Black Racist Kills 9 People

Many people perpetuating workplace violence and school violence have harbored feelings of persecution and have felt as outcasts. Some of the kids who turned on their school mates have been teased and have not fit in.

That doesn't justify it.

I do find it unbelievable that a previously reputable company would not take a charge of harassment seriously. Most companies would investigate this for fear of legal repercussions. As a matter of fact, some companies have been victims of false accusations, and have pretty much had money extorted from them from the likes of Jesse Jackson and Co.

It could be that this man was merely brewing feelings of alienation, real or imagined. He probably felt justified in stealing from his employer based on those feelings. He made exaggerated statements to his friends and family, which would provide a perfect cover for his failures, garnering sympathy from them. Meanwhile, he made no official grievance through his union. Then, he went postal.

Let me get this correct, Thorton was harassed so he stole beer, was caught and asked to leave, then killed 8 people?

Did he become a thief because of the harassment?

Was he harassed because he was an a jerk?

Was he harassed because he was a thief?

Sounds like he was just a dirtbag and a coward, he got caught at being a thief and lashed out, killing people and then took the cowards way out and killed himself.

Then to top it off trying to deflect, the family says he was a good person, never did anything wrong in his life and it was racially motivated, same old horse poop.

Nobody kills anyone over stolen beer, except for trailer park trash. How much do you want to bet that there are many people, who still works there, that had stolen beer? No, I take that back; I don't want to take your money.

This was a premeditated murder. He'd planned this and don't be surprised to find out that he intentionally stolen that beer in order to set up that meeting. After all, everyone he'd hated were all present when he signed his resignation, then opened fire.

Food for thought.

Interesting slant hylandrdet. Kinda sort of the same thing I was thinking. Dude gets harassed by his boss in racial epithets, and finally, he decides, fuck it.......this job is getting too much and comes up with a plan like that.

Could be possible. Wonder if anyone knows when he started stealing, or at least, what as the date of the first videotape catching him stealing?

Think about how brainwashed you have to be when someone kills 8 members of your race, and you rush in to defend...

THE KILLER.

Holy fucking wow.

Whites are cooked, pappy. It's like a buddy says: if you have to labor to convince whites themselves that they're being screwed in this society, you've pretty much lost. If they can't SEE IT, they'll NEVER SEE IT. Even if they get shot to death, or a loved one does. Actually, this is pretty common... I'll bet the families of the killed whites are right now trying to "reach out" to the family of the killer black supremacist, calling for peace, calling for understanding, etc.

Let me get this correct, Thorton was harassed so he stole beer, was caught and asked to leave, then killed 8 people?

Did he become a thief because of the harassment?

Was he harassed because he was an a jerk?

Was he harassed because he was a thief?

Sounds like he was just a dirtbag and a coward, he got caught at being a thief and lashed out, killing people and then took the cowards way out and killed himself.

Then to top it off trying to deflect, the family says he was a good person, never did anything wrong in his life and it was racially motivated, same old horse poop.

Nobody kills anyone over stolen beer, except for trailer park trash. How much do you want to bet that there are many people, who still works there, that had stolen beer? No, I take that back; I don't want to take your money.

This was a premeditated murder. He'd planned this and don't be surprised to find out that he intentionally stolen that beer in order to set up that meeting. After all, everyone he'd hated were all present when he signed his resignation, then opened fire.

Food for thought.

Interesting slant hylandrdet. Kinda sort of the same thing I was thinking. Dude gets harassed by his boss in racial epithets, and finally, he decides, fuck it.......this job is getting too much and comes up with a plan like that.

Could be possible. Wonder if anyone knows when he started stealing, or at least, what as the date of the first videotape catching him stealing?

My point is solid. I think that he was prepared to kill them well before he'd decided to steal some beer. This idea of him killing them over beer is nonsense. Something's rotten in Connecticut. What sent this man over the edge? This I want to know before we conclude that he was a racist killer.

When will people finally see blacks as human and responsible for there own behaviour?

When will people finally see blacks as human and responsible for there own behaviour?

Probably the day people start treating Blacks as human and allow them to take responsibility for their own behavior.

Food for thought.

Oh stuff that, blacks have every opportunity to do so in today's society, hell there is a black man sitting in the white house you know.

Probably the day people start treating Blacks as human and allow them to take responsibility for their own behavior.

Food for thought.

Your "food for thought" isn't very nutritious, hy. You'd never hold a black person responsible for anything under any conditions. And you're always going to blame whites for all bad things.

Yawn. There's a million like you.

Most of them are white.

Whites need to Wake The Fuck Up

Police arrested a woman Friday who they said accepted stolen beer from a delivery truck driven by the man who killed eight people and then himself in Connecticut this week.

Police arrest woman they say accepted beer from Connecticut shooter - CNN.com

So, he wasn't just stealing a few beers, he was stealing large amounts.

And, he set up the story ahead of time with his family that he was being racially harassed so if they caught him, he could claim that he was being targeted for being Black.

Was he selling the beer?

Seems to be he shouldn't have been asked to resign, he should have been jailed.
Thats what I was thinking. If these people were such "racists" they could have called the cops and really ruined this guys life, but instead they were kind enuff to give this guy a break.

This case is a perfect example of how the Black community can be blinded by their own racial sensitivities, to the point of siding with a mass murderer, who most likely planted the noose on his own locker, made up claims of racism, was stealing from his boss, then murdered 8 innocent people.

And you have Blacks trying to paint him as a victim. It's beyond absurd.

Forum List

Back