough "gangstas" who are all worked up about getting respect, you have to earn respect dipshit. Enough with the overblown personas already! Theres alot of people who need to face reality before the black community can get themselves out of the mess they're in.

...and for all you black people who are NOT a bunch of retards with an overblown sense of self worth, or dead beat dads, or criminals, im sorry all these dumbasses make you look bad. Normal black people deserve respect as much anyone else, but those other idiots....

And you Godboy white boys bare no reponsibility for Black peoples condition in America?,what about all those years of forced free labor that you and your
ancestors benefited from,? aren't you Godboy white boys benefiting from
forcing black people to work without paying them.!And still reaping the benefits that have now quadrupled into billions of American dollars?.
I just hate when you white homo marriage cracker boys, try to lay all the blaime on Black people.You homo's broke a lot stuff, don't ask us to fix
the mess that you people created.

And you Godboy white boys bare no reponsibility for Black peoples condition in America?,what about all those years of forced free labor that you and your
ancestors benefited from,? aren't you Godboy white boys benefiting from
forcing black people to work without paying them.!And still reaping the benefits that have now quadrupled into billions of American dollars?.
I just hate when you white homo marriage cracker boys, try to lay all the blaime on Black people.You homo's broke a lot stuff, don't ask us to fix
the mess that you people created.

Anything i benifit from today, you benifit from as well, so lets not pretend im sitting on a million dollars because some guy in the past sold some slaves. No living white man today bares any responsibility for how blacks were used as slaves in the past, so you sound like a fucking idiot when you make this connection.

Now fool, lets talk about my ancestors. They werent slave owners, because they immigrated in the early 1900s, LONG after slavery was abolished. The fact is, there are very few people living in the US today who didnt immigrate here after World War 1 and World War 2, or they are children of people who did.

Your grasp on history and how it relates to today is pathetic. Go read a book, drop the homophobic racist insults, and for the sake of the reputation of black people world wide, please just shut your mouth.

Last edited:
You know, in history the US always accepted one immigrant group as "same" while excluding another one.
In the beginning there were Brits.
The Brits discriminated German based immigrants, that was until the Irish came in. Then the Brits decided that "compared to the filthly Irish, Germans are totally civilized!". Soon, other immigrant groups came. Round by round, Italo Americans, Indians, Irish, Russians and I would say even East Asians were accepted as a part of the "cultural mainstream". However there was always an unlucky group that was excluded. For a long time this group was the blacks. No the "You Suck" position seems to change to the Mexicans, so the Blacks can "finally" join the mainstream.

What the Mexican society has to hope for are immigrants from Arabia I think.

There is no such thing as a race of People with "no racial" classification.
You are either Black or White.Please spare me this bullshit you White
decendents of the Slave master, and land stealers are trying to perpetuate
about a society were no one is black or white.! I am Black! African American!
I don't need a White Woman to Marry!!,I belive in the original Black race that
I believe Blacks should marry other Blacks only.!I don't accept interracial marriage or relationships!. And you whites that do, should just stay out of
the Black hoods,!we don't need you snooping around looking for Black women.
Stick to the White women.Aren't they good enough for you White Guys??

Oh believe me, you will never find me in the black hoods! Nope! You've convinced me. :lol::lol:

You know, in history the US always accepted one immigrant group as "same" while excluding another one.
The Brits discriminated German based immigrants, that was until the Irish came in. Then the Brits decided that "compared to the filthly Irish, Germans are totally civilized!". Soon, other immigrant groups came. Round by round, Italo Americans, Indians, Irish, Russians and I would say even East Asians were accepted as a part of the "cultural mainstream". However there was always an unlucky group that was excluded. For a long time this group was the blacks. No the "You Suck" position seems to change to the Mexicans, so the Blacks can "finally" join the mainstream.

Is it just me, or are the Hispanics surpassing the blacks in accomplishing the American dream?
Just like the Irish, Koreans, Indians, Vietnamese, Chinese, Russians, Pakistani, etc etc?

so in other words.,..EVERYONE HAS TO PAY THEIR DUES....

Is it just me, or are the Hispanics surpassing the blacks in accomplishing the American dream?

Of course they are, but thats because they dont share the same massive cultural problem that black people have. Mexicans, much like everyone else, take care of their children. Theres alot to be said about having parents around.

Of course they are, but thats because they dont share the same massive cultural problem that black people have. Mexicans, much like everyone else, take care of their children. Theres alot to be said about having parents around.

some of them do.....go to parts of LA and tell me that those 15-16 year olds running around shooting each are being watched by their parents.....

Forum List

Back