Black republicans...who are they really?

Ha! How does a state vote for Obama and vote overwhelmingly for Democrats but still end up with more Republican house members going to Washington? They give the white rural places more reps than Cleveland. More people in Cleveland than in those little white neighborhoods

I always wonder when a fool right winger denies gerrymandering or global warming do they know they are lying or do you really believe the shit you say. Feels like you are stupid not a liar

Redistricting didn’t win Republicans the House

Y
They can't even spell introspective. :0) They no idea what that means.
Yea but don't you think blacks in places like Chicago Detroit Newark Compton and Ferguson are guilty of this too?

I think mlk would give young black men this same advice. Be well spoken. Get an education. Don't have kids and then don't raise them right. In other words stop giving whites reasons to discriminate. For example If a well spoken black doesn't get the job it looks racist but when the black guy can't speak intelligently you give whites justification why they didn't hire the black.

Not really. Well spoken folks of every race miss out on the jobs. Goin the extra mile to be worth hiring for the job means allot to. Having reasonable expectations going in means allot as well. You ain't going to be hired right up to the top just because. Success requires work, good work requires a good work ethic. The gangsta thug needs to stop being canonized as a saint. And that brings I full circle. If a black guy gets pants that fit, pulls out the grill and go's and works his peers call him an uncle Tom or house ******, when in fact all the guy is doing is making an honest buck. The left has trained minorities to be victims and if that were ever to change it would be the end of the Democrat party as it is and has been for years.

Maybe you spend too much time watching rap videos .. but that isn't the real world, that isn't the story, it's just part of the story.

Obviously you don't hear much of any other part of the same story.

NIELSEN: AFRICAN-AMERICANS ARE INCREASINGLY AFFLUENT, EDUCATED AND DIVERSE

2015%20African%20American%20Report%20Education%20Graphic.jpg

HOUSEHOLD INCOMES ON THE RISE
The median income of black households has increased 3.5% over the past three years from 2011-2013, as The Great Recession has waned. During this period, real median household income grew more among African-American households (+$793) than among white households (+$433) and among the total population, according to the U.S. Census.

From 2005-2013, the most recent data available, black income growth outpaced that of non-Hispanic whites at every level above $60,000. During that same time period, the largest increase for black households occurred in the number of households earning over $200,000, with an increase of 138%, compared with an increase of 74% for the total population.

2015_African-American_Report_IncomeChart.jpg

You don't hear about it because the Right had nothing to do with it .. the Left did.

No one suggests that some guy, white or black, who wears his pants below his ass should be granted anything but the opportunity to pull his pants up and grow the fuck up.

You don't know the story .. and I'm not suggesting that you should. You're a republican.

Then why are you and your democrat slave master always screaming about racism? Y'all are either okay or not. which is it?

A. I'm not a democrat fool.

B. People scream about racism because it exists .. especially within the Republican Party.

Two words .. Southern Strategy . which should answer all questions about racism in the Republican Party.
You should be a democrat. One of black peoples biggest mistake. They don't vote.

Look and see how many Hispanics and Muslims show up to vote. That's one mistake your culture can fix without our help. Then watch the GOP start kissing your asses.

And midterms too. It's not enough to show up every 4 years.

And any black who voted for Obama twice but didn't vote midterms and won't show up because no black is running deserves to be under represented in Washington.

Walmart does not put people on welfare--Democrat politicians put people on welfare. Walmart simply offers jobs for X amount of money, and the person applying for the job has the option to accept the offer or decline.

True....and that is why Walmart and its shareholders fight unions as if they were a plague on their profits.

So you believe that if a person doesn't get their food stamp card, they will just not eat? If they don't get their welfare check, they will not purchase toilet paper?

A moronic 'conclusion" from a moron.......BTW, most states do NOT allow welfare money to be used to buy guns or adult entertainment.....under severe penalties to the states from the federal government.

Gee, I really didn't know that. How silly of me:

Food Stamps Exchanged For Drugs, Weapons, Contraband - Judicial Watch

True....and that is why Walmart and its shareholders fight unions as if they were a plague on their profits.

They are a plague on their profits. That's why unions are a thing of the past outside of government jobs. It's also why states face budget problems that private industry no longer has.

Who are black Republicans really ? Their Americans who like the culture that is the conservative party. It doesn't mean they lose their so called blackness, but it just means they have added some things to their culture in which only serves to enhance their experience as Americans. Deal with it all you racist, and don't let the door hit cha where the good Lord split cha if you don't like it. Otherwise get out of their face or space if you don't like them. Plenty of room for all in America, even for the peaceful idiots.

:0) Fuck that .. and conservatives are hardly in any position to be talking about getting out of someone's face.

You knuckleheads constantly whine like babies about who black people choose to vote for. Yet you think we should leave the tiny number of black republicans alone??? :lol::lol:

I repeat, there aren't enough black republicans to even matter. In the last 9 presidential elections, republicans have averaged 9% of the black vote. :lol: NINE PERCENT :lol:

How about this .. you nor any other republican get to tell black people a goddamn thing about how we should do anything nor who we should respect.
Here's another scumbag move Republicans pull that make black people not want to vote Republican. It takes me 20 minutes tops to vote. In black neighborhoods it takes 2-4 hours. Fucking racist Rick Snyder Republican governor who poisoned black children in flint with lead poisoning.

I just wish black people would start taking voting seriously.

Here's another scumbag move Republicans pull that make black people not want to vote Republican. It takes me 20 minutes tops to vote. In black neighborhoods it takes 2-4 hours. Fucking racist Rick Snyder Republican governor who poisoned black children in flint with lead poisoning.

So what you are saying is that in Democrat black neighborhoods run by Democrat politicians, it takes anywhere from 2 to 4 hours to vote? Damn those Republicans.

Moron.....I'm pointing out to you what the law clearly states........If retailers want to break the law, its on them....One local gun store owner decided to also sell milk and cereal....so that law breakers could use their welfare check to buy a gun. The gun store owner is now in jail for fraud.

In simple terms for a simple mind like yours: The law is clear and lawbreakers take their chances.

So you believe that if a person doesn't get their food stamp card, they will just not eat? If they don't get their welfare check, they will not purchase toilet paper?

A moronic 'conclusion" from a moron.......BTW, most states do NOT allow welfare money to be used to buy guns or adult entertainment.....under severe penalties to the states from the federal government.

Gee, I really didn't know that. How silly of me:

Food Stamps Exchanged For Drugs, Weapons, Contraband - Judicial Watch
I have a buddy he would buy me $80 in foodstamp food for $40 cash so he could play poker. The only way to stop this would be to only give the basics but even then I'll take $80 in chicken and ground beef for $40.

So what you are saying is that in Democrat black neighborhoods run by Democrat politicians, it takes anywhere from 2 to 4 hours to vote? Damn those Republicans.
I knew your dumb ass would say that.

No, moron........Check out how well black democrats have it when voting in such pigsties like rural Texas or Oklahoma.

No, moron........Check out how well black democrats have it when voting in such pigsties like rural Texas or Oklahoma.

I have a much better idea: Since it's you on the left making these claims, post a link that I can verify.

Because what you are implying is these " pigsty rural areas" are also run by Republicans?

Yea but don't you think blacks in places like Chicago Detroit Newark Compton and Ferguson are guilty of this too?

I think mlk would give young black men this same advice. Be well spoken. Get an education. Don't have kids and then don't raise them right. In other words stop giving whites reasons to discriminate. For example If a well spoken black doesn't get the job it looks racist but when the black guy can't speak intelligently you give whites justification why they didn't hire the black.

Not really. Well spoken folks of every race miss out on the jobs. Goin the extra mile to be worth hiring for the job means allot to. Having reasonable expectations going in means allot as well. You ain't going to be hired right up to the top just because. Success requires work, good work requires a good work ethic. The gangsta thug needs to stop being canonized as a saint. And that brings I full circle. If a black guy gets pants that fit, pulls out the grill and go's and works his peers call him an uncle Tom or house ******, when in fact all the guy is doing is making an honest buck. The left has trained minorities to be victims and if that were ever to change it would be the end of the Democrat party as it is and has been for years.
Blacks read this shit and laugh. Sorry they realize you are fos. Your schtick sounds good but you have no idea what the facts on the ground are.

It's like Republicans claiming they could solve our Isis problem. Sure they could, NOT!

Um, no one can solve black people's problems. That's not even governments job. Government has promised to fix stuff for black people for decades and all blacks have got for their support is poisoned water, food stamps and not much more. The fact that black people like Herman Cain and Ben Carson are hated so much is because they are not victims. Democrats needs the minorities to remain victims so they have a voting block. Without victims there is no Democrat party.
Ha ha GOP gov Rick Snyder appoints an emergency financial manager and poisoned flint.

I won't even take you seriously now. I was going to agree with your first point then you went Coco for Coco puffs.

But blacks do need to fix the problem no matter who's at fault. They don't need to vote GOP but they do need to take your advice on the importance of family. That's step 1. How do you stop young black women from getting pregnant by young black men who won't be good fathers? This is who's producing most of the criminals.

And if they can do it maybe white trash will copy them. They already copy everything blacks do.
. Whites already copy everything blacks do eh ? Even getting pregnant like rabbits now, and then ending up as single moms raising little gremlins for whom they can't control in a bad economic environment ? Do tell us about all the harsh influences that black culture has had on white culture now.
I'll give you this. Its getting harder and harder defending poor people who have children they can't afford. After the bush great recession birth rates went down. That means people choose to have kids they can't afford.

I may feel sorry for someone who lost their job while raising a family but any 18 year old today that gets knocked up did that shit to themselves

I have a buddy he would buy me $80 in foodstamp food for $40 cash so he could play poker. The only way to stop this would be to only give the basics but even then I'll take $80 in chicken and ground beef for $40.

And that is a very common exchange.

I have a friend that works for a company that uses temps. They all eat lunch in the same cafeteria, and he says it's a standard conversation what they sold their SNAP's cards for.

How truly fucked up you must be.....(blame it on too much love of guns, maybe)....In BLACK neighborhood run by democrats, the majority vote democrat........In black neighborhoods run by right wing county clerks, blacks have a hell of a time casting their vote or give up after long lines and the closing of polling stations.....and republicans win.

If you can't comprehend that reality....go play Russian roulette with your guns.....

Last edited:
How truly fucked up you must be.....(blame it on too much love of guns, maybe)....In BLACK neighborhood run by democrats, the majority vote democrat........In black neighborhoods run by right wing county clerks, blacks have a hell of a time casting their vote or give up after long lines and the clsoing of polling station.....and republicans win.

If you can't comprehend that reality....go play Russian roulette with your guns.....

Hmm. So what you are saying is that these counties where Republicans run the show, they have black neighborhoods that reduce voting abilities for blacks only?

I can't wait for you to post the link to that claim....... of course I know you can't, because you are just repeating left-wing lies. But what the hell, I'll give you a shot.

I have a much better idea: Since it's you on the left making these claims, post a link that I can verify.

Because what you are implying is these " pigsty rural areas" are also run by Republicans?

A voter protection attorney in Waller County, Texas tells ThinkProgress that students at Prairie View A&M University, an historically black university, are being disenfranchised by the state’s voter ID law because they mistakenly believe that the law is no longer in effect. In early October, a federal trial court struck the law down because it was enacted with racially discriminatory intent and because it functions as an unconstitutional poll tax. Days later, however, a federal appeals court stayed this decision, and a majority of the Supreme Court voted to leave this stay in place. Yet, according to Natasha Korgaonkar, an attorney with the NAACP Legal Defense Fund, news of these later two court decisions did not reach many students in time to prevent them from being disenfranchised by the voter ID law.

How Black Students Are Reportedly Being Disenfranchised Right Now In Texas

It is hard to chronicle in a short space the ways in which the Texas law, one of the most discriminatory voting laws in modern history, runs afoul of constitutional norms and reasonable standards of justice. State lawmakers rammed through the measure, jettisoning procedural protections that had been used for generations in the state Legislature. By requiring registered voters to present a certain kind of photo identification card, and by making it difficult for those without such cards to obtain one, the law's Republican architects would ensure that poor voters, or ill ones, or the elderly or blacks or Latinos — all likely Democratic voters — would be disenfranchised, all in the name of preventing a type of voter fraud that does not materially exist.

Shame on Texas and the U.S. Supreme Court

And that is a very common exchange.

I have a friend that works for a company that uses temps. They all eat lunch in the same cafeteria, and he says it's a standard conversation what they sold their SNAP's cards for.
But they qualify so what are you going to do?

My idea would be only whole chickens, rice, spaghetti, milk, bread, one kind of lunch meat, tuna, fruits, vegetables, eggs, butter, cheese, ground beef, nacho chips, potatoes, penut butter and jelly, Apple juice, spices, condiments.

How truly fucked up you must be.....(blame it on too much love of guns, maybe)....In BLACK neighborhood run by democrats, the majority vote democrat........In black neighborhoods run by right wing county clerks, blacks have a hell of a time casting their vote or give up after long lines and the clsoing of polling station.....and republicans win.

Hmm. So what you are saying is that these counties where Republicans run the show, they have black neighborhoods that reduce voting abilities for blacks only?

I can't wait for you to post the link to that claim....... of course I know you can't, because you are just repeating left-wing lies. But what the hell, I'll give you a shot.
It really happened here in Michigan. Governor Rick Snyder is a scumbag just like jeb bush in Florida and Ken Blackwell in Ohio.

Don't forget there is no Republican running for president this year. Don't be all cocky when America has already rejected your party.

Are you going to dump trump at the convention? Trump is so unconventional

Forum List

Back