Black Support for Trump Has Doubled in a Year

The claim of the OP's link is based on POLLS,

a measuring device that 99% of the RW'ers on USMB have rejected as totally unreliable as a measure.

Unless of course some of you now want to admit that you believe the polls and consider them reliable.

Fail. Your post is bad, and you should feel bad.

Succeed. I feel bad for the short guys who wear yarmulkes every day. Their jobs could be threatened.
The experts give credit for our great economy to Trump, not Obama, and democrats are going to shut down the government friday. Oh my, also black unemployment is at a historical low. Must suck being a Democrat.

Donald Trump's Support Among Blacks Has Doubled Since 2016, Amid Racism Claims - Breitbart

I figured I would make a contribution before someone else did. This is just one reason I don’t believe national polls on trumps popularity. And he has done this in the face of massive racist allegations and a msm 90% negative reporting. Hey Dems, ya getting nervous yet?

And if the Donald really wanted to go for the kill shot he should show up in south Chicago, Baltimore, or Detroit. It is past time for him to show up in the places obama would never visit. Kelly needs to put this on trumps to do list.
He has had a lot on his plate but I agree. What he should do is setup jobs skills centers in Chicago, Baltimore, D.C., Milwaukee etc BEFORE he shows up for a speech tour. Then he can point to the centers and say "I told you I was bringing jobs and training to the inner cities and there it is. And that is just the beginning of how we turn this around."

Job centers, really, you think those blacks want a job, they aren’t scared of work, they will lay down right beside it.
Them folks want more government handouts, you try and show up with your little job center, you better bring some welfare checks too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to MSM polls Hillary is gonna win by a landslide in 2020!

No such polls existed. You're not only a racist, you're an idiot.

It's natural to be racist against people who are racist against you.

Here's an experiment for you, ok pal. Tell your job you're going on a two week vacation. Then, go get caught shoplifting something small in another state and spend a week in jail, take the judge's/DA's offer of 1-2 weeks in jail and try chillin with the homeboys.

Oh man will your perspective change. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Donald Trump's Support Among Blacks Has Doubled Since 2016, Amid Racism Claims - Breitbart

I figured I would make a contribution before someone else did. This is just one reason I don’t believe national polls on trumps popularity. And he has done this in the face of massive racist allegations and a msm 90% negative reporting. Hey Dems, ya getting nervous yet?

And if the Donald really wanted to go for the kill shot he should show up in south Chicago, Baltimore, or Detroit. It is past time for him to show up in the places obama would never visit. Kelly needs to put this on trumps to do list.
He has had a lot on his plate but I agree. What he should do is setup jobs skills centers in Chicago, Baltimore, D.C., Milwaukee etc BEFORE he shows up for a speech tour. Then he can point to the centers and say "I told you I was bringing jobs and training to the inner cities and there it is. And that is just the beginning of how we turn this around."

Job centers, really, you think those blacks want a job, they aren’t scared of work, they will lay down right beside it.
Them folks want more government handouts, you try and show up with your little job center, you better bring some welfare checks too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've actually watched the spooks lay down and not work when I was in prison with them. It was the white guys that did all the snow shoveling for the NY correctional work programs. The nigs only joined the workforce to get outside the prison walls. LOLOLOLOLOL

Black unemployment is currently twice that of whites.

Black unemployment hits all-time low

'Black unemployment is at its lowest point on record, yet it's still well above the jobless rate for white, Hispanic or Asian Americans.

The unemployment rate for black Americans fell to 6.8%
in December, the lowest level since at least 1972 when the Labor Department began tracking the figure. It marks a swift comeback for black workers, who suffered through extremely high unemployment during the Great Recession. Black unemployment peaked at 16.8% in March 2010, well above the peaks for other demographics.

Despite significant progress, unemployment for black Americans today is still far higher than other groups. White unemployment was 3.7% in December'

6.8% is NOT 'twice that of whites' - 3.7%. 'Twice that of whites' would be 7.4%.

Either 'you LIE' or you're bad at math. Which is it?

Breitbart referenced that atlantic article...
"Previously unpublished results from the nonpartisan online-polling firm SurveyMonkey show Trump losing ground over his tumultuous first year not only with the younger voters and white-collar whites who have always been skeptical of him, but also with the blue-collar whites central to his coalition."

'Black unemployment is at its lowest point on record, yet it's still well above the jobless rate for white, Hispanic or Asian Americans.

in December, the lowest level since at least 1972 when the Labor Department began tracking the figure. It marks a swift comeback for black workers, who suffered through extremely high unemployment during the Great Recession. Black unemployment peaked at 16.8% in March 2010, well above the peaks for other demographics.

Despite significant progress, unemployment for black Americans today is still far higher than other groups. White unemployment was 3.7% in December'

6.8% is NOT 'twice that of whites' - 3.7%. 'Twice that of whites' would be 7.4%.

E-16. Unemployment rates by age, sex, race, and Hispanic or Latino ethnicity

it is breitbart so lets hold off on the awards, but if this is true - kinda erodes the racist arguments. that or we've so jacked up the actual definition of racism along the way it has simply become what we need it to be at any given time and something else completely later on. that seems to be more the course these days.

"Unemployment for Black Americans is the lowest ever recorded. Trump approval ratings with Black Americans has doubled. Thank you, and it will get even (much) better!" - President Trump

Your chart shows 4th Quarter 2017 - STILL UNDER OBAMA.

Again, under Trump: 'Black unemployment is at its lowest point on record '

Your chart shows 4th Quarter 2017 - STILL UNDER OBAMA.

Again, under Trump: 'Black unemployment is at its lowest point on record '

Trump's current approval rating among Blacks is 11%

https://poll.qu.edu/images/polling/us/us01102018_uss771.pdf/

Forum List

Back