Black Unemployment Hits Record Low, Black-White Unemployment Gap Shrinks to Smallest Ever

Now what specially has he done for black unemployment that he has not done for white unemployment??

Also:
In August, the gap narrowed so that black unemployment was under 162 percent of white unemployment. That is the smallest gap ever in records going back to January 1972.

They start counting black unemployment rates in 1972. It is lower now, so is the white unemployment, one of the reasons, is because the Civil rights act, signed in law by a Democrat.
----------------------------------------------------------------

The black unemployment rate of 6.8 percent in December was the lowest since the Bureau of Labor Statistics started tracking it in 1972, a year in which the rate ranged from 11.2 percent to 9.4 percent. In the 45 years the data has been tracked, the unemployment rate for black or African-American workers aged 16 years and older has never fallen below 7 percent.

Black unemployment rate falls to record low

I would bet the unemployment rates is lowest for women now as well, heck its even lowest for whites.

Last edited:

Now what specially has he done for black unemployment that he has not done for white unemployment??

Also:
In August, the gap narrowed so that black unemployment was under 162 percent of white unemployment. That is the smallest gap ever in records going back to January 1972.

They start counting black unemployment rates in 1972. It is lower now, so is the white unemployment, one of the reasons, is because the Civil rights act, signed in law by a Democrat.

The black unemployment rate of 6.8 percent in December was the lowest since the Bureau of Labor Statistics started tracking it in 1972, a year in which the rate ranged from 11.2 percent to 9.4 percent. In the 45 years the data has been tracked, the unemployment rate for black or African-American workers aged 16 years and older has never fallen below 7 percent.

I would bet the unemployment rates is lowest for women now as well.
Trump supporters celebrate Black Americans getting jobs.

You're angry that white women have jobs.

What a miserable life you lead.

Also:

Lol you can’t handle trump being successful lol you are insane

What would the progressive garbage do if they couldn't hate blacks for having jobs?

All one has to do is look at the words of any number of Trumpster posters here to understand why most minorities shun the GOP.

Unemployment rates are cyclical. Bigotry isn't.
Your the one Butthurt that Black Americans are getting jobs. You're the bigot.

Also:

He is going to bankrupt the USA is this keeps on, he has never been successful except at pocketing money. He is in it for himself, everything he says and does.

Also:

He is going to bankrupt the USA is this keeps on, he has never been successful except at pocketing money. He is in it for himself, everything he says and does.
You are insane if you think he is our for him self. He’s in his 70’s he could be retired sitting on billions! He ran to fight for the poor, he fought to restore the the traditions that improve the life of the ordinary.
Gave it all up maybe even his freedom. Because democrats are so pissed you can indict a ham sandwich. You need to wake up to the greatness of trump.

Also:

You are insane if you think he is our for him self. He’s in his 70’s he could be retired sitting on billions! He ran to fight for the poor, he fought to restore the the traditions that improve the life of the ordinary.
Gave it all up maybe even his freedom. Because democrats are so pissed you can indict a ham sandwich. You need to wake up to the greatness of trump.

So what did he do specially for the blacks as far as unemployment, anything?

How many women were employed in 1972?

You delusion he is a billionaire , I so doubt it , that is why he doesn't want to show his taxes, it will show he lied, and doesn't pay taxes and got money from the Russians and Chinese.

Also:

You delusion he is a billionaire , I so doubt it , that is why he doesn't want to show his taxes, it will show he lied, and doesn't pay taxes and got money from the Russians and Chinese.
Optimism under Trump went extremely high , that’s means investment! That means more jobs,, he also create opportunity zones for black neighborhoods.. he’s amazing.. I don’t care about woman working they should be home engineers

Also:

Optimism under Trump went extremely high , that’s means investment! That means more jobs,, he also create opportunity zones for black neighborhoods.. he’s amazing.. I don’t care about woman working they should be home engineers

Sorry it's running out of gas. He had to give a lot to get not much.

Sorry it's running out of gas. He had to give a lot to get not much.
About as racist as it gets right here folks

All one has to do is look at the words of any number of Trumpster posters here to understand why most minorities shun the GOP.

All we need to see who the racists are is just post some good news for blacks under the Trump administration and watch the racists jump out of their cesspools to spew crazy crap.

All we need to see who the racists are is just post some good news for blacks under the Trump administration and watch the racists jump out of their cesspools to spew crazy crap.
What you folks clearly don't understand is that we're talking about two different things.

I'm trying to keep this simple and use small words 'n stuff, but I can only do so much here.

What you folks clearly don't understand is that we're talking about two different things.

I'm trying to keep this simple and use small words 'n stuff, but I can only do so much here.
Yeah.
No.

It’s the racist attitude of Democrats that has been a thorn in the side of America since your inception.

New Topics

Forum List

Back