Black privilege

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
A black women who worked for my wife stole a half million dollars from the bank at which they work.
Most of the money was never recovered. The sentencing phase was yesterday and the bitch got less than three years at club fed.
Unfucking real!!!
The only consolation is the bitch will never work a decent job again.

A black women who worked for my wife stole a half million dollars from the bank at which they work.
Most of the money was never recovered. The sentencing phase was yesterday and the bitch got less than three years at club fed.
Unfucking real!!!
Another :blsmile: on welfare, ain't justice grand.

Unfucking real!!!
Another :blsmile: on welfare, ain't justice grand.

I'm wondering how much she stashed.
She spent a shitload of time in Louisiana gambling and they recovered a lot of jewelry.
I hope the dumb bitch pissed it all away and ends up living on the street.

not sure what this has to do with her being black..............

You missed the point entirely..

Oh, I got the point , it was just stupid.

So where is the long sentence blacks supposedly receive for crimes they've committed?
You apparently dont get the point.

I get the point, you made up a story to try to make it look like blacks are let off lightly.

Fail

Unfucking real!!!
What she look like? Got a link to story?

So where is the long sentence blacks supposedly receive for crimes they've committed?

I get the point, you made up a story to try to make it look like blacks are let off lightly.

Fail

Try again ya fucken loser.
Ex-Houston banker gets prison for fraud must repay 462K - WacoTrib.com AP Wire

Unfucking real!!!

Didn't you say you have a bi-racial granddaughter?

Anyhoot, where's the link for this story?

I call bullshit. All I see here is a racist who probably doesn't have all the information trying to make sense of a situation in a way that suits his racist upbringing. And without even presenting a single solid fact.

Next!

Unfucking real!!!

Look above your post.

I call bullshit. All I see here is a racist who probably doesn't have all the information trying to make sense of a situation in a way that suits his racist upbringing. And without even presenting a single solid fact.

Next!

And you're a complete dolt.

White Privilege

This Des Moines woman gets 2 years probation for robbing a bank.

53cb2412cb4a2.preview-300.jpg

Unfucking real!!!

Look above your post.

Don't you have a bi-racial granddaughter?

Unfucking real!!!

Look above your post.

Don't you have a bi-racial granddaughter?

Nope.

Forum List

Back