Black supporters cheer Trump as former NFL player anoints him 'first black president'

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
Former NFL player Jack Brewer declared that President Trump, not President Barack Obama, was the first black president.

"Mr. President, I got to interrupt," Brewer said Thursday during a roundtable event to celebrate Black History Month. "But I've got to say this because this is Black History Month: Man, you the first black president."

The former NFL player's comment elicited a round of applause from the other black supporters of the president at the table.

"Still president of the United States, absolutely," Diamond and Silk chimed in.

Brewer added that he was a lifelong Democrat until Trump "inspired" a change in him that made him support his campaign.

"You’ve changed me. You touched me. And you made my work go to another level. You inspire me. And every time I go into those prisons, and I ask my guys how many of them had their sentences reduced and they raise their hands, I know I’m doing God’s work, and I thank you for that," he said.

The president's campaign is looking to win over black voters and announced this week that it would be creating new outreach centers for the black community in 15 different cities.

Black supporters cheer Trump as former NFL player anoints him 'first black president'

President Trump got 28% of the Hispanic vote in 2016 and polls indicate he will get at least 40% of the Hispanic vote this time. He got 8% of the black vote in 2016 and if he gets 14% of the black vote this time, people will be saing, "Hey, do your remember when there used to be a Democratic Party?"

Former NFL player Jack Brewer declared that President Trump, not President Barack Obama, was the first black president.

"Mr. President, I got to interrupt," Brewer said Thursday during a roundtable event to celebrate Black History Month. "But I've got to say this because this is Black History Month: Man, you the first black president."

The former NFL player's comment elicited a round of applause from the other black supporters of the president at the table.

Brewer added that he was a lifelong Democrat until Trump "inspired" a change in him that made him support his campaign.

"You’ve changed me. You touched me. And you made my work go to another level. You inspire me. And every time I go into those prisons, and I ask my guys how many of them had their sentences reduced and they raise their hands, I know I’m doing God’s work, and I thank you for that," he said.

The president's campaign is looking to win over black voters and announced this week that it would be creating new outreach centers for the black community in 15 different cities.

President Trump got 28% of the Hispanic vote in 2016 and polls indicate he will get at least 40% of the Hispanic vote this time. He got 8% of the black vote in 2016 and if he gets 14% of the black vote this time, people will be saing, "Hey, do your remember when there used to be a Democratic Party?"
I always knew that orange spray paint was covering up his blackness

Wow....................conservatives crucified Rachel Dolezal when she said she was "black", but now they are cheering when someone calls Trump the first black president.

Unbelievable.

Wow....................conservatives crucified Rachel Dolezal when she said she was "black", but now they are cheering when someone calls Trump the first black president.

Unbelievable.
There are so many first black presidents of the US. First there was Clinton because he wore sunglasses when he played the saxophone, then Obama because he looked black and now President Trump because he really is working to make life better for black Americans along with all other Americans, even Democrats.

Unbelievable.

I know.....look how they persecute Liz Warren

a little background music if you please - start at 1;28

Last edited:

This is what CTE does to a person.

Unbelievable.

I know.....look how they persecute Liz Warren
Move your azz into an inner city ghetto and prove yourself if you are a white boy. Otherwise you have nothing to say.

Forum List

Back