Black Republican: Don’t Equate Black Rights And Gay Rights

no, yours was.

stating that marriage encourages monogamy is not saying monogamy is impossible without marriage.

your statement was blatantly stupid/obtuse, and you only made it b/c you're a partisan hack on the issue.

Actually, to be fair to Soggy, she posts what she knows. I'm thinking that her own experience of marriage is that "monogamy is impossible without marriage", thus her comments.

I've been totally monogamous in every relationship I've ever had, married or otherwise.... post the early, stupid years that is when the brain was controlled by the lesser organ.

:eusa_drool:

Well, if that is true, and we only have your word for that....it is interesting that you took something from my post that I very clearly did not say.

no, yours was.

stating that marriage encourages monogamy is not saying monogamy is impossible without marriage.

your statement was blatantly stupid/obtuse, and you only made it b/c you're a partisan hack on the issue.

Actually, to be fair to Soggy, she posts what she knows. I'm thinking that her own experience of marriage is that "monogamy is impossible without marriage", thus her comments.

I've been totally monogamous in every relationship I've ever had, married or otherwise.... post the early, stupid years that is when the brain was controlled by the lesser organ.

:eusa_drool:

when I copmpare my brain and the "other organ"...I seem to believe my brain is the lesser organ.

Just ask TM...she lets me know my brain uis useless with every post.

The bottom line is that gays believe a couple of fuck buddies should get government benefits for the sole reason that they are sleeping together.

No, actually they believe that people who love each other should be allowed to marry

That's the ONLY qualifier?...

:)

peace...

it was the only qualifier when I married my wife.
What makes you think it would be any different with 2 men or 2 women who love each other?

Civil rights are civil rights regardless of it's based on race, gender, age, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, handicap, etc.

When one is discriminated against, we all are lessened.

But....there were many in the Civil Rights movement who didn't think equality applied to women either. It's just what happens with narrow minded people.

"Civil rights" is a term the left invented so they could conjure up new bogus rights by magic.

You're an idiot. :cuckoo:

You know...this whole "It's a choice" arguement is not about them making excuses for denying equal protection under the law....because there's nothing in the law about civil rights being about something inherent vs. choice. All we have to do is look to the 1st amendment and see that there is equal protection under the law based on religion which is a choice.

No....it's about fear. Their fear that they have no control over being gay or straight. That they have no control over their loved ones' being gay or straight. It's not something they can put their hands on and say "this I can change". (Just look at all those fail ex-gay ministries to see that) So, they deny, deny, deny.

Marriage is defined as a civil union between one man and one woman. If you do not fit this definition then you cannot be married. Why is that so difficult to understand?

Fact is you can get married yet you chose a lifestyle that prevents you from having that luxery. You make an unnatural choice and you want society to validate your abominable lifestyle by redefining the word marriage.

You are absolutely right. It is a civil union. And BY LAW, the government must provide equal access to the benefits given by such a civil union. It's called equal protection under the LAW and is in our 14th amendment.

As for YOUR lifestyle. I totally disagree with it, know it's a choice on your part, know it is unnatural....but I am not working in anyway to deny you your right to civilly marry.

Learn the fucking Constitution, the 14th Amendment does not apply to gays and sexual behaviors.

There is no law that says a gay person cannot be married, they just can't have the marriage of their choice, therefore the 14th Amendment doesn't apply.

Last edited:
Marriage is defined as a civil union between one man and one woman. If you do not fit this definition then you cannot be married. Why is that so difficult to understand?

Fact is you can get married yet you chose a lifestyle that prevents you from having that luxery. You make an unnatural choice and you want society to validate your abominable lifestyle by redefining the word marriage.

You are absolutely right. It is a civil union. And BY LAW, the government must provide equal access to the benefits given by such a civil union. It's called equal protection under the LAW and is in our 14th amendment.

As for YOUR lifestyle. I totally disagree with it, know it's a choice on your part, know it is unnatural....but I am not working in anyway to deny you your right to civilly marry.

Learn the fucking Constitution, the 14th Amendment does not apply to gays and sexual behaviors.

Where does it say that?

Where does it say that?

They used to say it didn't apply to blacks either.

Oh really? Why not? Tell us why it does not apply to us. We are law-abiding, tax-paying CITIZENS....so why not?

There is no law that says a gay person cannot be married, they just can't have the marriage of their choice, therefore the 14th Amendment doesn't apply.

The 14th states equal protection under the law. There is not equal protection when gays are not allowed to marry each other. It is gender discrimination.

But they lied. gays can marry, there is no law that specially says homosexuals cannot marry, if it did that would be discrimination, so they 14th Amendment doesn't apply.

oh horse-hockey. That's a weakminded argument right there. "Oh, you can marry......OPPOSITE SEX!"

Fucking ducks the point.

He admits it's gender discrimination.

No, actually they believe that people who love each other should be allowed to marry

That's the ONLY qualifier?...

peace...

it was the only qualifier when I married my wife.
What makes you think it would be any different with 2 men or 2 women who love each other?

Or two Sisters?... There are many Siblings who Care for Children together and Love each other and could Benefit from what Marriage Affords.

Why be Exclusionary when Expanding "Rights"?

peace...

Where does it say that?

A Black Man and a White Woman have ALWAYS been able to Illustrate our Natural Design and Purpose...

Homosexuals NEVER can. :thup:

A Gay Man can NOT be a Mother to a Son or Daughter...

A Lesbian, not even the most Dressing up like a Man Butch, can be a Father to a Son.

Deliberately Neglecting Children these Role Models is Selfish.

And save the, "what about Widows", blah, blah, blah...

It's about Standards and how Nature Designed and Equipped us.

Marriage as an Institution is a Reflection of that Design.

peace...

Where does it say that?

A Black Man and a White Woman have ALWAYS been able to Illustrate our Natural Design and Purpose...

Homosexuals NEVER can. :thup:

A Gay Man can NOT be a Mother to a Son or Daughter...

A Lesbian, not even the most Dressing up like a Man Butch, can be a Father to a Son.

Deliberately Neglecting Children these Role Models is Selfish.

And save the, "what about Widows", blah, blah, blah...

It's about Standards and how Nature Designed and Equipped us.

Marriage as an Institution is a Reflection of that Design.

peace...

So I guess if a father dies when he child is young, the mother should be forced to put the child up for adoption to a family that still has both gender parents avaiable to be role models?

Your premise of "role models" is seriously flawed.

Nature design has dick to do with equal rights.

and edit to add - gay occurs in nature.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back