Black republicans...who are they really?

The answer is indeed as obvious as the nose on your face .. republicans hate black people .. they are racist .. as evidenced by all the hate and vitriol that spills out all over this board daily.

At one time nearly all African-Americans were republicans .. WHAT HAPPENED?

Why do all non-white groups reject the Republican Party?>

Quit talking like you are speaking for every black in America with this Republicans hate blacks bullshit. That's your opinion and you are entitled to it, but keep your lies to yourself.

Blacks are not coming to USMB to determine how much Republicans love them. You have yet to show an example of the RNC doing anything that displayed race or hatred.

If blacks are coming to this site to find out how much republicans love them .. you'd have to be a complete moron to believe they would come away feeling good about you and your ilk. :lol: You dumb motherfuckers insult black people all day long.

There is a lot of truth to be found among the policies of entitlements, where Republicans are labeled through Democrat rhetoric as being more successful with the rich needing to pay their share. Democrats feel this nation still needs affirmative action, and there is an appreciation for a policy where the color of your skin gives you an edge over everyone else. Why wouldn't blacks like that advantage? The administration was also on the side of reducing standards on promotional tests, there is evidence that supports that. So why wouldn't blacks honestly vote for a party that makes things easier through both of these prior examples, and the party's belief that you are simply "entitled"?

Now threaten to take these initiatives away, and allow individuals to simply run based on their own abilities, and you're deemed a racist for not falling in line with liberal ideology. Run as a black conservative with an alternative message and you are labeled by the left as an Uncle Tom. There is where the true racism ls found.

By the way, I'm still waiting for these "mountains of truth" that you have brought up, but are rather illusive and reluctant to mention in your response.

:0) Are you aware that it is YOUR women .. WHITE WOMEN .. who are the largest beneficiaries of Affirmative Action?

STUDIES SHOW AFFIRMATIVE ACTION HELPS WHITE WOMEN MORE THAN OTHERS
Studies Show Affirmative Action Helps White Women More Than Others

More white women than minorities are benefiting from affirmative action
More white women than minorities are benefiting from affirmative action - The Buffalo News

Instead of talking to me about AA, perhaps you should run home and grab your wife and all the white women around you and lecture them about it. :0)

If you don't think AA is needed .. I have no problem with what you think .. but society .. which republicans cannot control .. will make its own decision about AA. I think it's still needed.

For right wingers "blaming liberals" for all that may be wrong with our society, is a hell of a lot easier (and dumber) than coming to term with their own screwed up mindset.

They can't even spell introspective. :0) They no idea what that means.
Yea but don't you think blacks in places like Chicago Detroit Newark Compton and Ferguson are guilty of this too?

I think mlk would give young black men this same advice. Be well spoken. Get an education. Don't have kids and then don't raise them right. In other words stop giving whites reasons to discriminate. For example If a well spoken black doesn't get the job it looks racist but when the black guy can't speak intelligently you give whites justification why they didn't hire the black.

Not really. Well spoken folks of every race miss out on the jobs. Goin the extra mile to be worth hiring for the job means allot to. Having reasonable expectations going in means allot as well. You ain't going to be hired right up to the top just because. Success requires work, good work requires a good work ethic. The gangsta thug needs to stop being canonized as a saint. And that brings I full circle. If a black guy gets pants that fit, pulls out the grill and go's and works his peers call him an uncle Tom or house ******, when in fact all the guy is doing is making an honest buck. The left has trained minorities to be victims and if that were ever to change it would be the end of the Democrat party as it is and has been for years.

Maybe you spend too much time watching rap videos .. but that isn't the real world, that isn't the story, it's just part of the story.

Obviously you don't hear much of any other part of the same story.

NIELSEN: AFRICAN-AMERICANS ARE INCREASINGLY AFFLUENT, EDUCATED AND DIVERSE

2015%20African%20American%20Report%20Education%20Graphic.jpg

HOUSEHOLD INCOMES ON THE RISE
The median income of black households has increased 3.5% over the past three years from 2011-2013, as The Great Recession has waned. During this period, real median household income grew more among African-American households (+$793) than among white households (+$433) and among the total population, according to the U.S. Census.

From 2005-2013, the most recent data available, black income growth outpaced that of non-Hispanic whites at every level above $60,000. During that same time period, the largest increase for black households occurred in the number of households earning over $200,000, with an increase of 138%, compared with an increase of 74% for the total population.

2015_African-American_Report_IncomeChart.jpg

You don't hear about it because the Right had nothing to do with it .. the Left did.

No one suggests that some guy, white or black, who wears his pants below his ass should be granted anything but the opportunity to pull his pants up and grow the fuck up.

You don't know the story .. and I'm not suggesting that you should. You're a republican.

Then why are you and your democrat slave master always screaming about racism? Y'all are either okay or not. which is it?

A. I'm not a democrat fool.

B. People scream about racism because it exists .. especially within the Republican Party.

Two words .. Southern Strategy . which should answer all questions about racism in the Republican Party.

You guys blame us for everything even your own failures.

The other day you guys were saying places like Detroit suck because they are run by liberals. Now you're claiming cities and states run by cons suck because of liberals? What an intellectually dishonest simpleton you are

For right wingers "blaming liberals" for all that may be wrong with our society, is a hell of a lot easier (and dumber) than coming to term with their own screwed up mindset.

Yea but don't you think blacks in places like Chicago Detroit Newark Compton and Ferguson are guilty of this too?

I think mlk would give young black men this same advice. Be well spoken. Get an education. Don't have kids and then don't raise them right. In other words stop giving whites reasons to discriminate. For example If a well spoken black doesn't get the job it looks racist but when the black guy can't speak intelligently you give whites justification why they didn't hire the black.

Not really. Well spoken folks of every race miss out on the jobs. Goin the extra mile to be worth hiring for the job means allot to. Having reasonable expectations going in means allot as well. You ain't going to be hired right up to the top just because. Success requires work, good work requires a good work ethic. The gangsta thug needs to stop being canonized as a saint. And that brings I full circle. If a black guy gets pants that fit, pulls out the grill and go's and works his peers call him an uncle Tom or house ******, when in fact all the guy is doing is making an honest buck. The left has trained minorities to be victims and if that were ever to change it would be the end of the Democrat party as it is and has been for years.

Maybe you spend too much time watching rap videos .. but that isn't the real world, that isn't the story, it's just part of the story.

The median income of black households has increased 3.5% over the past three years from 2011-2013, as The Great Recession has waned. During this period, real median household income grew more among African-American households (+$793) than among white households (+$433) and among the total population, according to the U.S. Census.

From 2005-2013, the most recent data available, black income growth outpaced that of non-Hispanic whites at every level above $60,000. During that same time period, the largest increase for black households occurred in the number of households earning over $200,000, with an increase of 138%, compared with an increase of 74% for the total population.

You don't hear about it because the Right had nothing to do with it .. the Left did.

No one suggests that some guy, white or black, who wears his pants below his ass should be granted anything but the opportunity to pull his pants up and grow the fuck up.

You don't know the story .. and I'm not suggesting that you should. You're a republican.
. Everything is black and white with you, isn't it racist ?

Who are black Republicans really ? Their Americans who like the culture that is the conservative party. It doesn't mean they lose their so called blackness, but it just means they have added some things to their culture in which only serves to enhance their experience as Americans. Deal with it all you racist, and don't let the door hit cha where the good Lord split cha if you don't like it. Otherwise get out of their face or space if you don't like them. Plenty of room for all in America, even for the peaceful idiots.

Again you slave masters going on about the recounted recount. y'all only keep beating that dead horse because you guys have been getting your asses beat since 2010.

Hey, moron....its your equally dense compatriot, Shakle who brought it up.......Go take a nap.....LOL

. Whites already copy everything blacks do eh ? Even getting pregnant like rabbits now, and then ending up as single moms raising little gremlins for whom they can't control in a bad economic environment ? Do tell us about all the harsh influences that black culture has had on white culture now.

Try as you will, you just CAN'T hide that red neck of yours...try wearing turtlenecks even in summer......LOL

So a close election like the one for Gore / Bush wouldn't require voter ID to ensure the integrity of those votes that were cast, because it's so clear to liberals the election was never stolen.

Faulty recall there, right winger....Most democrats object to the SCOTUS stepping in to stop the recount as advised by the FL Supreme Court....Let's not go there and stick to the "illegal voting" issue.

I believe I made a clear point that in a close election, whether it's regarding who won the state electoral votes or who has been elected, voter fraud can sway an election. Yet we find that democrats are not in favor of voter integrity and proper government oversight through a voter ID. Perhaps this is why they also favor adding convicted criminals and illegals voting rights in elections, integrity is not something you'll find among democrats looking to use every trick to help guarantee an election.

I believe I made a clear point that in a close election, whether it's regarding who won the state electoral votes or who has been elected, voter fraud can sway an election. Yet we find that democrats are not in favor of voter integrity and proper government oversight through a voter ID. Perhaps this is why they also favor adding convicted criminals and illegals voting rights in elections, integrity is not something you'll find among democrats looking to use every trick to help guarantee an election.

Voter fraud myth and the impact of anti-voter-fraud laws:

• The rate of fraud in US elections is close to zero.
  • UFO sightings are more common than voter fraud.......and so is getting struck by lightning.
  • Florida’s aggressive efforts to root out voter fraud before the 2000 election erroneously purged 12,000 names from the voter rolls—of the 12,000, 44 percent, more than 4,700 voters—were African American. That was more than enough votes to change the outcome of that year's presidential election.
  • GOP presidential contender Ted Cruz's Iowa chairman spent $250,000 to stop people from voting.

Who are black Republicans really ? Their Americans who like the culture that is the conservative party. It doesn't mean they lose their so called blackness, but it just means they have added some things to their culture in which only serves to enhance their experience as Americans. Deal with it all you racist, and don't let the door hit cha where the good Lord split cha if you don't like it. Otherwise get out of their face or space if you don't like them. Plenty of room for all in America, even for the peaceful idiots.

:0) Fuck that .. and conservatives are hardly in any position to be talking about getting out of someone's face.

You knuckleheads constantly whine like babies about who black people choose to vote for. Yet you think we should leave the tiny number of black republicans alone??? :lol::lol:

I repeat, there aren't enough black republicans to even matter. In the last 9 presidential elections, republicans have averaged 9% of the black vote. :lol: NINE PERCENT :lol:

How about this .. you nor any other republican get to tell black people a goddamn thing about how we should do anything nor who we should respect.

. Everything is black and white with you, isn't it racist ?

FUCK YOU .. in black and white. :0)

• UFO sightings are more common than voter fraud.......and so is getting struck by lightning.
  • Florida’s aggressive efforts to root out voter fraud before the 2000 election erroneously purged 12,000 names from the voter rolls—of the 12,000, 44 percent, more than 4,700 voters—were African American. That was more than enough votes to change the outcome of that year's presidential election.
  • GOP presidential contender Ted Cruz's Iowa chairman spent $250,000 to stop people from voting.

Your Mother Fn Jones garbage is just that.....garbage.

Earlier I posted about a dozen sites with stories of fraud cases. I have many more in my folder, so this garbage that voter fraud in elections is close to zero is BS.

So I read your "change of outcome" at least what I could stomach, and all it did was tell a story about Bush not giving felons their right to vote back which is the way it should be. The character in question was a drug addict car thief, and Jeb would not give him his voting rights back.

Faulty recall there, right winger....Most democrats object to the SCOTUS stepping in to stop the recount as advised by the FL Supreme Court....Let's not go there and stick to the "illegal voting" issue.

Good choice on your part: don't go there.

Of all the more reliable news sources out there, and Mother Goose is your best and only reliable means to get your information ?? That's pathetic.

YOu miss the point entirely. You don't think shaming CEO's is going to make them behave better, then you don't know how most CEO's are about their image.

How many sides of your mouth do you talk out of Joe?

First you said we should run television commercials showing how company officers live when they move jobs overseas, and now you're saying you can't shame a CEO. Which is it?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Black Republicans: The RNC Gave Up on Us
The RNC had pledged to make outreach to black voters a priority. But as staff dedicated to the effort quit, the committee has been slow to replace them, causing black Republicans to question their commitment to the effort.

excerpts

Henry Childs, the president of the Black Republican Auxiliary for the Texas Republican Party, said he found the RNC’s shrinking black outreach staff deeply unfortunate.

“I was very disappointed in the execution on the black outreach,” he said. “I always look at the money. You’ll know when a campaign or a party is interested when they spend money on an effort, so I look at money and staffers, and as far as I’m concerned, they didn’t invest enough money and they did not hire enough staffers to get the job done.

“It’s cyclical that you hear that,” he added. “They’re going to do something different, they’re going to try to talk to blacks, women, young people. Every time we lose an election, we talk about what we’re going to do differently, then we don’t do it.”

---

Crystal Wright, a conservative communications consultant who worked with the RNC during 2012 to build a website to reach out to black voters (a project the committeeeventually scuttled), said she thinks the committee’s outreach efforts have never been serious.

“People go over there, they’re used as props, and the RNC—they’re not committed to any kind of outreach,” she said, referring to African-American staffers. “Trump and Paul Ryan are doing more to talk with black voters than the RNC ever will, in my opinion.

“There’s just no seriousness coming out of the RNC to grow the Republican Party tent beyond white voters,” she added.
Black Republicans: The RNC Gave Up on Us

:lol: Please tell me more about black republicans .. that barely exist .. except as props. :lol:

. Hmmm, so shouldn't this had been addressed when NAFTA was being looked at before it passed? Sounds like Bob was placed into a domino affect that he originally didn't ever think this nation would be forced into by it all. So is NAFTA corrupt, and should it be repealed somehow? Should Trump replace it with something that places Bob back onto a level playing field or should we continue the bleeding of American middle class jobs in favor of the rich who could care less to what has happened to the very foundation in which this nation has stood upon ? Where does the so called morals, decency and ethics come back into play in it all ? Should the nation lose it's complete sovereignty and identity that it once had by it all or maybe try to let Trump address the problem more better ?

I really don't know. What I do know is companies have moved out after NAFTA and before NAFTA, so I don't even know if NAFTA has anything to do with it to be honest.

What I do know is that we keep burdening our companies with more costs because of government. That certainly is no help and indeed contributes greatly to the problem. It's also a problem that government can fix.

But I will speak of what I know about, and that is transportation.

Because of more intrusive global warming initiatives, tractors and trucks cost much more than they did a decade ago. Talking to the salesmen of these truck dealerships, they place the blame of the costs on environmental policy; that is to say all the pollution crap inside of a truck these days.

At the end of the Bush years, the EPA strictly decreased the sulfur content in diesel fuel. That greatly increased the cost. If you think it's bad when gasoline goes up, imagine the cost of running a vehicle all day that only gets 6 MPH.

Then there is Diesel Emission Fluid, or DEF for short. There is a container in all newer trucks that you have to keep filled with DEF; another cost to transportation companies. Even though not overly expensive, we go through quite a bit of the stuff every month.

From my experience and the testimony of diesel mechanics, trucks now break down all the time or have problems. Over 80% of the time, the problem comes from some pollution gadget going haywire.

All these additional costs of much higher priced diesel fuel, higher costs to purchase trucks, more repair and maintenance has to be paid by somebody. So my employer has to increase prices on our job creators in this country, and that means yet another incentive to get the hell out of the US and produce somewhere else.

. Whites already copy everything blacks do eh ? Even getting pregnant like rabbits now, and then ending up as single moms raising little gremlins for whom they can't control in a bad economic environment ? Do tell us about all the harsh influences that black culture has had on white culture now.

Try as you will, you just CAN'T hide that red neck of yours...try wearing turtlenecks even in summer......LOL
. Just working off of your racism is all.... Anymore fun you got hidden in that racist bag of goodies you carry around ?

well, my friend, that welfare money FUELS the economy faster than any other form of income....welfare money is not "saved" or invested in business enterprises......it is used quickly on food and other dire necessities.

Red states' governments well know this....and all their bullshit about the "evil of welfare" is simply that.....bullshit.

No, as I already posted, what's bullshit is what is considered a red state. A red state is considered by these leftist bullshitters as one who voted for a Republican President last election. That does not make the state red.

They considered my state blue, and nothing can be further from the truth. Our governor is a Republican who ran in the primaries this election, our legislature is Republican led. We passed one of the toughest abortion bills in the country and have the most lenient gun laws in the country as well. We are far from blue as one could imagine, but unfortunately, we did vote for DumBama last election, so they listed us as a blue state.

And don't buy into that lie that welfare stimulates an economy. What do you think, that people won't eat or buy necessities without welfare and food stamp money? Think again.

Forum List

Back