Black Women must resist temptations for Interracial marriage.

That's only partly true. A lot of women want someone that can protect them. They have different qualities that they look for. Inner city women and suburban women USUALLY want different things in a man.

So basically women dont think a man in a suit can defend them like a man in baggy pants and a hoodie?

No, just the ones that go for the baggy pants instead of a suit.

Well I can tell you, I will never marry outside my Black race.! I feel it is the Blackness and
the Browness, that makes Black and brown people beautiful.Black is Beautiful, brown is beautiful. I feel the beauty of the black race if compromised, when it is mixed with other races. I mean if you look at the Dog breeders, mixed breeds are called "Muts", and are less
valuble than the the "Pure" breed Dogs.This is a known fact. I feel the same can be said for us Humans.Pure breed Black people are more desireable. I would never marry into
a race that has done so much damage to the Black race, as the White race has done to
us.And its not about forgetting the past or forgiveing.It is what is still being done to us as a people.We must remember the black woman is the mother of the Black Race!.This is a
very important responsibility,that should not be taken lightly.Black women are the mothers
of the future.They should not abdicate that responsibility, by marrying out side the Black race.!

that horrible you would refer to mixed race kids as mutts. really awful. you are no better than kkk member. and there are no pure black people. i bet if you took a reliable genetics test you would find you have native American and European blood in you. no race is pure and this is a scientific fact.

you need an education. you have been hanging with those crackheads on 52nd st too long.
You are right, there are whites from Scottland, and Carribean,indians and Indians for India
and Black Africans in my genetic back ground.I am Jamaican. But I did a lot of research on Genetics.And found out that Black genes are always dominant over white recessive genes,the white genes I read also carry a lot of defects.

So, I deceided to stay within the Black race, when it comes to choosing a mate.
It is a scientific, and aesthetic choice.I am sure you understand.?

there is no such thing as defects when it comes to genes, just variants or mutations, this is how evolution works. and there is variants in black and white genes.

that horrible you would refer to mixed race kids as mutts. really awful. you are no better than kkk member. and there are no pure black people. i bet if you took a reliable genetics test you would find you have native American and European blood in you. no race is pure and this is a scientific fact.

you need an education. you have been hanging with those crackheads on 52nd st too long.
You are right, there are whites from Scottland, and Carribean,indians and Indians for India
and Black Africans in my genetic back ground.I am Jamaican. But I did a lot of research on Genetics.And found out that Black genes are always dominant over white recessive genes,the white genes I read also carry a lot of defects.

So, I deceided to stay within the Black race, when it comes to choosing a mate.
It is a scientific, and aesthetic choice.I am sure you understand.?

there is no such thing as defects when it comes to genes, just variants or mutations, this is how evolution works. and there is variants in black and white genes.

A mutation is a "defect", and Whites have more mutations or defects than Blacks.Do more
research into the over 260 diffrent genetic defects or mutation whites carry in their genes.

You want to know what women want? I have no fuckin idea, but this lady does!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA0TTfqFZg8]YouTube - OBAMA GIRLS MAMA[/ame]​

I ask all black women in America, not to be seduced into interracial unions with
men from outside their race. You are the mothers for the Black race.Don't be brainwahsed into thinking that you can love someone from outside the Black race, who is responsible for you not being able to find suitable Black male to marry. You Black women must realize, that the American society,since the days of slavery, is designed to separate the Black man from the Black woman. Don't
listen to statements like,"oh we are all the same" or "Love is colorblind", these are all lies to seduce you into assisting our oppressors,in the destruction of the
Black race.Don't sellout the Black race by marrying a man who is not BLACK!
Think of children of mixed race parents, and the torment they will endure for the rest of their lives.Marry black, no matter what.The Black race is counting on you Black Women, stop the Sellout of your race and your people.!

Get over your self!

I'm so sick of the black VS the world ideology.

The truth is you're to weak to join society so you must fight it by brainwashing your selves into thinking everyone hates you and their is a "conspiracy" to do away with the black race.

Maybe black woman are sick of some of the black males excuses and conspiracies as to why they can be productive in society. Lets not forget that black woman are 10x more likely to attend college then black males and maybe that has something to do with it?

I dont think some college educated black woman wants anything to do with a useless black freeloader when she made it in life.

Some blacks feel entitled, the truth is liberals might tell you that but the reality is you have to earn a woman and you have to earn a decent life!

I ask all black women in America, not to be seduced into interracial unions with
men from outside their race. You are the mothers for the Black race.Don't be brainwahsed into thinking that you can love someone from outside the Black race, who is responsible for you not being able to find suitable Black male to marry. You Black women must realize, that the American society,since the days of slavery, is designed to separate the Black man from the Black woman. Don't
listen to statements like,"oh we are all the same" or "Love is colorblind", these are all lies to seduce you into assisting our oppressors,in the destruction of the
Think of children of mixed race parents, and the torment they will endure for the rest of their lives.Marry black, no matter what.The Black race is counting on you Black Women, stop the Sellout of your race and your people.!

Get over your self!

The truth is you're to weak to join society so you must fight it by brainwashing your selves into thinking everyone hates you and their is a "conspiracy" to do away with the black race.

Maybe black woman are sick of some of the black males excuses and conspiracies as to why they can be productive in society. Lets not forget that black woman are 10x more likely to attend college then black males and maybe that has something to do with it?

I dont think some college educated black woman wants anything to do with a useless black freeloader when she made it in life.

Some blacks feel entitled, the truth is liberals might tell you that but the reality is you have to earn a woman and you have to earn a decent life!

All I know is that it takes a Black man and a black woman to produce a Black child.
So all you people trying to promote that mixed race of smorgasboard people,
you gonna have a lot of questions to answer.No one really respects muts, or a people
who are confused, and don't know what race to truly identify with.!

Get over your self!

All I know is that it takes a Black man and a black woman to produce a Black child.
you gonna have a lot of questions to answer.No one really respects muts, or a people

Who cares really?

If you want to preserve the black race then black men need to make them selves more attractable to black woman.

Like I said no smart black woman wants a bum..

The truth is this has less to do with race and more to do with class.

Get over your self!

Who cares really?

If you want to preserve the black race then black men need to make them selves more attractable to black woman.

So all Black men are bums, and mighty Whity man is supposed to replace black men.
Well a lot of black men are not going to allow you white boys to steal our Women.!
So you Black Women and White men that are couples, beware!Watch your friging Backs.!!

Last edited:
That is really sad, to refer to people as "mutts' ( I don't think it is fare to do that to animals either...lol before I am corrected...um non-human animals :razz: ...being we all animals..) Imagine people reading this board that are with a white and black parent, does anyone care how they feel?

I am Irish, Italian, Swedish, and like 5 other things after Swedish, that I don't even know what they are........does that make me a 'mutt'? I am now way far from what would be called a "pure-bred" like in our non-human animal world....so I don't understand this. IN AMERICA, which this is whom I am responding to in this post, American's, Italy, its homeland, has not been able to preserve Italian heritage, There is no longer pure Italian people anymore, if they still exist they are very old and dying now...here in America, same with British, Ireland, Spain, Mexico, every country beyond America, that had settled in America at what ever time in history has 'mixed' with each other, there are no "pure-breds" here, Even a husband and wife moves here tomorrow from Mexico, has a child here, now that child is American, already not of he/she's homeland ...because this is a country..still.... right? That child, the one who was born here by the two Mexican parents, grows up and would have to find another Mexican strait from Mexico to have children that are Mexican, even though that child is technically American. Basically there is no way to change what your heritage is, those who are born now, if those who think black and white should never mix, or they themselves would never mix, should consider going to a country, possibly of their own origin (saying they are pure-bred...again non-human animal term) and procreating there, because this country as it stands now is the very definition of a 'melting pot' it has been for a long time, it will continue to be. You'll be hard pressed to find anyone here that has only one blood-line of a country, therefore even if you are a black woman who marries a black man, you have children, then they have children, somewhere in the line it will mix, in my opinion its already a mix because somewhere in there is European blood already, all you've achieved is matching your COLOR skin with another <shrug>

Who cares really?

So all Black men are bums, and mighty Whity man is supposed to replace black men.
Well a lot of black men are not going to allow you white boys to steal our Women.!
So you Black Women and White men that are couples, beware!Watch your friging Backs.!!

Your attitude is exactly why black woman dont like people like YOU! Look at how pathetic and anti-social your attitude is.

Are you an animal or a person?

Clearly your first instinct is violence. Then of course you wonder why white people are skeptical of blacks who share the same ideology you do?

You're a racist extremist and any educated black woman wouldnt give you the time of day buddy! As a matter of fact me and my BLACK girlfriend would sit back and laugh at how limited your mental capacity is.

To add insult to injury you mope around here crying about how blacks are oppressed and blah blah blah but the truth is you have to look no further then your self and your ideologies for your reason.

That is really sad, to refer to people as "mutts' ( I don't think it is fare to do that to animals either...lol before I am corrected...um non-human animals :razz: ...being we all animals..) Imagine people reading this board that are with a white and black parent, does anyone care how they feel?

I am Irish, Italian, Swedish, and like 5 other things after Swedish, that I don't even know what they are........does that make me a 'mutt'? I am now way far from what would be called a "pure-bred" like in our non-human animal world....so I don't understand this. IN AMERICA, which this is whom I am responding to in this post, American's, Italy, its homeland, has not been able to preserve Italian heritage, There is no longer pure Italian people anymore, if they still exist they are very old and dying now...here in America, same with British, Ireland, Spain, Mexico, every country beyond America, that had settled in America at what ever time in history has 'mixed' with each other, there are no "pure-breds" here, Even a husband and wife moves here tomorrow from Mexico, has a child here, now that child is American, already not of he/she's homeland ...because this is a country..still.... right? That child, the one who was born here by the two Mexican parents, grows up and would have to find another Mexican strait from Mexico to have children that are Mexican, even though that child is technically American. Basically there is no way to change what your heritage is, those who are born now, if those who think black and white should never mix, or they themselves would never mix, should consider going to a country, possibly of their own origin (saying they are pure-bred...again non-human animal term) and procreating there, because this country as it stands now is the very definition of a 'melting pot' it has been for a long time, it will continue to be. You'll be hard pressed to find anyone here that has only one blood-line of a country, therefore even if you are a black woman who marries a black man, you have children, then they have children, somewhere in the line it will mix, in my opinion its already a mix because somewhere in there is European blood already, all you've achieved is matching your COLOR skin with another <shrug>

You know, the point you are trying to make is a bit insulting.You said,"even if two blacks
marry, there is still some european blood, or genetic material within their child".This may
be factual, but you forget to realize that the Black genes are dominant, and only the Black
genetic features will make themselves apparent.

And ,moreover, blacks did not desire to have White genes fused in with our own black genes.So, your point about America being a melting pot may be factual for White Americans, but a large majority of Blacks did not request, or to this day, did not want any
kinds of white genes or DNA, mixed with our own black DNA.

Many Black Women during slavery were raped by the White slave masters.So they had no choice in receiving White genes.

Last edited:

Who cares really?

52ndStreet what should I do?

I am a White man who is married to a Black woman.

Should I divorce her to save your race? :eek:

You know, the point you are trying to make is a bit insulting.You said,"even if two blacks
marry, there is still some european blood, or genetic material within their child".This may
be factual, but you forget to realize that the Black genes are dominant, and only the Black
genetic features will make themselves apparent.

And ,moreover, blacks did not desire to have White genes fused in with our own black genes.So, your point about America being a melting pot may be factual for White Americans, but a large majority of Blacks did not request, or to this day, did not want any
kinds of white genes or DNA, mixed with our own black DNA.

Many Black Women during slavery were raped by the White slave masters.So they had no choice in receiving White genes.

Wow now you have gone as far as to speak for the entire history of the black race?

Your arrogance and stupidity is truly amazing!

If I were you I would really look at history before you start spewing stupid shiznit!

You ever hear of the "Moors?"

Manny black people rape white woman through out history, as a matter of fact me being Sicilian makes me a product of blacks raping whites.

Last edited:
i have no clue how we deal with the inner cities and that rat's nest...gangs and thugs...that is what black men have become...

I have information about this issue the reason some black men become thugs is to impress women. Women want men with money and that look. I have seen it first hand in the inner city black women dont pay me any attention even look down on me. But out in the suburbs its a different story black women appreciate a black man with class and education.

Now here is my story.

I went to Best Buy brought a couple of movies. The man in front of me dressed like a thug got treated with respect by this black woman but when I came up there I even said hello and how are you doing. She sneered at me then threw my change on the counter could not even put it in my hand I never seen or met this person first time going to this best buy in months.

First, I would modify your post to read " . . . become thugs to impress TRASHY women". Because that's what you encountered at Best Buy: a piece of trash with a breasts (for anyone who wants to get their panties all in a ruffle over my supposed "racism" because the piece of trash was black, let me pre-emptively state that this classification applies to any woman with this attitude and behavior). Second, I would hope that you made a point of informing the manager of that Best Buy about your shoddy treatment, so that he was able to take out the garbage.

That's only partly true. A lot of women want someone that can protect them. They have different qualities that they look for. Inner city women and suburban women USUALLY want different things in a man.

So basically women dont think a man in a suit can defend them like a man in baggy pants and a hoodie?

Any woman who spends a lot of time needing the kind of protection you get from the baggy-pants-hoodie sort of guy probably needs even more protection from him. Myself, I find that being a classy, respectable lady married to a decent, hard-working suit wearer provides me with more than adequate protection by taking me out of the neighborhoods and lifestyle that would require the baggy-pants-hoodie sort of protection.

Who cares really?

You and your Black sellout female need to stay out of the Black hoods,or accept
what ever Black hood justice that you and her may receive.Thats what the hell you and her should do Mr. White man married to a Black woman.!
I mean it to, I don't know why I am given this good advice to the both of you.
If you don't believe me, just go walking around your nearest Black neighborhood late at night.Get back to me on this.

I dont know why some people think a "suit" cant beat a "thug" to snot bubbles..

If anything these "thugs" are nothing but cowards who resort to group violence when they feel the need to beat someone for no reason being the animals they are.

I dont know why some people think a "suit" cant beat a "thug" to snot bubbles..

If anything these "thugs" are nothing but cowards who resort to group violence when they feel the need to beat someone for no reason being the animals they are.

Probably because suits don't usually lower themselves to behaving like mindless animals, and deal with those who do by having them arrested and sent someplace where they can't pick up the soap for a few years. Which is fine with me, since I'd like to consider myself more evolved than to be attracted to Cro-Magnons.

You and your Black sellout female need to stay out of the Black hoods,or accept
what ever Black hood justice that you and her may receive.Thats what the hell you and her should do Mr. White man married to a Black woman.!
I mean it to, I don't know why I am given this good advice to the both of you.
If you don't believe me, just go walking around your nearest Black neighborhood late at night.Get back to me on this.

You must like speaking for black folks, who made you their spokesman?

And you think its a white conspiracy that 7 out of 10 black men will end up in the judicial system as some point in their life?

Forum List

Back