Black people should stop complaining so much

Tips for black people:

1) Obey the law

2) Stay in school

3) Don't have children outside marriage

4) Stop complaining

Blacks are on the primitive end of human evolution

5) Stop treating every encounter with a police officer as an opportunity to talk back disrespectfully and get arrested for bad attitude

Those days are over !?! Lol!!

Stick your head back in the sand . Posts like yours are the reason people are protesting.

Black kids being raised in single parent households with their only father figure being a revolving door of mom's boyfriends is a major contributing factor to them growing up poor and turning to a life of crime.

Either that, or it's genetic. Which idea is racist?

Whites should stop trying to help blacks, both in our own country and abroad. Blacks should learn how to take care of themselves. If they don't have clean water in their village, white people should not come in and fix the problem.

I am a full blooded German and i have seen and know black people who have been profiled and seen others killed for no reason other than they were black. And you want to tell me racism is gone?

How many have you personally witnessed been "killed" because they were black?

I actually did witness this in prison when CO's savagely beat black inmates into a coma and threw them down an elevator shaft afterwards to claim a fall accident.

However, I very much doubt you've ever seen a black man killed for being black.

And for the record, I'm the most racist person on this board, and I don't agree with the murder of black inmates but I'll certainly testify to having witnessed such white-on-black brutality. I only wish threw the right ******* down the shaft instead of the decent ones that showered, had manners and otherwise nice families.

Stop claiming you've seen shit that you never have you fucking commie goon.

Every time a black man or woman gets a handout from white people, it's a defeat for the entire black race.

I am a full blooded German and i have seen and know black people who have been profiled and seen others killed for no reason other than they were black. And you want to tell me racism is gone?
Where in the Hell do you live? I don't know of anyone who was ever murdered let alone just because they were black. Me thinks you a delving into hyperbole to make a point.

Asians don't complain and don't cause problems. Blacks should be like that.

Asians come from backgrounds where you don't speak up. Lucky for them, blacks have fought for rights all minority's enjoy.
Blacks don't do shit for Asians. You must be aware that racial quotas to get into college are actually more harmful to Asians than any other ethic group, including whites.

Umm, you haven't been to a college campus lately have you ?! Lol, if anyone has benefited it's the Asian students .

Where in the Hell do you live? I don't know of anyone who was ever murdered let alone just because they were black. Me thinks you a delving into hyperbole to make a point.

He saw it on CNN.

Every time a black man or woman gets a handout from white people, it's a defeat for the entire black race.

You know why minority's hate the GOP . Because they think they are all on welfare . Because they are racist .

He saw it on CNN.
He knows he heard about it somewhere.

Asians come from backgrounds where you don't speak up. Lucky for them, blacks have fought for rights all minority's enjoy.
Blacks don't do shit for Asians. You must be aware that racial quotas to get into college are actually more harmful to Asians than any other ethic group, including whites.

Umm, you haven't been to a college campus lately have you ?! Lol, if anyone has benefited it's the Asian students .

Wow. THat showed a complete lack of understanding about the way things work.

Actually, Jews are the ones who are disproportionately favored in terms of admissions, with asians being second and blacks third.

Yes, there was discrimination in the past, but those days are over.

The more you continue to whine about your problems, the less people like you.

The only thing holding you back is yourself.

If you are a black woman, don't have babies out of wedlock.

If you are a black man, don't get women pregnant unless you marry them first.

This would solve 99% of all black problems if black people followed this advice.
"those days are over"......fascinating.

Well, this thread sure shows that there is no more racism ! Lol!

Yes, there was discrimination in the past, but those days are over.

The more you continue to whine about your problems, the less people like you.

The only thing holding you back is yourself.

If you are a black woman, don't have babies out of wedlock.

If you are a black man, don't get women pregnant unless you marry them first.

This would solve 99% of all black problems if black people followed this advice.

Anyone see the irony of Blackrook- one of the biggest complainers and blamers of others for his problems- blaming black people?

You know why minority's hate the GOP . Because they think they are all on welfare . Because they are racist .
FACTS ARE RACIST
FoodStamps_310px.png

Forum List

Back