Black student assaults White student over Dreadlocks

Youre still the same pale cave monkey I pegged you for.
All I did was ask you for a link to back up your claim.

When you can't......you resort to name calling.

Have yo no self respect? ...... :cool:
Of course I have respect. Thats why I dont waste time proving things to monkeys like you and I dont waste time with links for commonly known information. :cool-45:

Dealing with you AssLips, it's easy to see why negro's are the laughing stock of the world.

With such low IQ's......no wonder blacks throughout history have been relegated to the role of slaves for other races.

Negro's never build anything, (except grass huts). They never invented anything. (except maybe the spear).

Basically they depend on the white man to do everything for them.

No wonder you have such a big chip on your shoulder. ...... :cool:

And yet black women wear European white woman's blond hair styles all the time.

Is this racist against white people? ........ :cool:

DSC_0021.JPG
They arent copying white women. Sorry. :itsok:

948662a4602be26792cbc6589651cec2.jpg
Their hair isnt straight, so you failed to prove your point. If you cant find naturally blonde straight hair on an AFRICAN, then you will prove that black people have low IQs. Good luck, Mr 70 IQ.
Like most monkeys you have no idea what the point is at any given point in the discussion Try again to keep up.
Thanks you for proving my point. Your low IQ is a boat anchor around your neck, which is why you always drown in debates. It's easy to make claims, but backing them up requires far more intelligence than you'll ever have.

Dealing with you AssLips, it's easy to see why negro's are the laughing stock of the world.

With such low IQ's......no wonder blacks throughout history have been relegated to the role of slaves for other races.

Negro's never build anything, (except grass huts). They never invented anything. (except maybe the spear).

Basically they depend on the white man to do everything for them.

No wonder you have such a big chip on your shoulder. ...... :cool:
I wonder why white cave chimps such as yourself think what you laugh at registers on my list of concerns? Its fun messing with your monkey head but dont think for a moment I take what you think seriously. There is a reason I dont bother proving things to you. You dont matter. :cool-45:

And yet black women wear European white woman's blond hair styles all the time.

Is this racist against white people? ........ :cool:

DSC_0021.JPG
They arent copying white women. Sorry. :itsok:

948662a4602be26792cbc6589651cec2.jpg
Their hair isnt straight, so you failed to prove your point. If you cant find naturally blonde straight hair on an AFRICAN, then you will prove that black people have low IQs. Good luck, Mr 70 IQ.
Like most monkeys you have no idea what the point is at any given point in the discussion Try again to keep up.
Thanks you for proving my point. Your low IQ is a boat anchor around your neck, which is why you always drown in debates. It's easy to make claims, but backing them up requires far more intelligence than you'll ever have.

I dont debate with cave monkeys such as yourself. I hold soliloquies. You either learn or you dont. Either way it doesnt make much difference to me. :cool-45:

Since you're several rungs under these white cave chimps of which you speak. you must be something in the nature jungle bunny dung beetles.Anyway you spin it, blacks are in the very gutter of the human and animal kingdom.

I understand why your self-esteem is almost none existent and understand even better your low regard for .what you are. Take solace in the fact that this is a world-wide condition of blacks.

Maybe regaling us with jungle dung beetle stories of great civilizations will make you feel better and amuse your superiors..

Since you're several rungs under these white cave chimps of which you speak. you must be something in the nature jungle bunny dung beetles.Anyway you spin it, blacks are in the very gutter of the human and animal kingdom.

I understand why your self-esteem is almost none existent and understand even better your low regard for .what you are. Take solace in the fact that this is a world-wide condition of blacks.

Maybe regaling us with jungle dung beetle stories of great civilizations will make you feel better and amuse your superiors..
I make fools of two cave chimps and then another cave chimp attacks. If you guys were intelligent you would be dangerous. :laugh:

Why would someone want dreads? Don't you get them from being gross?

Sorry, but the only white girls I see dating dudes with dreads are fat, trailer trash, gutter dwellers.

Sorry, but the only white girls I see dating dudes with dreads are fat, trailer trash, gutter dwellers.
Well, there are exceptions, but they are extremely rare and money is usually involved. Hot white girls don't date broke niggas.

Well, there are exceptions, but they are extremely rare and money is usually involved. Hot white girls don't date broke niggas.
White women will date a broke Black dude before they date a wealthy white dude. I cant count how many hot white girls allow broke Black dudes to lay up in the house and use their credit cards. :laugh::laugh:

White women will date a broke Black dude before they date a wealthy white dude. I cant count how many hot white girls allow broke Black dudes to lay up in the house and use their credit cards. :laugh::laugh:
You can't count them because you have a 70 IQ. It's all good man, the world needs ditch diggers too.

You can't count them because you have a 70 IQ. It's all good man, the world needs ditch diggers too.
You may not want to count them because it hurts your pride but too bad. If you get a hot white woman you never have to dig a ditch because she will break her neck trying to take care of you before she goes bad like spoiled milk. Thats because she doesnt want you to start going after Black women once you get bored with her meekness.

Forum List

Back