Black Unemployment Sets New Record Low in August

The election is over a year away. This economy could be in recession in a year. I’ll take Trump over anybody the Dems are trotting out, but don’t assume the economy won’t be an issue for Trump. How many times are you going to swallow the “China wants to talk” line?
China won't be an issue favorable to Democrats. It a big plus for Trump. Giving China unrestricted access to our market was an assinine thing done by 4 es US presidents.

Trump is the first US president to reverse this, and take on China, and their flooding of our economy with Chinese products. Even Chuck Schumer has been in agreement with Trump on this.
By “reverse” do you mean tax American businesses over 50 billion dollars? Cause that’s exactly what he has done. Where’s it going?

Now what specially has he done for black unemployment that he has not done for white unemployment??

Also:
In August, the gap narrowed so that black unemployment was under 162 percent of white unemployment. That is the smallest gap ever in records going back to January 1972.

They start counting black unemployment rates in 1972. It is lower now, so is the white unemployment, one of the reasons, is because the Civil rights act, signed in law by a Democrat.
----------------------------------------------------------------

The black unemployment rate of 6.8 percent in December was the lowest since the Bureau of Labor Statistics started tracking it in 1972, a year in which the rate ranged from 11.2 percent to 9.4 percent. In the 45 years the data has been tracked, the unemployment rate for black or African-American workers aged 16 years and older has never fallen below 7 percent.

Black unemployment rate falls to record low

I would bet the unemployment rates is lowest for women now as well.

Thanks for admitting Trump has been good for everyone.

What has he specially done for blacks, please list? Thank you!

He gave them jobs.
Not to mention prison reform.
Let me ask you this. What has he done for white people that excluded blacks?
He hasn't done anything for me other than lower my taxes which favors everyone.
You think Trump gave black people jobs? How does that work?

American businesses gave blacks jobs and Trump took credit. The jobs have been available and unemployment dropping for the past 10 years. Let’s just be real here.

Now what specially has he done for black unemployment that he has not done for white unemployment??

Also:
In August, the gap narrowed so that black unemployment was under 162 percent of white unemployment. That is the smallest gap ever in records going back to January 1972.

They start counting black unemployment rates in 1972. It is lower now, so is the white unemployment, one of the reasons, is because the Civil rights act, signed in law by a Democrat.

The black unemployment rate of 6.8 percent in December was the lowest since the Bureau of Labor Statistics started tracking it in 1972, a year in which the rate ranged from 11.2 percent to 9.4 percent. In the 45 years the data has been tracked, the unemployment rate for black or African-American workers aged 16 years and older has never fallen below 7 percent.

He gave them jobs.

American businesses gave blacks jobs and Trump took credit. The jobs have been available and unemployment dropping for the past 10 years. Let’s just be real here.
The same way Obama saved the economy I guess.

Also:

He gave them jobs.

we know how to read charts, too. unlike the right wing, apparently.

Also:

He gave them jobs.

Lowest black unemployment in history.

Also:

He gave them jobs.

He sure as hell didn’t destroy it

Also:

He gave them jobs.

Lowest black unemployment in history.
True. But there’s a reason why the closing pitcher gets a save and not the win. Think about it

I'll ask again since Plope didnt answer.
What has he given to white people?
He gave rich people one hell of a tax cut. He took away deferred and work status for brown dreamers, he tried to ban transgendered from the military, ban Muslims from coming to the US. Gave cover to Nazis and white suprematists by stirring up partisan controversy. Basically the guy is a douchebag. Sorry.

He gave them jobs.

Obama dindunuffin. Inconsequential president.

He gave them jobs.

Obama dindunuffin. Inconsequential president.
All the shit Trump boasts about was the same under Obama. In fact many categories had better growth under Obama. You can’t claim Scorched earth one day and then best economy ever the next. Nobody will believe you, especially when you can’t back it up with numbers

He gave rich people one hell of a tax cut. He took away deferred and work status for brown dreamers, he tried to ban transgendered from the military, ban Muslims from coming to the US. Gave cover to Nazis and white suprematists by stirring up partisan controversy. Basically the guy is a douchebag. Sorry.

I'm fine with all of that.
And the last one is a lie.

No lie. He is definitely a douchebag.

Things look great for all races in America and you cant stand the fact Trump is responsible.
You're pathetic.

Things look great for all races in America and you cant stand the fact Trump is responsible.
You're pathetic.
I don't think Trump is responsible. Sorry. He is a mess

You're pathetic.

We care about your opinion as much as we care about your euro fag friends opinion.

You're pathetic.

We care about your opinion as much as we care about your euro fag friends opinion.
Well I guess the same thing can be said about you and your friends. So where does that get us?

You're pathetic.

Well I guess the same thing can be said about you and your friends. So where does that get us?

Trumps record backs me up.
You cant say the same.

You're pathetic.

You cant say the same.
Trumps record backs what up? The things I’m saying about trump are not false. You can’t point to one thing I’ve said that is factually untrue except for when I called him a douchebag. That was just opinion

You're pathetic.

You cant say the same.
Trumps record backs what up? The things I’m saying about trump are not false. You can’t point to one thing I’ve said that is factually untrue except for when I called him a douchebag. That was just opinion

"He gave rich people one hell of a tax cut. He took away deferred and work status for brown dreamers, he tried to ban transgendered from the military, ban Muslims from coming to the US."

You didnt get a tax cut?
All a good thing for America....no wonder you hate him.

Forum List

Back