Black Women: 50% of City's Female Arrests, Only 6% of the Female Population

I just clearly explained myself. So cut the stubborn crap. You're about to go for name calling mode any post now. Much easier than responding to anything I say, I must admit

I already responded, and all you could come up with was "I don't get it." Since I don't want to go into name calling mode, I'll let the audience envision their own interpretation of that sentence being said by a slackjawed bleach blond bimbo with a nasally voice and upturned palm.

I didnt get your point. Sorry that seems to hurt you so much, but I layed out my point very clearly.

So far in response you can only marvel at 4 words "I dont get it" for 2 posts now.

I didnt get your point. Sorry that seems to hurt you so much, but I layed out my point very clearly.

So far in response you can only marvel at 4 words "I dont get it" for 2 posts now.

If you did not get the point, then you need to go back and re-read it, because it's very clear. Oh hell, I'll give it to you one more time. I'll use big letters, maybe that will help...

The top three categories are weapons, narcotics, and prostitution. There is a connection between those.

I dont get your point.

Because you don't want to. Open your mind and stop being so stubborn.

I've got a better idea, let's look at the data. Here is a table comparing the arrest rates for various offenses by Black women in San Francisco and Black women throughout the entire state of California.
Can anyone explain why the state rates are so low compared to San Francisco?

picture-17-png.42012

Attachments

• Picture 17.png
    Picture 17.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 177
white woman with a knife wont get arrested because first she has to be pulled over or suspected of something for the police to even engage.

You're going out of your way to make a case for racial prejudice, and missing a very important fact. Look at the top three reasons for arrest: weapons, narcotics, prostitution. Think there might be a connection there?

Also take a look at the repetitious categories. There are separate categories for narcotics, drugs, and marijuana. There are also categories for robbery, and property crime. There are separate categories for assault, and for "violent" felonies. This is all a bit redundant, no? Clearly there is some double dipping here.

I dont get your point. But I'm pretty clear. Michael Jordan has missed more shots than he ever made. But he has a high number of clutch shots because he was given the ball more than others. So its sorta like saying that Pippen was shitty because he didnt hit as many game winning shots.

Except, he wasnt given the opportunity to make them.

Police dont go after whites liek they do blacks, thats pretty clear and even those that disagree with me know that but they have justifications for it. Put the justifications aside. How can one population have the same arrest records as others if they arent even being engaged by the police?

They cant.

Look, change it up. Tell cops to focus on Native Americans. At the end of the year you'd have more Native Americans in jail. Why? would the Native Americans be doing something different or the police?

You might have a case if Native Americans were committing a disproportionate amount of crime to be arrested for. More blacks are not arrested because the cops concentrate on them based on color. Cops concentrate on who is committing the crime.

If you did not get the point, then you need to go back and re-read it, because it's very clear. Oh hell, I'll give it to you one more time. I'll use big letters, maybe that will help...

The top three categories are weapons, narcotics, and prostitution. There is a connection between those.

Thats an assertion but whats your point? That you asserted there was a connection and you believe it to be true. So?

So far the only connection those have in common is that you've said it twice

white woman with a knife wont get arrested because first she has to be pulled over or suspected of something for the police to even engage.

You're going out of your way to make a case for racial prejudice, and missing a very important fact. Look at the top three reasons for arrest: weapons, narcotics, prostitution. Think there might be a connection there?

Also take a look at the repetitious categories. There are separate categories for narcotics, drugs, and marijuana. There are also categories for robbery, and property crime. There are separate categories for assault, and for "violent" felonies. This is all a bit redundant, no? Clearly there is some double dipping here.

I dont get your point. But I'm pretty clear. Michael Jordan has missed more shots than he ever made. But he has a high number of clutch shots because he was given the ball more than others. So its sorta like saying that Pippen was shitty because he didnt hit as many game winning shots.

Police dont go after whites liek they do blacks, thats pretty clear and even those that disagree with me know that but they have justifications for it. Put the justifications aside. How can one population have the same arrest records as others if they arent even being engaged by the police?

They cant.

Look, change it up. Tell cops to focus on Native Americans. At the end of the year you'd have more Native Americans in jail. Why? would the Native Americans be doing something different or the police?

You might have a case if Native Americans were committing a disproportionate amount of crime to be arrested for. More blacks are not arrested because the cops concentrate on them based on color. Cops concentrate on who is committing the crime.

So you're saying that cops stopping people of color more often has nothing to do with the higher crime rates amongst blacks?

So no matter how much a cop concentrates on a certain demographic arrests rates would be the same? Thats silly because if cops stopped concentrating on blacks for one month you're saying that blacks would still be arrested without contact?

How? Self arrest? lol

Thats an assertion but whats your point? That you asserted there was a connection and you believe it to be true. So?

Nope. I have laid it out for you. You have to connect the dots. You like to play dumb alot, so that you can ignore people's points and pretend they don't exist. I'm not playing along.

Open your mind. Get out from behind your narrow biases and start seeing things in a bigger perspective. Figure it out. It's not hard, and there are plenty of other people who are seeing it already. Either figure it out, or admit that you just aren't too bright.

Its like that video with the AR-15

White guy carries: Hello sir, whats your name?
White guy: Bite me
White cop: Well alrighty have a good day

Black guy carries: Get on the ground
Black guy: Gets on ground
White cop: Arrest him

And then you wonder why the rates for blacks are higher? Or did the black guy carry illegally?

Nope. I have laid it out for you. You have to connect the dots. You like to play dumb alot, so that you can ignore people's points and pretend they don't exist. I'm not playing along.

Open your mind. Get out from behind your narrow biases and start seeing things in a bigger perspective. Figure it out. It's not hard, and there are plenty of other people who are seeing it already. Either figure it out, or admit that you just aren't too bright.

Oh ok, so heres how I will respond.

Those are not connected because I have laid it out for you. You have to connect the dots. You like to play dumb alot, so that you can ignore people's points and pretend they don't exist. I'm not playing along.

Oh ok, so heres how I will respond.

Those are not connected because I have laid it out for you. You have to connect the dots. You like to play dumb alot, so that you can ignore people's points and pretend they don't exist. I'm not playing along.

So....(B, you're not too bright) then....

I love when people have "secret" points they have. "Cant tell you, its a riddle!" lol

More like, I cant tell you...I wasnt making sense

They cant.

So you're saying that cops stopping people of color more often has nothing to do with the higher crime rates amongst blacks?

So no matter how much a cop concentrates on a certain demographic arrests rates would be the same? Thats silly because if cops stopped concentrating on blacks for one month you're saying that blacks would still be arrested without contact?

How? Self arrest? lol

You "might" have an argument if you could prove that these arrests were a result of black women drivers being pulled over. Perhaps the police are encountering and arresting these women because they are committing more crime than any other demographic.

To your point about cops stopping concentrating on a demographic for one month, you are correct, the arrests would go down. Of course, the crime would increase with deadly consequences. You might find this article from liberal stalwart Time interesting.

Baltimore Murder Record Freddie Gray Aftermath

You "might" have an argument if you could prove that these arrests were a result of black women drivers being pulled over. Perhaps the police are encountering and arresting these women because they are committing more crime than any other demographic.

The point is that the police chances of arresting someone drops significantly when that officer doesnt come into contact with someone else. Not whether or not they were pulled over, or stopped while walking etc.

To your point about cops stopping concentrating on a demographic for one month, you are correct, the arrests would go down. Of course, the crime would increase with deadly consequences. You might find this article from liberal stalwart Time interesting.

The first bolded is a fact. You dont engage people and you will not be able to arrest them. The second is opinion or conjecture because crime could stay the same or go down or go up.

But as I said, if the police were placed in the suburbs and told to "be tough" you'd find the arrest rates in those areas went thru the roof. And its not because in that same month the people in the suburbs went crime crazy.

I love when people have "secret" points they have. "Cant tell you, its a riddle!" lol

More like, I cant tell you...I wasnt making sense

Your ignorance is not my burden for education. Especially when it's a willful ignorance.

According to a new report from the Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice African-American women in San Francisco account for 50% of the female arrests, but only make up 6% of the female population. The study points out that arrest disparities are not the result of African-Americans committing more crimes. In fact, 2012 San Francisco arrest rates for black women were lower than any time over the last 30 years. You can read the full report here.

Black Women in San Francisco Are Nearly 50 of City s Female Arrests and Only 6 of the Female Population Alternet

This thread is dedicated to arrest disproportions among black and non-black female residents of San Francisco. Everybody knows it is dangerous to be a black man when it comes to police-suspect negotiations. Turns out, black women can be a target of police's prejudice, as well.
Some of you will say Afro-Americans are more inclined to crime and therefore get what they deserve from police officers all around the country. I believe it was the case in Baltimore and Ferguson. However, it is clearly stated in the article that "arrest disparities are not the result of African-Americans committing more crimes". What is the reason for that if not stereotypical depiction of African-Americans?
If you go to the graph of crimes committed you will see that 77% of the arrests were weapon charges and a big proportion is prostitution. Those are crimes.

http://www.cjcj.org/uploads/cjcj/documents/disproportionate_arrests_in_san_francisco.pdf

I wish I could post those graphs and ask how does 6% of the population just in San Fran makes up 4 times more run ins with the police than other areas of California.

Maybe because San Fran is worst than....every other part of California? Noo, thats silly.

I thought the same thing but if you go to this site, and others like it, you will see that SF has an crime index of 3 out of 100. Which means it is safer then 3 percent of the rest of the cities in the nation.

San Francisco crime rates and statistics - NeighborhoodScout

Forum List

Back