Black Privilege

Caucasians were rummaging around in caves when most all of the great civilizations of the ancient world were raised by people of color
So, you agree that races of people can be more civilized then others?

Caucasians were rummaging around in caves when most all of the great civilizations of the ancient world were raised by people of color[/quote
HTML:
]So, you agree that races of people can be more civilized then others?

Was World War II civilized? Was the IRA civilized?

YO, salt jones!! Where you be bein'? Still waiting to hear from you about resistivity! :lmao:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! :lol:

Re the idiotic turn of this thread: whites' wars have been more deadly because of their technological superiority, not because blacks have a tender regard for their fellow men. If you're in the african jungle just running around spearing people in the butt, there's a limit to how many people you can kill.

Re the idiotic turn of this thread: whites' wars have been more deadly because of their technological superiority, not because blacks have a tender regard for their fellow men. If you're in the african jungle just running around spearing people in the butt, there's a limit to how many people you can kill.

Spearing people in the butt? yeah I bet you'd like that you fucking retard.:cuckoo:

Spearing people in the butt? yeah I bet you'd like that you fucking retard.

Uhhhhhhh....... who spent thousands of years running around bare-ass naked before the white man arrived and got them to wear clothes?? :D

Spearing people in the butt? yeah I bet you'd like that you fucking retard.

Uhhhhhhh....... who spent thousands of years running around bare-ass naked before the white man arrived and got them to wear clothes?? :D

Your boyfriend?

July 20, 2011
By Robin of Berkeley
American Thinker

Excerpt:

But if this age is all about guilt and confession, I have a burning question. Why isn't everyone required to confess their political sins? If I'm supposed to sit in a room, and tearfully confess, Oprah-style, about every judgmental thought I've ever had, why aren't people of color required to do the same?​

LINK

INteresting story.

I find it to be a bit of a stretch that anyone would attend this kind of event.

Aside from that, it's highly accurate.

Spearing people in the butt? yeah I bet you'd like that you fucking retard.:cuckoo:

Not to defend him.

Shaka Zulu had one thing in common with Vlad Dracul.

They bothed shoved picks up peoples asses and hoisted them up.

Not to defend him.

Yes and I'm sure this little bitch Patricia would love a nice big throbbing black spear up her asshole.:eek:

Another inferior-feeling-white-guy-afraid-of-blacks thread?

If not, let me know and I will read the rest of it.

Otherwise, I don't want to lose IQ points by reading drivel.

Not to defend him.

He stopped that after the British army sorted them out.

Forum List

Back