Black Panther's Praising Osama

I guess the right is all about race and fear.

I wonder how well that will work for them in a browing America?

Are you really unable to comment on the video? Do you think we ought to shun the Black Panthers the same as we do the KKK?

the klan and many white enablers don't understand the oppression blacks have and are going thru. that's why this is yet another klan rally post.

So it's ok to be racist as long as you think you have a good reason?

Keep in mind fellow posters...

Only the Republicans can protect you from the rampaging Black Man

blazing-white-women.jpg

Where da white women at?

Revick!

It's not even just the speaker, but the people applauding in the audience. What the hell is wrong with those people

they're black ...

those that were proud to take credit for the 9/11 attacks?

no need for historical revisionism. nobody ever took credit for 9/11. Osama specifically DENIED involvement and blamed 9-11 on "elements within the US government". The fake video tapes released by CIA don't even remotely look like Osama.

David Duke praises the Tea Party. I rest my case.

Why must you drop your Dads name in every thread?

Lonestar, I missed where you commented on whether or not David Duke likes the tea baggers.....

Help me out dude. Thanks.

He likes icecream. Oh, you do too? I guess that means you are just like him.

Im not surprised actually, given the Nazi imagery you are so fond of. Have you put any jews in their place recently Zona? I hear they deserve it for controlling the banks and the media.

Why must you drop your Dads name in every thread?

Lonestar, I missed where you commented on whether or not David Duke likes the tea baggers.....

Help me out dude. Thanks.

David Duke is courting the teabaggers.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDeNBsD8iRc]YouTube - David Duke Speaks to the Tea Party[/ame]

It is not a question of David Duke supporting the Tea Party. You can't control who supports you.

However, if the Tea Party supported David Duke, you would have a valid point

Forum List

Back