Black people should stop complaining so much

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Yes, there was discrimination in the past, but those days are over.

The more you continue to whine about your problems, the less people like you.

The only thing holding you back is yourself.

If you are a black woman, don't have babies out of wedlock.

If you are a black man, don't get women pregnant unless you marry them first.

This would solve 99% of all black problems if black people followed this advice.

Those days are over !?! Lol!!

Stick your head back in the sand . Posts like yours are the reason people are protesting.

The complaining (crying) was working, until Trump

The Mexicans will all be white in the next generation and they will start voting Republican. Blacks should do the same.

Asians don't complain and don't cause problems. Blacks should be like that.

I am a full blooded German and i have seen and know black people who have been profiled and seen others killed for no reason other than they were black. And you want to tell me racism is gone?

Italians, Pollocks, Irish used to be ethnic minorities and vote Democrat, but now they're white and vote Republican.

Asian people do have problems they just don't care about white folks having problems accepting them or that a windshield can blind them.

I am a full blooded German and i have seen and know black people who have been profiled and seen others killed for no reason other than they were black. And you want to tell me racism is gone?
I'm not talking about what's going on Germany, I'm talking about what's happening here in the United States.

The fact is, the vast majority of whites aren't out there hating on black people.

We watch their sports, we watch their movies and TV shows, we listen to their music, we give them millions of dollars and yet they still complain that we don't like them enough.

It's absurd for a black person who is a millionaire to complain that white people don't like him enough.

Asian people do have problems they just don't care about white folks having problems accepting them or that a windshield can blind them.
Asians are great, they tell their kids to work hard in school, and they work hard, they start businesses, and they don't look for welfare handouts. Blacks should emulate this behavior and be winners too.

God help us for Donald trump and his 144 word tweets. But the man reminds me of poor blacks empty claims of "racism" or wealthy blacks in the NFL and their pretentious claims and failing to respect the national anthem, all just empty symbolism and pandering.

Asians come from backgrounds where you don't speak up. Lucky for them, blacks have fought for rights all minority's enjoy.

The problem is every new ethnic group moves to America and then rises on the economic ladder, while blacks stay on the bottom.

Even blacks from Africa and the Carribean pass up our own homegrown blacks.

True, but Asians have not been brainwashed for generations that they are victims and need big government to solve their problems. Blacks have been and still are in a trance.

Asians come from backgrounds where you don't speak up. Lucky for them, blacks have fought for rights all minority's enjoy.
Blacks don't do shit for Asians. You must be aware that racial quotas to get into college are actually more harmful to Asians than any other ethic group, including whites.

Forum List

Back