Black Support for Trump Has Doubled in a Year

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee
Donald Trump's Support Among Blacks Has Doubled Since 2016, Amid Racism Claims - Breitbart

I figured I would make a contribution before someone else did. This is just one reason I don’t believe national polls on trumps popularity. And he has done this in the face of massive racist allegations and a msm 90% negative reporting. Hey Dems, ya getting nervous yet?

And if the Donald really wanted to go for the kill shot he should show up in south Chicago, Baltimore, or Detroit. It is past time for him to show up in the places obama would never visit. Kelly needs to put this on trumps to do list.

Last edited:
He also knows blacks know what a shithole is. Also, any black that will not vote for Trump because he called Haiti a shithole would never have voted for him anyway.

He also knows blacks know what a shithole is. Also, any black that will not vote for Trump because he called Haiti a shithole would never have voted for him anyway.

Haitian immigrants, if not naturalized, are illegal and should be deported.

Donald Trump's Support Among Blacks Has Doubled Since 2016, Amid Racism Claims - Breitbart

I figured I would make a contribution before someone else did. This is just one reason I don’t believe national polls on trumps popularity. And he has done this in the face of massive racist allegations and a msm 90% negative reporting. Hey Dems, ya getting nervous yet?

And if the Donald really wanted to go for the kill shot he should show up in south Chicago, Baltimore, or Detroit. It is past time for him to show up in the places obama would never visit. Kelly needs to put this on trumps to do list.
He has had a lot on his plate but I agree. What he should do is setup jobs skills centers in Chicago, Baltimore, D.C., Milwaukee etc BEFORE he shows up for a speech tour. Then he can point to the centers and say "I told you I was bringing jobs and training to the inner cities and there it is. And that is just the beginning of how we turn this around."

what a fucking moron......Survey Monkey Poll???? Really.....????.....LOL

Under Obama, the unemployment rate for both blacks and Hispanics fell by more than half.

Fail. Your post is bad, and you should feel bad.

Succeed. I feel bad for the short guys who wear yarmulkes every day. Their jobs could be threatened.

How so? Are you saying there's no tall Jews?

Srsly racist. Srsly.

Right wingers and their hero, Trump, really "think" that blacks must be dumb.

The unemployment rate under Obama went from OVER 10%to 4.7% ALSO benefiting blacks and Hispanics........Then walks in Trump....and the fucker takes the credit and the cult morons, cheer............Fucking insanity.......LOL

Oh pogo pogo pogo. It’s just impossible that any self respecting person of color could support Donald Trump. It just can’t be happening. I mean how dumb can they be? Don’t they realize that bonuses of 2000, higher minimum wage, and more benes are just crumbs. Any chipping away of the monolithic black vote means disaster for the Dems in a national election.

Right wingers and their hero, Trump, really "think" that blacks must be dumb.

The unemployment rate under Obama went from OVER 10%to 4.7% ALSO benefiting blacks and Hispanics........Then walks in Trump....and the fucker takes the credit and the cult morons, cheer............Fucking insanity.......LOL

Of course you have government stats for that, correct? Because I happen to know a little something. Especially about how "unemployed" means receiving unemployment benefits, which is bullshit, when it really means: Without job.

Obama did that.

How so? Are you saying there's no tall Jews?

Moron. ride off someplace else.......This is what Trump once stated:

The only kind of people I want counting my money are
little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day."

Forum List

Back