Black Racist Kills 9 People

The guy was actually asked to resign (probably to circumvent union rules making firing him difficult).

The fact that:

Makes me believe that BOTH the Union AND Management wanted him gone, probably because he was a nut.

Any racial provocation is all 3rd-hand hearsay from the mother, who says her daughter told her:

according to the link i posted...the mother said the murderer called her during the rampage...and told her he killed them because he thought they were racist

Yes, that is called "hearsay."

Of course, the guy could have just as easily thought they were Martians: Point is, the guy was clearly unbalanced, and getting caught on video stealing pushed him over the edge (oddly, no friends or relatives mention him telling them of this event).

my point wasn't that it was not hearsay....which it is if such statement were ever used in court....rather....it wasn't 3rd hand hearsay

according to the link i posted...the mother said the murderer called her during the rampage...and told her he killed them because he thought they were racist

Of course, the guy could have just as easily thought they were Martians: Point is, the guy was clearly unbalanced, and getting caught on video stealing pushed him over the edge (oddly, no friends or relatives mention him telling them of this event).

my point wasn't that it was not hearsay....which it is if such statement were ever used in court....rather....it wasn't 3rd hand hearsay

Maybe, maybe not: we have two articles reporting different things.

At any rate, its still not evidence enought to convince me he was more of a "racist" than a "nut." Clearly, the fact he was video-taped stealing could have motivated him to conjure up any story to tell his friends and relatives, who would be more sympathetic to him as a "victim" than a petty thief.

Maybe, maybe not: we have two articles reporting different things.

At any rate, its still not evidence enought to convince me he was more of a "racist" than a "nut." Clearly, the fact he was video-taped stealing could have motivated him to conjure up any story to tell his friends and relatives, who would be more sympathetic to him as a "victim" than a petty thief.

fair enough...i have no idea if the guy was a racist or made up the racist comments

the only thing i am sure of is that he is a lunatic murderer

i know, you're easily confused....i don't know if he is racist or not, however, it appears he killed 5 people based on their skin color
That's not what I asked.

my bad...

depends on the situation ravi....if you see racism just because someone of another skin pigment doesn't like you....seems racist.... or you think they are racist because they caught you stealing beer...seems racist

tell me....if someone hated you because of your skin pigment... let's say you're white and the person who hates you is black....the black guy makes racist comments to you and you kill him....is that racist?

imo....that is not racism
So your answer to my question is no?

he was ask to resign for stealing beer....he never filed a compliant with the union...i dont think the color of the people he was killing mattered to him...he was just another pissed off thug who got caught

not a thing about race in that article.

thanks, racist freak... that's 3 minutes of my life i'll never get back. :cuckoo:

Are you and Modfart both stupid? It clearly stated that the man went on a rampage after claiming racial harassment. Nope not a thing about race huh? You idiot.

are you insane or stupid? or both?

where did it say his actions were based on HIS racism, imbecile?

and what color were the people he shot? sounds like it was pretty indiscriminate.

i love you wingnuts who try to find every possible way to justify your own racism.

:cuckoo:

Hey stupid, you said there's "not a thing about race in that article" when in fact the very first sentence dealt with the idiots claim of racial harassment. I never claimed that you said anything about his actions being based on racism. The fact is you said nothing was said about racism in that article and you were wrong. An attorney my ass! If you're an attorney then you're not a very good one.

I rest my case!

not a thing about race in that article.

thanks, racist freak... that's 3 minutes of my life i'll never get back. :cuckoo:

Are you and Modfart both stupid? It clearly stated that the man went on a rampage after claiming racial harassment. Nope not a thing about race huh? You idiot.

Where does it say he was a racist? He was a nut, but where does it say he is a racist?

Nowhere in that article does it say he's a racist you stupid fuck. It does state that the idiot claimed racial harassment.

jillian is a Jewish liberal living in New York. For it to be "racial", whites must be doing nasty things to blacks, never the other way around. So if 20 blacks beat a white woman to death saying "die, white bitch", that would NOT be racial. If one white person called a black person a '******', that WOULD be racial.

Just thought I'd seize this teachable moment.

eh... for william joyce who got his name from a treasonous nazi, and who fancies himself a defender of the downtrodden white man...

if a person who is darker than milk white does something, it must be racial.

you're probably the scariest racist on the board because you're actually smart enough to know better.

What other colors does "milk" come in?

Please don't scare tank away, he's one of the funniest morons on the board.

Rant away tank you grand wizard

So it is racist to think others are racist?

This always confuses me.

It's CERTAINLY Racist to Target others for Murder because you Perceive them to be Racist... When in Reality you are a Bigot and a Thief who is Justly being Fired/Let go.

For FUCKS Sake, Ravi... You are getting Paid to be this Level of Asshole, Correct?... :rofl:

:)

peace...

This always confuses me.

It's CERTAINLY Racist to Target others for Murder because you Perceive them to be Racist.
.. When in Reality you are a Bigot and a Thief who is Justly being Fired/Let go.

For FUCKS Sake, Ravi... You are getting Paid to be this Level of Asshole, Correct?... :rofl:

peace...
It's criminal and insane but how is it racist exactly?

This always confuses me.

It's CERTAINLY Racist to Target others for Murder because you Perceive them to be Racist.
.. When in Reality you are a Bigot and a Thief who is Justly being Fired/Let go.

peace...

Stop being an Asshole for ONE Fucking Minute, Ravi...

I KNOW you Support Hate Crimes Laws and they are Based in Targeting a Group because of Race or some other Qualifier...

This guy Killed White People becaue he Perceived them to be Racist...

His Focus was Race Based, not Revenge for Losing a Job or some Lover's Triangle...

The Racist Chip on this guy's Shoulder was about the Size of the Sink Hole that those Kids Drown in the other day... < That was for you so you can Honestly have something to go after me with... :lol:

peace...

The shooter had told his mother that he was being racially harassed. He never complained to the teamsters however. The beer company said they were letting him go because he was stealing beer, which sounds more plausible to me. The mother of the shooter said that "Everyone has a breaking point"

Is this a hate crime, or was the shooter a victim of hate who cracked? It sounds like the company had videotape evidence of theft.

9 Dead in Conn. Beer Distributor Shooting - CBS News

A high-ranking union official says a man who fatally shot eight co-workers and himself at a beer distributorship in Connecticut had been caught on videotape stealing beer. At least two people were also wounded, one critically.

Union officials say Omar Thornton, 34, had worked as a driver for a couple of years and had been called in for a disciplinary hearing Tuesday and asked to resign. He instead opened fire at a warehouse in Manchester, entering the business with a rifle and a red satchel filled with ammunition.

Family members told CBS News affiliate WFSB-TV in Hartford, Conn., that Thornton was a quiet, hard-working man who wasn’t a violent person, but was simply pushed to the breaking point by harassment at work.

Thornton had complained to his superiors about harassment, Joanne Hannah said. A picture of a noose and a racial epithet had been hung on a bathroom wall at the beer distributorship, Hannah said. She said her daughter told her that Thornton's supervisors had not responded to his complaints.

"Everybody's got a breaking point," Hannah said, adding that her daughter was with Thornton on Monday night and had no indication he planned the shooting.

Kristi Hannah did not return calls for comment.

James Battaglio, a spokesman for the families who own the distributorship, said he had no immediate information about the allegations of racial harassment. But a union official tells The Associated Press that Thornton had "made no complaint of racism to us or to any federal or state agency."

peace...

Stop being an Asshole for ONE Fucking Minute, Ravi...

I KNOW you Support Hate Crimes Laws and they are Based in Targeting a Group because of Race or some other Qualifier...

This guy Killed White People becaue he Perceived them to be Racist...

His Focus was Race Based, not Revenge for Losing a Job or some Lover's Triangle...

The Racist Chip on this guy's Shoulder was about the Size of the Sink Hole that those Kids Drown in the other day... < That was for you so you can Honestly have something to go after me with... :lol:

peace...
But that isn't the definition of a hate crime.

btw, I have no real opinion on hate crimes.

Personally? I think its a case of the guy getting harassed at work, his job performance started to slip and he didn't care about his job.

He kept getting messed with, and consequently started stealing beer, which is why he was let go. He probably knew he was getting fired that day, and because of that, decided on his way out of the company to get those guys who had harassed him.

Let me get this correct, Thorton was harassed so he stole beer, was caught and asked to leave, then killed 8 people?

Did he become a thief because of the harassment?

Was he harassed because he was an a jerk?

Was he harassed because he was a thief?

Sounds like he was just a dirtbag and a coward, he got caught at being a thief and lashed out, killing people and then took the cowards way out and killed himself.

Then to top it off trying to deflect, the family says he was a good person, never did anything wrong in his life and it was racially motivated, same old horse poop.

There are reports coming out that suggests that the shooter was a victim of systematic racial abuse, with many of his fellow employees showing empathy towards him. That's not to be confused for showing support for him, just empathy.

One employee had already testified before cameras that she once saw a nosse hanging from his locker.

Abusing a person's mind is like bending a stick...

Eventually something is going to SNAP!!! FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Let me get this correct, Thorton was harassed so he stole beer, was caught and asked to leave, then killed 8 people?

Did he become a thief because of the harassment?

Was he harassed because he was an a jerk?

Was he harassed because he was a thief?

Sounds like he was just a dirtbag and a coward, he got caught at being a thief and lashed out, killing people and then took the cowards way out and killed himself.

Then to top it off trying to deflect, the family says he was a good person, never did anything wrong in his life and it was racially motivated, same old horse poop.

Nobody kills anyone over stolen beer, except for trailer park trash. How much do you want to bet that there are many people, who still works there, that had stolen beer? No, I take that back; I don't want to take your money.

This was a premeditated murder. He'd planned this and don't be surprised to find out that he intentionally stolen that beer in order to set up that meeting. After all, everyone he'd hated were all present when he signed his resignation, then opened fire.

Food for thought.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back