Black woman attacked by a group of Trump supporters in LA.

Bad things only ever happen to black people because of racism. There's no way she walked into that crowd and got belligerent or anything because Chad Loder of Twitter would definitely not leave out important details like that oh no

Was she exclusively attacked because she was black?
Was she truly simply walking home, and made no comments to the rally goers prior to the attack?

It doesn't look good, but I'll wait to hear more.

She was simply trying to walk home...

Read the article for more: 'I'm Just Getting Cornered by 30, 40 People': A Trump Mob in Los Angeles Attacked a Black Woman on Same Day as U.S. Capitol Terror

Trump's America.... Thanks Mr. Trump!

We need to make sure our women are protected. My mom had to mace someone last week that attacked her.

She deserved to be attacked for being a stupid bitch. There is no way she was completely innocent.

When left wingers burn towns, pillage and loot businesses, occupy public and private property and assault citizens it's business as usual. When a Black woman is involved in a scuffle with Trump supporters it's freaking national news.

When left wingers burn towns, pillage and loot businesses, occupy public and private property and assault citizens it's business as usual. When a Black woman is involved in a scuffle with Trump supporters it's freaking national news.
LoLing @ "scuffle."

RICH!!!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Bad things only ever happen to black people because of racism. There's no way she walked into that crowd and got belligerent or anything because Chad Loder of Twitter would definitely not leave out important details like that oh no

Yeah, she was mouthing off, of course.

Yeah, she was mouthing off, of course.
Anyone who thinks she wasnt acting like a lunatic before getting pepper sprayed is simply lying.

LoLing @ "scuffle."

RICH!!!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Especially if they have been parasite playing the system. A collapse of the economy will end this Mercifully end it. The lawyers will not be able to get their blood money.

She was simply trying to walk home...

Read the article for more: 'I'm Just Getting Cornered by 30, 40 People': A Trump Mob in Los Angeles Attacked a Black Woman on Same Day as U.S. Capitol Terror

Trump's America.... Thanks Mr. Trump!

We need to make sure our women are protected. My mom had to mace someone last week that attacked her.

Lol the last time I was within four feet of a black woman she tried to start a fight with me because she thought I should have ride the elevator to her floor before I was allowed to push any buttons. Black women are always starting shit, I don't know how you guys stand it.

If you think the news is one-sided now, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Starting on January 20, the media will suppress all news about the violence committed daily against perfectly innocent people by certain young gentlemen.

In that situation I would have two choices:

1) Say I voted for Trump, he won the election, MAGA! Four more years! Stop the steal!

2) Draw my .45 out of my waistband and ask: Who wants to die today?

Since there's twenty of them and my clip holds eight rounds, I'd still draw, shoot three of them and watch the other seventeen run for their lives.

Since I'm a 6'2" white male, they'd never pick on me anyway.

They are fucking scoundrels that don't deserve to live. Sub-human trash.

Forum List

Back