Black people should stop complaining so much

Asians don't complain and don't cause problems. Blacks should be like that.

Asians come from backgrounds where you don't speak up. Lucky for them, blacks have fought for rights all minority's enjoy.

As an Asian I can assure we are not oppressed in this country, so I'm not entirely sure what you think we should be speaking up about.

One time my college roommate and his white girlfriend were on a road trip. It was late and we were out in the sticks just looking for a motel to sleep at . While he parked the car me and girl went to reserve a room. The clerk refused to give us a room because she thought we were an interracial couple .

One time my college roommate and his white girlfriend were on a road trip. It was late and we were out in the sticks just looking for a motel to sleep at . While he parked the car me and girl went to reserve a room. The clerk refused to give us a room because she thought we were an interracial couple .

In today's episode of Shit that never happened.

The problem is every new ethnic group moves to America and then rises on the economic ladder, while blacks stay on the bottom.

Even blacks from Africa and the Carribean pass up our own homegrown blacks.
And why, in your expert opinion, is that?

High european immigration during the turn of the century and onwards, certainly cost them a great opportunity, as factories could hire immigrant europeans with less complaints from local whites.

Without that, blacks would have been in the factories in much greater numbers, much earlier to benefit from the massive increases in productivity and wages over the next couple of generations.

imo.

100% true . Of course you won't believe it cause after all "there's no racism".

Quote the part where I denied the existence of racism. Scour the entire forum and you wont find a single instance of me saying that. Blacks are the most racist people in this country with white liberals coming in at a close second.

Quote the part where I denied the existence of racism. Scour the entire forum and you wont find a single instance of me saying that. Blacks are the most racist people in this country with white liberals coming in at a close second.

You denied racism existed in my post that I used as an example.

You denied racism existed in my post that I used as an example.

No, I denied your truth-telling ability.

The problem is every new ethnic group moves to America and then rises on the economic ladder, while blacks stay on the bottom.

Because black kids are brainwashed by parents and public school teachers into thinking that blacks can't make it in our society, unless they play football or basketball.

That's illegal, so why didn't you call the cops?

The complaining (crying) was working, until Trump

Why don't you go to a mostly black neighborhood and express your concern for the people. You could even wear a sandwich board, explaining that Affirmative Action, equal rights and equal opportunity should go to white men first, even though most black families can trace their ancestry in America to decades before most of us white guys.

Because black kids are brainwashed by parents and public school teachers into thinking that blacks can't make it in our society, unless they play football or basketball.

You're opinion is bullshit.

What year was that?

What year was that?

Either Timmy's friend lied to him or he is lying to us. Either way, rumors and second hand anecdotes are unreliable at best.

The complaining (crying) was working, until Trump

Why don't you go to a mostly black neighborhood and express your concern for the people. You could even wear a sandwich board, explaining that Affirmative Action, equal rights and equal opportunity should go to white men first, even though most black families can trace their ancestry in America to decades before most of us white guys.

The reason why you can not trace yours that far back is because you are common blood and most likely from a line that was poor and paid their way through indentured servitude.

I sure the hell can trace mine and believe me it is recorded in the annuals of the Four Masters from Eire...

What year was that?

Either Timmy's friend lied to him or he is lying to us. Either way, rumors and second hand anecdotes are unreliable at best.

It has happen in the past here in Texas but wheb I wrote past I mean decades ago and not in today time.

There was a time interracial relationships were against the law, but if Timmy is claiming it happen in the last decade then you have a point that it is bullshit...

Black on black crime rates far out weigh racism or bad police shootings. Why not shoot off fireworks and yell that in the streets and play that up instead? Why not? Harsh stuff, but real. Black on black crime and the huge disparity of black systemic crime rates.Why not acknowledge THAT?

Forum List

Back