Zone1 Black Woman Praises Trump

Yer link is broke- but it doesn't matter anyway. Any blacks praising Trump are just dirty traitor nappy headed fugly ugly Toms and Tomasinas.

All this talk about how blacks are an automatic voting bloc for democrats will be coming to an end.

They're tired of it too. Btw, I don't have a clue who the woman in the video is or half of what she is talking about but I still loved it because I love when I see black people acting like regular people. That's mostly what they are, it's just the bad apples out there unfortunately that give them a bad reputation and I feel sorry for the black people who have to get stuck with that reputation too even though they aren't anywhere near like them.

It is nice to hear this woman showing her support for Trump. He seems to be getting more support from the black community which doesn't bode well for Biden.

Biden is polling at historic lows among Black voters and it may even be worse than the polling due to the obvious reasons of wanting to be quiet about Trump support.

And once again we see whites using 1 black person to make a claim. So if I find one white person who supports Farrakhan that means whites are beginning to support Farrakhan.

So let's understand the math. There are 48 million blacks. 30 million are eligible to vote. Trump might get 10 percent so that means 3 million blacks wll support trump. Therefore one black person praising trump is no indicator of anything being claimed in this thread.

And once again we see whites using 1 black person to make a claim. So if I find one white person who supports Farrakhan that means whites are beginning to support Farrakhan.

So let's understand the math. There are 48 million blacks. 30 million are eligible to vote. Trump might get 10 percent so that means 3 million blacks wll support trump. Therefore one black person praising trump is no indicator of anything being claimed in this thread.
You would have a point except this is not a "cherry pick". She is voicing a movement that is happening. Biden's polling among Black voters is historically low, that's just the way it is.

You would have a point except this is not a "cherry pick". She is voicing a movement that is happening. Biden's polling among Black voters is historically low, that's just the way it is.
Yup. Biden may get only about 65% support from blacks, and perhaps half of Latinos.

He can’t win with that.

he's getting a lot more than 10 % .

he's getting a lot more than 10 % .
He won't get more than 10 percent in November. Stop thinking a poll that asks 20 blacks about trump with 5 saying they support him means that Trump is going to really get 25 percent of the black vote. In 2020 I had an idiot telling me how trump was going to get 33 percent of the back vote and in the end he got someting like 10 percent.

Forum List

Back