Black people, White people

Africans owned white slaves. This is also something that racist blm supporters never talk about.

Only a tiny percentage of Americans believe in things like white people versus Black people.

The fact that an American Black was a slave holder at any point in time is telling. Why would a Black own another Black as a slave in America ???

And please don’t push the fantasy falsehood that Whites traveled freely throughout Africa regularly, freely, and without resistance targeting African Blacks and rounding them up.
No, it isn't telling. It's an excuse whites like you want to use to deflect. I don't push fantasies. The fantasy is in the tale of Africans freely selling each other to whites.

Africans owned white slaves. This is also something that racist blm supporters never talk about.

Only a tiny percentage of Americans believe in things like white people versus Black people.
Whites were never slaves here, that's why. Indentured servitude was not slavery. You are a racist trying to gaslight. Whites made race a thing and it's not just whites versus blacks, it whites versus non whites. That is the way whites like you made things.

Never going to happen.
Been down this road with these two losers before... in fact I have IM2 on ignore because I got tired of him being allowed to make "whitey bad" threads day after day.
Both are racist to the core, and racism is built on ignorance and ignorant people... so therefore...
I’ve also put Im2 on ignore, he’s extremely toxic and constantly lies about other peoples positions

No, it isn't telling. It's an excuse whites like you want to use to deflect. I don't push fantasies. The fantasy is in the tale of Africans freely selling each other to whites.
Nothing to deflect. Whites no longer buy, sell, and/or enslave people of color while the only ones largely did it before, during, and After western white slavery ended 160 years ago are non-whites still doing it today, including black Africans.

Where is the documented, validation of western whites going into Black Africa and successfully rounding up Blacks by the thousands en masse without any resistance ???

Nothing to deflect. Whites no longer buy, sell, and/or enslave people of color while the only ones largely did it before, during, and After western white slavery ended 160 years ago are non-whites still doing it today, including black Africans.

Where is the documented, validation of western whites going into Black Africa and successfully rounding up Blacks by the thousands en masse without any resistance ???
It’s a futile attempt the poster you’re talking with does not acknowledge that Black people owned white people in Africa circa 1500-1800. He also thinks that black slaveowners treated their slaves better. It is insane the way he thinks. He is a toxic poster.

He can’t stand it, that a proud, white man like myself, is well respected by Africans and immigrant Muslims. I showed him a speech I gave at a Islamic school, and he totally blew it off like the arrogant person that he is.

You are incorrect about what happened and its purposeful. There is plenty of evidence and you know it. Africa is a continent and the there were different nations and ethnicities. Whites have had 2 World Wars, but history records this as Germany, France, America and other nations fighting, not simply whites slaughtering whites. In the same way, Africa consisted of different nations and ethnic groups, so the claim that Africans sold other Africans is incorrect.

Last but not least white nations still have slavery. Child slavery, sex slavery and rnot long ago a man was busted n the UK for slavery. So this tired white racist refusal to accetpt responsibility for what whites have done here by the right has got to go.

It’s a futile attempt the poster you’re talking with does not acknowledge that Black people owned white people in Africa circa 1500-1800. He also thinks that black slaveowners treated their slaves better. It is insane the way he thinks. He is a toxic poster.

He can’t stand it, that a proud, white man like myself, is well respected by Africans and immigrant Muslims. I showed him a speech I gave at a Islamic school, and he totally blew it off like the arrogant person that he is.
What's futile is your dodging what was done in America to try making claims about the Barbary Coast. According to another white poster here, the Barbary Pirates were Europeans.

The facts contained in documents show that the majority of black slaveowners bought wives, children and relatives. Whether you're respected by anyone is irrelevant to me. Obviously you do not say to them what you do here. I could care less about you speaking at a Muslim School. What you say here is what I see and you're a racist peice of fecal matter.

You are incorrect about what happened and its purposeful. There is plenty of evidence and you know it. Africa is a continent and the there were different nations and ethnicities. Whites have had 2 World Wars, but history records this as Germany, France, America and other nations fighting, not simply whites slaughtering whites. In the same way, Africa consisted of different nations and ethnic groups, so the claim that Africans sold other Africans is incorrect.

Last but not least white nations still have slavery. Child slavery, sex slavery and rnot long ago a man was busted n the UK for slavery. So this tired white racist refusal to accetpt responsibility for what whites have done here by the right has got to go.
A single instance of a white man in the UK having slaves is your data to refute that entire white nations are condoning slavery? First, who do you think busted him - the white UK Government.

You can deny and redact facts all you want but the numbers and reality are not on your side. Modern Day Slavery is dominated by non-whites:

IMG_0235.jpeg

A single instance of a white man in the UK having slaves is your data to refute that entire white nations are condoning slavery? First, who do you think busted him - the white UK Government.

You can deny and redact facts all you want but the numbers and reality are not on your side. Modern Day Slavery is dominated by non-whites:

View attachment 818647
There was more than a single incident.

Your argument is disingenuous. 389,000 blacks came here from Africa by 1808. By the civil war there were 4 million. Between 1808 and 1860, the number of blacks in America increased by 1,000 percent. This waa done by slave breeding. Africans did not do that. Slave breeding created 10 times more slaves that whatever the number you want to blame Africans for. So just drop this stupid --- argument and face your history.

There was more than a single incident.

Your argument is disingenuous. 389,000 blacks came here from Africa by 1808. By the civil war there were 4 million. Between 1808 and 1860, the number of blacks in America increased by 1,000 percent. This waa done by slave breeding. Africans did not do that. Slave breeding created 10 times more slaves that whatever the number you want to blame Africans for. So just drop this stupid --- argument and face your history.
that’s just it …. Western White practice of Slavery is OVER. By comparison, non-whites continues today. I faced history while you choose to ignore reality.

that’s just it …. Western White practice of Slavery is OVER. By comparison, non-whites continues today. I faced history while you choose to ignore reality.
No that's not it. Slavery is still legal in this country, and it can be imposed as punishment for crimes. Funny how the prisons are full of blacks when 3 times more whites are arrested and more whites are arrested for violent crime. So again, face your history. Finally, I live in America. The place where people brag was built upon freedom for all people and that was not the case, nor is it really the case for non-white people today. So if I move to Sudan, I will fight against slavery there. But since I don't live there now, I won't be listening to excuse making American white racists that preach to everybody else about responsibility while denying their own.

No that's not it. Slavery is still legal in this country, and it can be imposed as punishment for crimes. Funny how the prisons are full of blacks when 3 times more whites are arrested and more whites are arrested for violent crime. So again, face your history. Finally, I live in America. The place where people brag was built upon freedom for all people and that was not the case, nor is it really the case for non-white people today. So if I move to Sudan, I will fight against slavery there. But since I don't live there now, I won't be listening to excuse making American white racists that preach to everybody else about responsibility while denying their own.
That is a bullshit twisted stretch on your part. If that were even remotely true, America would make the Slave list I provided earlier.

America ended slavery. Prison is not slavery despite your interpretation. You just want to perpetuate America as a slave nation.

Also another hidden fact out of American history books, that Russia is the only white nation on the planet in the top 20 slave nations.
The entire CRT lie that blacks were targeted by whites as slaves simply doesn't have a single ounce of truth in it. Exactly zero European/American white militants went into the interior of Africa to capture slaves. They would have all died of disease. Slavery was an industry of whoever is easily available and cheap. Blacks were far too hard to get to and expensive to fund trips into the vast interior of Africa. The only reason there were any black slaves is the fact black tribes raided other tribes, kidnapped them and transported them to ports to be sold.
Even without going into the interior, the mortality rate of the crews of the slave ships was severe. Slaver crews died from African diseases and from violence and accidents. Total crew mortality averaged twenty percent per voyage, slave mortality rates are estimated to be fifteen percent. Crew members were considered expendable since they weren't paid until the end of the voyage and every one that died increased the profits for the shipowner.

That is a bullshit twisted stretch on your part. If that were even remotely true, America would make the Slave list I provided earlier.

America ended slavery. Prison is not slavery despite your interpretation. You just want to perpetuate America as a slave nation.
No stretch. It is a truth white fragility does not allow you to accept. And after formal slavery ended, whites continued with Jim Crow Apartheid. Your list is irrelevant and you use it to dodge what whites have done here. Your argument is like the child who gets caught by their parents stealing saying that other kids do it too. This discussion is about white racism her. Whataboutism doesn't cut it.

What does that have to do with the fact of the atrocities that whites inflicted upon black folks in America?
Doesn't that tired dodge get old? It certainly has for me. These scrubs tell everybody else to take responsibility, but they don't want to take any themselves.

Forum List

Back