Black Racist Kills 9 People

How is he a racist? This sounds like a guy who got fired and then went nuts. Post offices are infamous for having to dealt with this for years. :eusa_eh:

not a thing about race in that article.

thanks, racist freak... that's 3 minutes of my life i'll never get back. :cuckoo:

Are you and Modfart both stupid? It clearly stated that the man went on a rampage after claiming racial harassment. Nope not a thing about race huh? You idiot.

thanks, racist freak... that's 3 minutes of my life i'll never get back. :cuckoo:

Are you and Modfart both stupid? It clearly stated that the man went on a rampage after claiming racial harassment. Nope not a thing about race huh? You idiot.

are you insane or stupid? or both?

where did it say his actions were based on HIS racism, imbecile?

and what color were the people he shot? sounds like it was pretty indiscriminate.

i love you wingnuts who try to find every possible way to justify your own racism.

:cuckoo:

• Banned
He was caught stealing beer so he faked a racial issue to try to save his job and when that did'nt work he murdered people.

He's a racist.

democrats have played the racist card since the election now they wanna freak cause they've caused the whole world to view life through their racist lens.. it's so humorus. :cool: Ya reaps what ya sows. I can guarantee ya if the guy had been white, you would have blamed a white angry tea party.. but ya don't want ta talk about black anger doya?

how does shit like this happen in a librul land northern state like conn?????. It's demonRats solid opinion that racist behavior is a southern white republican deal.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tank i am sorry but i have to side with our zionist commie friends here. There is no indication that he was a racist. This is not a good time to lose a job so it is understandable that he was upset over being fired.

Did anyone stop to consider the dude was just another gang punk who decided to take it out on his co workers?

Why do you have to turn this shit into racist crap? Did he scream epithets at the people he shot?

I think the poster who said he went postal is probably the closest.

scream racist and that's what ya get, thoughts on race. it's all about race, you've made it all about race since day one.. "sit down and shut the fuck up white people, you are a minority now." folks don't like that shit. you started the "racial divide" now don't whine about it.

Where does it say he was a racist? He was a nut, but where does it say he is a racist?

AP News : TheMonitor.com

The gunman, who was black, had complained of racial harassment and said he found a picture of a noose and a racial epithet written on a bathroom wall, the mother of his girlfriend said. Her daughter told her that Thornton's supervisors told him they would talk to his co-workers.

---

:clap2:

Fanfuckingtastic... Great Work, AP!...

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back