Black Privilege

Actually, a minority of whites did - the special interests he'd bought off like unions and government "workers", plus the 18 year olds who attended his koolaid parties.

So 43% of whites are union, government worker or 18 year olds?

Those are the main ones - of course there are other fragments which add up. Another group is brainwashed young never-to-be-married white women, who look at the government as their "husband", and will vote for the candidate who proposes a huge expansion of government.

Another is the group of people who bought the round-the-clock lib media propaganda that laid the leftwing-caused financial meltdown at the GOP doorstep.

yes and a lot of those groups voted his cronies out in the mid term elections when they realized they fucked up

So 43% of whites are union, government worker or 18 year olds?

Those are the main ones - of course there are other fragments which add up. Another group is brainwashed young never-to-be-married white women, who look at the government as their "husband", and will vote for the candidate who proposes a huge expansion of government.

Another is the group of people who bought the round-the-clock lib media propaganda that laid the leftwing-caused financial meltdown at the GOP doorstep.

yes and a lot of those groups voted his cronies out in the mid term elections when they realized they fucked up

Better late than never, but look how much damage the left caused in their two years of absolute power.

Better late than never, but look how much damage the left caused in their two years of absolute power.

The Republicans had 6 years of "absolute power", yet you blamed everything on the previous left-wing administration. But the left is to blame during their 2 years of power? Either your logic sucks or the republicans are really weak leaders. Which is it?

A lot of whites see blacks as children who just weren't raised correctly

Did someone just open a wormhole to Oxford, Mississippi, circa 1962? As I recall, that's about the time that paternalistic attitude died out in the Deep South, so it's either that, or you're fifty years behind the times (again!).

The Republicans had 6 years of "absolute power", yet you blamed everything on the previous left-wing administration. But the left is to blame during their 2 years of power? Either your logic sucks or the republicans are really weak leaders. Which is it?

Neither - your ASSUMPTIONS about me, whom you don't know, is what sucks. I've criticized Bush endlessly and way back in his term, and the RINOS who created large debt and huge new regulation. I am a conservative, and I don't answer for the actions of RINOs. Want to graduate from the zero level of leftwing intellect? Grasp that there is an EXTREMELY wide range of people who call themselves republicans. Obama is to blame for what he has done - create health care rationing, spend 6 trillion dollars when the debt was already sky high, politicize the justice department, embarass the US on his apology tours, and stupidest of all - try to raises taxes in a bad recession.

And the Republicans had four, not six years of control of congress and the presidency.

Last edited:

i presume you are talkling in general terms when you say* YOU BLAMED * i didnt/dont .
bush was a disaster as well we lurched from one bad president to another

Forum List

Back