Black Racist Kills 9 People

Jillian will be along to apologize any month now.

what is screwed up is, if some on the left (truthmatters for one) thought this guy was a republican, they would be foaming at the mouth over this incident and blaming rush and beck

Yes, Yurt they would indeed.

not a thing about race in that article.

thanks, racist freak... that's 3 minutes of my life i'll never get back. :cuckoo:

Are you and Modfart both stupid? It clearly stated that the man went on a rampage after claiming racial harassment. Nope not a thing about race huh? You idiot.

are you insane or stupid? or both?

where did it say his actions were based on HIS racism, imbecile?

and what color were the people he shot? sounds like it was pretty indiscriminate.

i love you wingnuts who try to find every possible way to justify your own racism.

:cuckoo:

Well, well.

He shot the "five racists who were bothering me."

Wanna place a bet that any of those 'racists' were BLACK?

I have a strong feeling that those 'racists' were probably white workers or bosses who insisted the man WORK and NOT STEAL BEER. And now they're dead.

And the media is on HIS SIDE, spinning the story as that of a righteous and wronged heroic black man, bravely cutting down five racist white rednecks who got what was coming to them.

Right... those Connecticut racists...

White people, please wake the hell up. We are becoming the minority. The president is black. The attorney general is black. The Black Panthers strut, while law-abiding whites cower. Blacks feel justified in blowing away anyone they don't like. Blacks don't do stuff like this because they feel POWERLESS, it's because they feel POWERFUL.

Imagine, folks, if you will: a white man walks into a plant and kills five blacks. "Yeah, it's not about racism, it was just a nut."

Nah.

Wouldn't go down like that.

But once again, blacks are never racist, no matter what they say, do or think. Whites are racist... no matter what they say, do or think. Got it?

not a thing about race in that article.

thanks, racist freak... that's 3 minutes of my life i'll never get back. :cuckoo:

Did we read the same article?

MANCHESTER, Conn. (AP) - A black warehouse driver who had complained of racial harassment at work went on a shooting rampage at a beer distributorship Tuesday after he was asked to quit, killing eight people before apparently committing suicide, authorities said.

jillian is a Jewish liberal living in New York. For it to be "racial", whites must be doing nasty things to blacks, never the other way around. So if 20 blacks beat a white woman to death saying "die, white bitch", that would NOT be racial. If one white person called a black person a '******', that WOULD be racial.

Just thought I'd seize this teachable moment.

It doesn't matter what the facts are, the media will not deviate from the following formula:

BLACKS ARE NEVER RACIST, NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO, SAY OR THINK.

WHITES ARE ALWAYS RACIST, NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO, SAY OR THINK.

How is he a racist? This sounds like a guy who got fired and then went nuts. Post offices are infamous for having to dealt with this for years. :eusa_eh:

The guy was actually asked to resign (probably to circumvent union rules making firing him difficult).

"There was a guy that was supposed to, was asked to resign, to come in to resign and chose not to and shot my cousin and my co-workers,"

The fact that:

Among the dead was Bryan Cirigliano, 51, of Newington, president of Teamsters 1035,

Makes me believe that BOTH the Union AND Management wanted him gone, probably because he was a nut.

Any racial provocation is all 3rd-hand hearsay from the mother, who says her daughter told her:

Thornton had complained to his superiors about harassment, Joanne Hannah said. A picture of a noose and a racial epithet had been hung on a bathroom wall at the beer distributorship, Hannah said. She said her daughter told her that Thornton's supervisors had not responded to his complaints.

The only mention of anything race related in that article is the following

Thornton had complained to his superiors about harassment, Joanne Hannah said. A picture of a noose and a racial epithet had been hung on a bathroom wall at the beer distributorship, Hannah said. She said her daughter told her that Thornton's supervisors had not responded to his complaints.

It only says he complained about a racial epithet hung by a noose on the bathroom wall.

I would complain if I was black and saw that image on the wall too and I dont think complaining about it is enough to make him a racist.

jillian is a Jewish liberal living in New York. For it to be "racial", whites must be doing nasty things to blacks, never the other way around. So if 20 blacks beat a white woman to death saying "die, white bitch", that would NOT be racial. If one white person called a black person a '******', that WOULD be racial.

eh... for william joyce who got his name from a treasonous nazi, and who fancies himself a defender of the downtrodden white man...

if a person who is darker than milk white does something, it must be racial.

you're probably the scariest racist on the board because you're actually smart enough to know better.

Omar Thornton: "I Killed the Five Racists That Were Bothering Me"
What is his excuse for shooting the other six people?

He was "Disgruntled."

Thornton had been caught on videotape stealing beer from Hartford Distributors and was supposed to meet with company officials when the shootings began, Teamsters official Christopher Roos said.

"It's got nothing to do with race," Roos said. "This is a disgruntled employee who shot a bunch of people."

eh... for william joyce who got his name from a treasonous nazi, and who fancies himself a defender of the downtrodden white man...

you're probably the scariest racist on the board because you're actually smart enough to know better.

you are wrong and for once you should just admit it.

How is he a racist? This sounds like a guy who got fired and then went nuts. Post offices are infamous for having to dealt with this for years. :eusa_eh:

The guy was actually asked to resign (probably to circumvent union rules making firing him difficult).

"There was a guy that was supposed to, was asked to resign, to come in to resign and chose not to and shot my cousin and my co-workers,"

The fact that:

Among the dead was Bryan Cirigliano, 51, of Newington, president of Teamsters 1035,

Makes me believe that BOTH the Union AND Management wanted him gone, probably because he was a nut.

Any racial provocation is all 3rd-hand hearsay from the mother, who says her daughter told her:

according to the link i posted...the mother said the murderer called her during the rampage...and told her he killed them because he thought they were racist

demonRats should be ashamed for promoting a racial divide but no, they crow about owning 98% of the black vote.

How so?

go ahead honey... defend the racists.

How so?

i'm not... so there ya go. ;)

So it is racist to think others are racist?

This always confuses me.

i know, you're easily confused....i don't know if he is racist or not, however, it appears he killed 5 people based on their skin color
That's not what I asked.

my bad...

depends on the situation ravi....if you see racism just because someone of another skin pigment doesn't like you....seems racist.... or you think they are racist because they caught you stealing beer...seems racist

tell me....if someone hated you because of your skin pigment... let's say you're white and the person who hates you is black....the black guy makes racist comments to you and you kill him....is that racist?

imo....that is not racism

The fact that:

according to the link i posted...the mother said the murderer called her during the rampage...and told her he killed them because he thought they were racist

Yes, that is called "hearsay."

Of course, the guy could have just as easily thought they were Martians: Point is, the guy was clearly unbalanced, and getting caught on video stealing pushed him over the edge (oddly, no friends or relatives mention him telling them of this event).

Forum List

Back