Black people, White people

I am not dodging shit. American slavery has been over for 160 years while Jim Crow- a Democrat legacy- has been over for 60 years. Y ou choose to perpetuate both while non- whites worldwide perpetuate the actual practice of enslaving non-whites today as we speak. Supposedly, slavery is something you abhor but only if it’s being done by whites in America.

The list is very relevant. The non-white nations and numbers of slaves speaks for itself. America is nowhere to be found on the list.
Yes you are. Because we don't live in Africa and slavery is not the subject of this thread. What whites in America have done after slavery is the problem. And no matter what list you post, unilt the clause in the 13th amendment that says slavery can be used for the punishment of a crime, then slavery can be practiced in the US and many legal experts have shown that the inequity in sentencing by race pretty much counts as sending blacks back into slavery. Your opinion, based on your excuses have no merit.

Jim Crow is a white legacy practiced by both parties. Today's republican party fights to maintain symbols of the confederacy. So don't try that stale ---- here, because the same south you are talking about is now republican. So, you support the return to Jim Crow and if you and some others had your way, you'd want a return to the old-time slavery. You're not smart enough to fool me with all your excuses. We live in America, showing me a list of places that aren't America so you can deny your problem is sad and pathetic. But that's what white fragility makes people like you do.

Yes you are. Because we don't live in Africa and slavery is not the subject of this thread. What whites in America have done after slavery is the problem. And no matter what list you post, unilt the clause in the 13th amendment that says slavery can be used for the punishment of a crime, then slavery can be practiced in the US and many legal experts have shown that the inequity in sentencing by race pretty much counts as sending blacks back into slavery. Your opinion, based on your excuses have no merit.

Jim Crow is a white legacy practiced by both parties. Today's republican party fights to maintain symbols of the confederacy. So don't try that stale ---- here, because the same south you are talking about is now republican. So, you support the return to Jim Crow and if you and some others had your way, you'd want a return to the old-time slavery. You're not smart enough to fool me with all your excuses. We live in America, showing me a list of places that aren't America so you can deny your problem is sad and pathetic. But that's what white fragility makes people like you do.
What do you mean “my way” ? I am of Mediterranean descent and my wife and children are brown. You don’t know shit about me. I want slavery abolished,,eradicated on a global basis. You call that “sad and pathetic” yet you want to relive American Slavery and Jim Crow daily.

No stretch. It is a truth white fragility does not allow you to accept. And after formal slavery ended, whites continued with Jim Crow Apartheid. Your list is irrelevant and you use it to dodge what whites have done here. Your argument is like the child who gets caught by their parents stealing saying that other kids do it too. This discussion is about white racism her. Whataboutism doesn't cut it.
Why don't you grow up. You blame all whites for the actions of a few. If most whites agreed with Jim Crow and segregation, there never would have been a Civil Rights movement. Blacks have always been a minority and during the time of the Civil Rights movement, they were a tiny minority. If most whites were as bad as you claim, you would be being treated today like blacks were treated at the height of apartheid in Rhodesia and South Africa. At the height of segregation and Jim Crow, in most places blacks were treated reasonably well and had the same legal rights as any other American.

We want blacks TODAY to take responsibility for themselves in terms of reducing their illegitimacy and violent crime rates. Why should whites TODAY take responsibility for what other people did generations ago?

Because what they did generations ago still has an effect..

That is EXACTLY the same type of hateful thinking as saying Jews today should take responsibility for what a small band of them did involving Jesus 2000 years ago - and we see that people do that.

Who is saying that? Certainly not the Funditarded Christians... They all want you back in Palestine so Jesus can come back!
Which is kind of silly, because Jesus never existed.

This is a thread about blacks and whites, and right on cue you jump in with your antisemitic lie about Jews being the first slaveowners in America.

So WHAT if a rich Jewish family immigrated here from Brazil decades after slavery was in effect, and took with them their own slaves? Why zero in on Jews? They were no more involved with slavery than Christians - and in both cases, only a small percentage was at that.

Well, as much whining as the Jews do about being oppressed, you'd think they not go about oppressing people.

Forum List

Back