Zone1 Black People do not Know to be Embarrassed by President Biden

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
I am pretty sure I heard President Obama say that black people have to do twice the work to get half the credit that white people receive, and President Biden has to be the epitome of that for them - yet they do not complain.

I thought Blacks would have complained about Hillary, but they seemed to believe in the system of concession to another demographic that is portrayed as being oppressed, and Hillary was . . . I don't know, but she must have had some dirt on someone.

President Obama should know to be embarrassed by Biden's mental degradation.

I thought Black people are supposed to be smarter than white people.

I am pretty sure I heard President Obama say that black people have to do twice the work to get half the credit that white people receive, and President Biden has to be the epitome of that for them - yet they do not complain.

I thought Blacks would have complained about Hillary, but they seemed to believe in the system of concession to another demographic that is portrayed as being oppressed, and Hillary was . . . I don't know, but she must have had some dirt on someone.

^ :cuckoo:

Most blacks in this country are lazy. They want everything, and never have to work for it.

As long as they can keep Dems in political offices, they know they will never have to work a day in their fat assed, useless lives.
They will get all the free welfare they want as long as they can keep any Demonicreep in office at any level.

Most blacks in this country are lazy. They want everything, and never have to work for it.

As long as they can keep Dems in political offices, they know they will never have to work a day in their fat assed, useless lives.
They will get all the free welfare they want as long as they can keep any Demonicreep in office at any level.
Most blacks in this country work hard. The bad ones get all the press.

LOL.
If you say so.
I've seen very few blacks in my life working hard. Most all of them get jobs just because they're black, and do just enough to barely be considered "work"...............anyone under 50 years old that is. Most of the older generations didn't grow up with all this governmental racism enforced on businesses and companies, and they HAD to actually do work if they wanted to pay bills. So the older generations are completely different from the ones today.

If Hitler had a “D” after his name … all Dems regardless of race would vote for him in a split second. Of course, with their blinders on, they really wouldn't know who they voted for. It's that big “D” that matters.

So you know you're a racist piece of shit, right?

There may be a little truth to that. I have to agree that the worst ones do get most of the press and give the rest a bad name. As for “hard” workers? I haven't personally witnessed that in the work place (with a couple of exceptions), but at least they have a job and are doing something productive rather than burning down a building or shooting a rival gang member.

You have just talked about the history of white America.

You descend from people so lazy they enslaved people to do the work.

You are another example of a white person with a severe mental disorder.

Fortunately, all whites aren't retarded like you.

Black unemployment is the lowest in 50 years. Whites like the OP do not know anything about fact.

Black People do not Know to be Embarrassed by President Biden​

Not sure why you put this in the RACE section because O'Reilly's podcast in your OP link is really about BIDEN.

THE REAL ISSUE HERE is that Biden, Supreme Commander, Leader of the Free Work, Holder of the Nuclear Football,

COULD NOT REMEMBER THAT HE JUST CAME BACK FROM IRELAND A FEW DAYS AGO SPENDING A WEEK THERE AND NEEDED A CHILD TO REMIND HIM.

And so, the man has to have people hidden behind the scenes helping the president fake his way through basic functions of the president with earphones and special prepared notes so he can BLUFF his way through the most basic tasks.

We have gone from a guy like Trump who was a super-control freak wanting to personally direct everything, to a senile old fossil of a shell needing help finding his toothbrush and putting on his pants who CLEARLY CANNOT BE RUNNING HIS OWN LIFE MUCH LESS THE COUNTRY.

So the question begs, who is REALLY running the country?

6e1448efcc21.jpg
A6AA3035.jpg

The OP doesn’t know to be embarrassed by his thread premise.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

All you need is a Big "D" by your name and you get all the Democrat votes.

Question: "Do you like Obama because he's going to put every man woman and child in prison or because he plans on killing everybody's pets?"
Answer: "I especially like Obama because he's going to kill my pet but I don't mind spending the rest of my life in prison for doing nothing wrong."

^^ The Dem Mentality ^^

There's another racist comment.

Howard did another skit with white voters and McCain. Again, they switched the Obama and McCain positions but none of the voters polled were the wiser as they still said they would vote for McCain.

Both white and black voters are essentially brain dead, which explains the election results.

Forum List

Back