Black on White Crime .. no problem

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
So where's the justice, the caring, the media outrage, the riots, the President, the Attorney General, Obamas horde of race baiters, the politicians and the Blacks truly interested in racial justice and hate crimes?

Check out this link ... if you actually care

New Nation News - Black-on-White Crime

You don't know what an oppressed class is. Or the history of blacks and the denial of education that drove them into criminal activity.

You don't know what an oppressed class is. Or the history of blacks and the denial of education that drove them into criminal activity.

They seem to live in the areas where the Democrats are in charge politically, educationally and have been for a very long time.

Plenty of races have been oppressed but they rolled up their sleeves and got it done without these now standard and well worn excuses..

I suppose I'm a racist because I'm exposing the realities.. oh so sorry

Nobody is "driven into criminal activity." Why do liberals have such incredibly patronizing expectations for blacks?

Work hard, get an education, and obey the law. Pretty fucking simple.

Last edited:

If anyone has denied blacks an education, it's liberals who force them to attend public inner city schools rather than give their parents a voucher.

If anyone has denied blacks an education, it's liberals who force them to attend public inner city schools rather than give their parents a voucher.
It's painfully obvious that the Democrat Party and their media are given free reign to oppress African Americans while getting away with blaming someone else. When are they going to catch on, sheesh?

Black on White crime....here are some more interesting statistics:

The race of the victim and the race of the defendant in capital cases are major factors in determining who gets the death penalty.

Race and the Death Penalty Death Penalty Information Center

• According to a recent study by Professor Katherine Beckett of the University of Washington, jurors in Washington are three times more likely to recommend a death sentence for a black defendant than for a white defendant in a similar case.
  • Even though blacks and whites are murder victims in nearly equal numbers of crimes, 80% of people executed since the death penalty was reinstated have been executed for murders involving white victims.
  • More than 20% of black defendants who have been executed were convicted by all-white juries.

Where's the outrage? The riots? geez....

The race of the victim and the race of the defendant in capital cases are major factors in determining who gets the death penalty.

• According to a recent study by Professor Katherine Beckett of the University of Washington, jurors in Washington are three times more likely to recommend a death sentence for a black defendant than for a white defendant in a similar case.
  • Even though blacks and whites are murder victims in nearly equal numbers of crimes, 80% of people executed since the death penalty was reinstated have been executed for murders involving white victims.
  • More than 20% of black defendants who have been executed were convicted by all-white juries.

Could be true...but I am a little bit dubious. No two cases are the same. The use of the word "similar" is a fudge word that statistically means nothing.

What are the facts of each case in the sample? That is the critical question.

A second question is sample size. Washington is a pretty damn white state. How many cases were reviewed?

I would like to see national data. In other words a large sample size. Control for only two variables. Race of the defendant and make each case a capital murder charge.

If blacks are sentenced for execution more frequently than whites in such a scenario than yeah....you have an excellent point.

***EDIT****

Coyote....sorry...I have to call bullshit. I just looked up some data. The State of Washington has had only 8 people sentenced for execution since 2011. None have been executed. Only five people have been executed in Washington since 1977.

Executions by State and Year Death Penalty Information Center

Also, more whites have been executed than blacks in the State of Washington. More bullshit.

Race of Death Row Inmates Executed Since 1976 Death Penalty Information Center

The sample sizes are so small they are statistically meaningless. Sorry Coyote....Academia is left-wing as shit. The left virtually always lies or distorts in an attempt to make a politically correct point....(see Obama). I am always dubious when the left attempts to foist a PC or racial charge. Not your fault....but the post = fail.

Could be true...but I am a little bit dubious. No two cases are the same. The use of the word "similar" is a fudge word that statistically means nothing.

What are the facts of each case in the sample? That is the critical question.

A second question is sample size. Washington is a pretty damn white state. How many cases were reviewed?

I would like to see national data. In other words a large sample size. Control for only two variables. Race of the defendant and make each case a capital murder charge.

If blacks are sentenced for execution more frequently than whites in such a scenario than yeah....you have an excellent point.

***EDIT****

Coyote....sorry...I have to call bullshit. I just looked up some data. The State of Washington has had only 8 people sentenced for execution since 2011. None have been executed. Only five people have been executed in Washington since 1977.

Executions by State and Year Death Penalty Information Center

Also, more whites have been executed than blacks in the State of Washington. More bullshit.

Race of Death Row Inmates Executed Since 1976 Death Penalty Information Center

The sample sizes are so small they are statistically meaningless. Sorry Coyote....Academia is left-wing as shit. The left virtually always lies or distorts in an attempt to make a politically correct point....(see Obama). I am always dubious when the left attempts to foist a PC or racial charge. Not your fault....but the post = fail.

Also....per the FBI....blacks are 3X more likely to commit a violent crime than whites on a per capita basis. Violent crime is defined as rape, murder, manslaughter, armed robbery or aggravated assault.

FBI mdash Table 43

So why is Utah one of the safest states to live in for both whites and blacks after what happened at Kirtland, Nauvou, and Hauns Mill, Gov. Boggs extermination order.
your argument is rather mute.

Forum List

Back