black MURDERS/hates whites--no pics/no race from MSM-

Bullshit your justification says just how much you approve of what has happened. Rational human beings
deplore all violence. Deplore discrimination in any form. Deplore calls to violence. Deplore bigotry.
Deplore justification of crime in all its forms. Failure of any of the above shows a deep seated hatred.

Yep....and if a country fired a missal into this nation, killing thousands of people, most Americans would seek peace and understanding and not retaliation. Ohhhhhhh....that's different. Ohhhhh....that's not the same thing? Look....ACTIONS CREATE REACTIONS....PERIOD! I am not condoning a damn thing. I am saying that is how the universe works. You push....you get push back eventually. I condemn with this guy did and I do deplore all forms of violence and racism.....but that said I know that you can EXPECT some sort of negative reaction if you act upon a people negatively.

You can call it "black payback". You cannot racially oppress a group of people and not expect examples of equal and opposite reaction.

So like, is this the reason blacks murder each other in huge numbers, because blacks also owned black slaves?

Blacks don't murder each other in high numbers. In Ghana, the murder rate is among the lowest of any country.
???!!
Ghana?

Desperately grasping for straws.

as usual--mark this as more proof--unending examples of black hate/MSM fake crap-bullshit
this guy stabs a white --and doesn't like white people
so the ''whites are evil'' threads are ridiculous
Police believe DC jogger was targeted for race when she was stabbed seven times by man high on K2 | Daily Mail Online

You can call it "black payback". You cannot racially oppress a group of people and not expect examples of equal and opposite reaction. That having been said, I don't condone any sort of violence, whether it be the standard so called "black-on-black" violence or black on white violence. I mean, you complain about black on black violence....now you complain about black on white violence.....I thought you wanted more equal opportunity violence.
Scamp is right on
that's why they murder over 3000 BLACKS every year...?
getting back at whitey by murdering blacks?

Nope. Its black who have been conditioned to see and treat each other in the way whites have for centuries. I mean, how many historically oppressed group refer to themselves in the derogatory term in which their oppressors refereed to them? The N word did not come from Africans. Acculturation and socialization happens through EMULATION. Black people reflect what we were exposed to in our contacts and interactions with whites over the centuries.

as usual--mark this as more proof--unending examples of black hate/MSM fake crap-bullshit
Police believe DC jogger was targeted for race when she was stabbed seven times by man high on K2 | Daily Mail Online

You can call it "black payback". You cannot racially oppress a group of people and not expect examples of equal and opposite reaction. That having been said, I don't condone any sort of violence, whether it be the standard so called "black-on-black" violence or black on white violence. I mean, you complain about black on black violence....now you complain about black on white violence.....I thought you wanted more equal opportunity violence.
Scamp is right on

Nope. Its black who have been conditioned to see and treat each other in the way whites have for centuries. I mean, how many historically oppressed group refer to themselves in the derogatory term in which their oppressors refereed to them? The N word did not come from Africans. Acculturation and socialization happens through EMULATION. Black people reflect what we were exposed to in our contacts and interactions with whites over the centuries.
???? what?? blacks murder blacks because WHITES treated them badly??!!!???
what???!!
...sub Saharan Africa was a shithole before the whites and after the whites
..I've posted links on how blacks are over represented in great jobs--so what's the problem?

..possibly--possibly slavery/etc has affected their learning/education/etc--but remember Africans were far behind the whites in education/technology/etc before whites went to Africa

Scamp is right on

what???!!
..I've posted links on how blacks are over represented in great jobs--so what's the problem?

..possibly--possibly slavery/etc has affected their learning/education/etc--but remember Africans were far behind the whites in education/technology/etc before whites went to Africa

The murder rate for blacks in places whites have enslaved and or oppressed blacks is much higher than in places where whites have had much less manipulation of blacks freedom, culture and economics. However, there are no black nations that are not a creation of white design, to one degree or another.

Europe was a shit hole, let me remind you. That is why so many of your ancestors got the hail out of there. It was so bad that even group, like the Irish and Italians, who faced discrimination coming here, still wanted to come here because where they were coming from was so much worse. When whites were all in Europe, the MASSES of whites were poor, oppressed and repressed. Read your history.

Here is some insights into ONE person who was part of one years statistics on black on black violence.

His most profound thought was....."Hurt people...hurt people".

Last edited:
Bullshit your justification says just how much you approve of what has happened. Rational human beings
deplore all violence. Deplore discrimination in any form. Deplore calls to violence. Deplore bigotry.
Deplore justification of crime in all its forms. Failure of any of the above shows a deep seated hatred.

Yep....and if a country fired a missal into this nation, killing thousands of people, most Americans would seek peace and understanding and not retaliation. Ohhhhhhh....that's different. Ohhhhh....that's not the same thing? Look....ACTIONS CREATE REACTIONS....PERIOD! I am not condoning a damn thing. I am saying that is how the universe works. You push....you get push back eventually. I condemn with this guy did and I do deplore all forms of violence and racism.....but that said I know that you can EXPECT some sort of negative reaction if you act upon a people negatively.

If another nation attacks your nation with the intent of killing and enslaving the population the only choice is resistance. If one belongs to a society he/she hates a large segment of, the only rational choice is to leave and join a group he/she is harmonious with.

Scamp is right on

what???!!

The murder rate for blacks in places whites have enslaved and or oppressed blacks is much higher than in places where whites have had much less manipulation of blacks freedom, culture and economics. However, there are no black nations that are not a creation of white design, to one degree or another.

Europe was a shit hole, let me remind you. That is why so many of your ancestors got the hail out of there. It was so bad that even group, like the Irish and Italians, who faced discrimination coming here, still wanted to come here because where they were coming from was so much worse. When whites were all in Europe, the MASSES of whites were poor, oppressed and repressed. Read your history.
Africa was a shithole and still is
Europe is not now

If another nation attacks your nation with the intent of killing and enslaving the population the only choice is resistance. If one belongs to a society he/she hates a large segment of, the only rational choice is to leave and join a group he/she is harmonious with.

I never said that the missal attack was to enslave a group of people. Maybe its just an attempt to terrorize, regardless of their motives, there is no doubt that this nation will RETALIATE against someone.

As in the video I posted above, its best summarized as he put it...."Hurt people....hurt people"....ergo, the action of hurting others begets those hurt hurting others. 300 years of racial oppression HURT black people....and now black people hurt others....namely other black people due to proximity.

Scamp is right on

what???!!

Europe is not now

That is because Europeans shat on it.

Crawfish, crawfish But I didn't, but I. Bullshit you are a racist hater who tries to justify his/her hatred. Hatred is never justifiable it is always reprehensible so get back into your cave and stfu.

I never said that the missal attack was to enslave a group of people. Maybe its just an attempt to terrorize, regardless of their motives, there is no doubt that this nation will RETALIATE against someone.

As in the video I posted above, its best summarized as he put it...."Hurt people....hurt people"....ergo, the action of hurting others begets those hurt hurting others. 300 years of racial oppression HURT black people....and now black people hurt others....namely other black people due to proximity.

Scamp is right on

what???!!

Europe is not now

before whites went there??!!!!
how's that?

what???!!

Europe is not now

how's that?

Nope. People living off the land that God provided is not living in a shit hole. Africans managed to live without whites for thousands of years. Africans would be here long after whites cease to exist, but white inventions and manipulation of the environment and seeds, DNA, etc, will likely wipe us all out eventually. When this earth ends for humanity.....I can pretty much guess which "people" will be behind it.

what???!!

Europe is not now

how's that?

Nope. People living off the land that God provided is not living in a shit hole. Africans managed to live without whites for thousands of years. Africans would be here long after whites cease to exist, but white inventions and manipulation of the environment and seeds, DNA, etc, will likely wipe us all out eventually. When this earth ends for humanity.....I can pretty much guess which "people" will be behind it.
....but they were far behind in technology/education/etc--so you can't for sure say slavery/etc caused them to be behind in education today or caused Africa to be a shithole--which you just did

Europe is not now

how's that?

....but they were far behind in technology/education/etc--so you can't for sure say slavery/etc caused them to be behind in education today or caused Africa to be a shithole--which you just did

Yeah...they were behind. Many places in the world were behind Egypt and now look were those people are compared to other lands? Being behind someone else means nothing, especially in a marathon where no one knows where the finish line is.

You can call it "black payback".
Nah, we will just call it racism because thats what it is.
You hit me with racism.....don't be surprised when it boomerangs. Some people call it Karma. Unfortunately, its always the innocent who are the victims on both sides.
You arent one of those innocents. Youre one of the racists.

Yeah.....I would have nothing to talk about if not for the 300 years of racial oppression from whites. Think about it. What would be my reasoning if not the one whites created?
None of those whites are around to scold, so instead you focus your anger on today's white people. That's why you're a racist douchebag.

Been there , done that. Black crime is a HUGE issue that transcends race, and yet we have this fixation on white racism instead...which begs the question: Who defines the problem? The people that cause it or the ones that notice? A bit philosophical but to the point

I complain about stuff. I bitch. That is what I do. Martin Luther King was a bitch, he was a major pain in your moral psyche. And I see blacks that hate whites and they live in the same universe. And do much the same hate crimes in this universe. We need to examine that with the same moral imperative. Bitching and moral activism isn't enough. Do something!

You can call it "black payback".
Nah, we will just call it racism because thats what it is.
You hit me with racism.....don't be surprised when it boomerangs. Some people call it Karma. Unfortunately, its always the innocent who are the victims on both sides.
You arent one of those innocents. Youre one of the racists.

Yeah.....I would have nothing to talk about if not for the 300 years of racial oppression from whites. Think about it. What would be my reasoning if not the one whites created?
None of those whites are around to scold, so instead you focus your anger on today's white people. That's why you're a racist douchebag.

I am not focusing any anger or energy on white people today. I am explaining how blacks got into the condition they are today. How is that blaming whites of today or hating whites of today? Hurt people in turn....hurt people. Blacks were HURT for 3 centuries in this nation because of their race. Now blacks hurt people, mainly themselves, as a result of the hurt inflicted upon them.

Forum List

Back