Black privilege

You missed the point entirely..

Oh, I got the point , it was just stupid.

So where is the long sentence blacks supposedly receive for crimes they've committed?
You apparently dont get the point.

I get the point, you made up a story to try to make it look like blacks are let off lightly.

Fail

Try again ya fucken loser.
Ex-Houston banker gets prison for fraud must repay 462K - WacoTrib.com AP Wire

She still has to pay back 462K so that's a punishment as well and if they are ever going to recoup their losses, she is going to have to work again.

This is a white collar crime so likely a low sentencing guidelines. But the OP was "Black Privilege" when in reality it's "Rich privilege" but hey you go ahead and continue to be racist, it suits you.

Do you actually believe she's going to pay it back?
She wont be able to work around money ever again.

The OP is a dunce of legendary status. How did they fit so much stupid into his head?

I guess the little bitch ran away from his own thread.

Fuck off bitch..
Some of us have other things to do.
You could have put off giving your neighbor a BJ. This was more important.

You're some kind of homo.
Since you admit you were giving your neighbor a BJ I would say you were the homo.

So where is the long sentence blacks supposedly receive for crimes they've committed?

I get the point, you made up a story to try to make it look like blacks are let off lightly.

Fail

You are a loser. 462K is not half a million idiot..

"HOUSTON (AP) — A former Houston banker must serve nearly two years in prison for stealing more than $462,000 and using some funds to buy gifts for co-workers."

Oh shut the fuck you jizz gargling spook...
And she got 33 months not "nearly two years" ya fucken dolt.
And the whole buying gifts for coworkers is a bunch of crap.

The stupid bitch used some of the money to pay off her house that was in foreclosure and to avoid filing for bankruptcy. Which the feds promptly seized.

Fail

"HOUSTON (AP) — A former Houston banker must serve nearly two years in prison for stealing more than $462,000 and using some funds to buy gifts for co-workers."

The stupid bitch used some of the money to pay off her house that was in foreclosure and to avoid filing for bankruptcy. Which the feds promptly seized.

and what does that have to do with the fact that she is black?

Frankly I'm shocked that a black person even had a job to steal from.

I'm not surprised you dont get it..hell,you dont understand percentages so I'm sure your life is filled with mysteries.
No one gets your point. That means you are an idiot....as usual.

Have you considered giving up on message boards?
You seem to enjoy displaying your stupidity for all to see for some reason.
I would never give up calling attention to your idiocy. One only needs to read the first couple of posts on this thread to cement in their head you are fucking idiot.

I know you hate it when facts get in the way with your "blacks are so mistreated and get longer prison sentences" agenda.
Oh well...
Dont let facts get in the way of a good lie right? Blacks do get longer prison sentences especially when it comes to drug related offenses. What did drugs have to do with your retarded OP?

Wide Racial Divide in Sentencing - WSJ

"Prison sentences of black men were nearly 20% longer than those of white men for similar crimes in recent years, an analysis by the U.S. Sentencing Commission found."

Repeat offenders normally get longer sentences.

White Privilege

This Des Moines woman gets 2 years probation for robbing a bank.

53cb2412cb4a2.preview-300.jpg

Are you a total moron?
Where is the long sentence that supposedly are reserved for blacks?

Look up the stats, dipshit.

Do you really need a stat to know this bitch got off easy?

John F. Doorly embezzled $58M from Tenens Corp/Ayer estate 2006. He received 17 years prison time, with only a $1M fine.

You do the math.

http://www.marquetinternational.com/pdf/top_10_embezzlement_cases_in_us_history.pdf

And do you find that sentence fitting? I sure as hell dont.

Fail

and what does that have to do with the fact that she is black?

Frankly I'm shocked that a black person even had a job to steal from.

WTF? I was answering asslips.

not sure what this has to do with her being black..............

It's stupid because you equate all black sentencing with this one woman story you are telling. One woman's story does not translate to all sentencing...see? See why the story is stupid now?

Fail

Watch your temper monkey. What does that have to do with your claim of half a million when it wasnt? :laugh:

No one gets your point. That means you are an idiot....as usual.

I would never give up calling attention to your idiocy. One only needs to read the first couple of posts on this thread to cement in their head you are fucking idiot.

I know you hate it when facts get in the way with your "blacks are so mistreated and get longer prison sentences" agenda.
Oh well...
Dont let facts get in the way of a good lie right? Blacks do get longer prison sentences especially when it comes to drug related offenses. What did drugs have to do with your retarded OP?

"Prison sentences of black men were nearly 20% longer than those of white men for similar crimes in recent years, an analysis by the U.S. Sentencing Commission found."

So now youre arguing against your own claim? I knew you were an idiot but this takes the cake. :laugh:

It's stupid because you equate all black sentencing with this one woman story you are telling. One woman's story does not translate to all sentencing...see? See why the story is stupid now?
I've already said it once but I will say it again. The OP is a fucking idiot. You should read the rest of his posts. And he wonders why everyone mocks him.

Just another example dipshit.
The only reason blacks get longer sentences is because they are usually jobless or repeat offenders.

The only reason blacks get longer sentences is because they are usually jobless or repeat offenders.
Was this lady jobless or a repeat offender? Just trying to help your brain think logically.

Oh well...

So now youre arguing against your own claim? I knew you were an idiot but this takes the cake. :laugh:

Everytime I think you cant get any more ignorant....

Fail

Watch your temper monkey. What does that have to do with your claim of half a million when it wasnt? :laugh:

$463K is close enough to a half million that only an anal retentive gorilla would make a big deal of it

Was this lady jobless or a repeat offender? Just trying to help your brain think logically.

Dude you're a fucken moron. She got the same type sentence a white chick would have received.

A black women who worked for my wife stole a half million dollars from the bank at which they work.
Most of the money was never recovered. The sentencing phase was yesterday and the bitch got less than three years at club fed.
Unfucking real!!!
The only consolation is the bitch will never work a decent job again.

You dumb racist idiot...

Administrator Melissa King gets 6 years in prison for stealing $42 million from Sandhogs union accounts

sandhog22n-1-copy.jpg

6 yrs. for living high on the hog - NY Daily News

The bitch should have received at least twenty.

Forum List

Back